A Fangirl's Dream

30 Days

 

Bet you guys have seen the individual teaser pictures already. I'm so excited for their comeback. Just few more days. Kyaaa! Huuu. EXO! :D haha.

 

 

D-28

 

*ding dong ding dong*

 

“Oh! Xiumin, why are you here?”

 

“I’m fetching you.”

 

“Fetching? Where are we going?”

 

“We’re going to the company.” Minseok can see your confused face so explained further more.

 

“SM Entertainment. We’re going to SM Entertainment. You’re going to watch our practice. Is everything clear now? Hello, are you there Jiyeon? You’re not blinking at all.”

 

“Oh yeah. Really? Oh ok. Wow.”

 

“Finally, you’re back on earth. So, can we go now? We’re going to be late.”

 

“Yeah, let’s go.”

 

-----

 

“Where’s Minseok-hyung?”

 

“He fetched her fan. She’s going to watch the practice.”

 

“Ohh. We’ll get to meet her. Exciting.”

 

“They should arrive in 5 minutes or else he needs to do a hundred push-ups again.”

 

“He doesn’t want to be embarrassed in front of her fan on their 1st day.”

 

“Correction, 2nd day. The 1st day started yesterday when they went to her house.”

 

“How did you know all these?”

 

“I’m his roommate remember?”

 

The attention of the members shifted when the practice room door opened. Their jaws dropped when they say you and Minseok. They were thinking of the same thing, you don’t look like you’re suffering from a terminal illness at all. You look perfectly good.

 

“Hi! I’m Chanyeol welcome to our practice room.” Chanyeol reached his hand out and you were about to shake when Minseok slapped his hand hard.

 

“Ouch hyung that was harsh!” Chanyeol looked at his red hand while rubbing it.

 

“Hold your horses Chanyeol. Don’t be too fast. We’ll have time for introduction.”

 

“And that time starts now. Hi, I’m Kris.” He reached out his hand and this time you were able to shake it. Kris was looking at Minseok with a “don’t you dare slap my hand away. I’m still your leader” look. And Minseok is smart enough to read it.

 

One by one the EXO members started introducing themselves to you which you found really funny because you perfectly know their names already. You are their fan afterall!

 

“Hi everyone. Thanks for formally introducing yourselves even though you probably know that I know you guys already.” Apparently the EXO members forgot that you are a fan when you walked in. Some scratched their hand while others facepalmed and uttered a few ‘I’m sorrys’.

 

“That’s ok. I’m Kang Jiyeon by the way. It’s nice finally meeting all of you. You all look so better in person.” They all bowed down to you in thanks.

 

“Jiyeon, we shall proceed with our practice now. Just sit there and relax. Sorry, if this will be quite boring for you.”

 

“That’s ok Joonmyun. Just go ahead as if I’m not here.” He nodded to you in agreement. And the boys started practicing.

 

-----

 

Hours have passed and you realized that the boys are already cooling down. What they said about it being boring, you thought otherwise of course. Seeing them enjoying what they’re doing is what entertained you the most.

 

“Ackk, you’re bored already! Don’t worry it’s over now.”

 

“Huh? What? No! I wasn’t bored at all Jongdae. I actually enjoyed watching you guys.”

 

“Honestly, for a fan, you’re quite quiet.”

 

“Am I, Jongin? You’re not used to having a quiet audience aren’t you?”

 

“It’s not like that. Well, it’s quite like that.” You laughed at how EXO felt a bit embarrassed with the little confession. At least they’re honest enough to say that they notice that. How can they not notice such a loud audience each time they perform?

 

“You know what, we’ll tell you another confession.”

 

“What is it Kyungsoo?”

 

“You’re the first fan to ever watch us practice here in the practice room. No one’s allowed here aside from the artists, the trainees and the trainers. And of course the big men in SM Entertainment.”

 

“You’re really lucky, you know that.”

 

“I think I am. I think I am too. But maybe except fo the fact that I’ll be dead in 28 days and with that I won’t be able to see you perform that again.” You gave them a smile but they responded with wide eyes and open mouths.

 

“Did I say something wrong? Why do you all look like that?”

 

“How can you talk about your own death that lightly?” Yixing asked.

 

“As if it’s just a normal thing to you.” Luhan added

 

“It is normal for me and for everyone. We will all die eventually. No one can live forever,  even unicorns if they do exist. It’s just that our schedules are different as determined by the Almighty above. So how can I not talk it lightly, right?” you waited for a response from them but instead you received a compliment.

 

“You’re one of a kind Jiyeon. I’ll probably be so down if I’ll be the one to receive such dreadful news.” Sehun said giving you that sweet, innocent smile of his.

 

“I’m not. I’m pretty sure I’m not the only person in this entire planet who talks about death as casually as this. For all I know, maybe you guys know others who are just like me.”

 

*I know someone who thinks exactly like you* Minseok thought.

 

“Oh, it’s quite late for me. I guess I need to go home now. Thanks for letting me watch your practice. You guys did great. See you when I see you?” You gave them a satisfying two thumbs up before heading towards the door.

 

“Minseok, aren’t you going to bring her back home?” Joonmyun whispered to Minseok.

 

“Why would I? I was only told to fetch her not return her too.” Kris gave Minseok a big slap on the head and gave him a ‘you don’t say’ look.

 

“Fine!” Minseok muttered under his breath.

 

“Jiyeon, wait! Do you want me to bring you home?” *please say no, please say no*

 

“No need Xiumin. I can get home by myself, thanks. You just rest. You must be tired. I’ll go ahead now. Thanks again guys!”

 

Minseok didn’t bother to run after you and insist on giving you a ride back home. He stood at the practice room satisfied while fixing his things up. He is not used to hearing silence in the practice room and when he looked up he say that all the other 11 boys are looking at him with disbelief and disgust.

 

“WHAT?!”

 

 One by one they walked out of the room not bothering to wait for Minseok to finish packing. Some of them are shaking their heads and muttering some ‘tsk tsk while heading out.

 

“At least Psy-hyung knows the word GENTLEMAN!” Chanyeol commented loudly making sure that Minseok heard it.