Fanservice-free Day

30 Days

Sorry for not updating this fic for quite some time. I got a major problem with the document where I was writing it. Well anyway, thanks everyone for continuously reading and waiting. <3  Hope you'll enjoy this chapter. 

 

D-20

 

“Has anyone seen Minseok already?” Everyone in the living room shook their head in response to Kris’ query.

 

“Did I hear my name?” Minseok woke up later than the usual. They saw him walk down the stairs; his hair still messed up and still seems sleepy.

 

“Aren’t you supposed to go to Jiyeon’s today?” Yixing asked.

 

“Oh that. She gave me a day’s off today.”

 

“So you mean it’s a fanservice free day for you?”

 

“Fanservice free day? Hmm. That sounds kinda cool, Jongin! I guess that’s what you call it then.”

 

“Since everyone’s here today and we have nothing on our schedule, don’t you think it’s nice to have a meal out together?” All the members looked at Joonmyun. They all seemed to be waiting for a continuation.

 

“The bill is on me!” The whole room uploaded in cheers and happiness. That’s what they were waiting. And of course with Joonmyun’s treat comes with a favor.

 

“So what do you want us to do?” Baekhyun asked the question that is on everyone’s minds right that moment.

 

“You guys know me too well. Haha. See, here’s the thing. We have a photoshoot and an individual interview tomorrow for a magazine right?” Everyone nodded in response.

 

“You want us to mention you as much as possible during the interview, am I right or am I right?” Joonmyun grinned and gave Jongdae a thumbs-up. Everyone laughed at the favor. They can’t handle the adorable-ness of their so called leader.

 

-----

 

Joonmyun decided to treat the boys to a new restaurant near their company. Everyone was really enjoying the food and not minding how much they’ve been eating since it’s not them who’s going to pay anyway.

 

“Guys, be careful. You might choke yourselves.” Joonmyun reminded them. Jongdae who was sitting beside him offered him some more beef but he refused saying he’s full already.

 

“Come on. You should eat more cos you’re the one who’s going to pay.”

 

“I’m ok Jongdae, thanks. Besides look at those two it seems like they needed more than I do.” He gestured toward Sehun and Tao who were about to empty their 3rd plate of beef.

 

“What?” Tao and Sehun looked and asked at the same time when they realized that the rest of the 10 people at the table were looking at them.

 

“The two of you looked like you’re going to receive a death sentence soon. Look at how much you’re eating!” The magnaes didn’t mind Kris’ remark and just continued feasting instead.

 

“They’re growing kids, let them be.”

 

“Growing?! You’re still hoping for them to grow more, Kyungsoo? Are you kidding me? We’re the ones who needed some growth hormones here. Don’t you pity us?” Everyone at the table agreed with what Baekhyun said, even Kyungsoo. What’s even interesting is that they’re actually divided based on their height. The tall ones are on the right side of the table while the way taller ones are on the left side.

 

After hours of staying in the restaurant eating, chatting, laughing and just being themselves, they decided to part ways and spend this free day doing what they can’t usually do when they have schedules lined up.

 

“Are you guys going back to the dorm already?” Minseok asked the lot.

 

“I feel like strolling around. Would you like to come with me hyung?” Minseok accepted Tao’s offer. That’s what he wanted to do, actually.

 

“I will join the two of you too. I don’t feel like going back to the dorm yet.”

 

“Since Luhan hyung and Tao is coming, I’ll come as well.” The rest had their day planned out already. Before going their separate ways, they all thanked Joonmyun for the treat and promised to not forget the little favor.

 

Minseok, Luhan, Tao and Sehun walked around the area not knowing where their feet will take them. They talked casually like they’re not together every single day. Tao had been unusually quiet throughout though, until he asked Minseok about something.

 

“Hyung, how are you and Jiyeon doing?” The 4 of them stopped at their tracks. Minseok was caught off guard with the question thrown at him.

 

“What do you mean by that Tao?” As Tao was about to explain, Sehun pointed at something, or rather someone, they didn’t expect on seeing that day.

 

“Speaking of Jiyeon. Look!” Their eyes darted to the direction Sehun was pointing at. Everyone couldn’t believe what they saw.

 

“Who’s that guy she’s with?”

 

“Could that be her boyfriend?”

 

“That’s impossible! The only man in her life, as far as I know, is her father. And I’m 100% sure that’s not him.”

 

“So you’re saying…”

 

“That’s not Jiyeon. It must be someone who just looks like her.”

 

“Exactly like her, if I may say so.” The girl turned to an angel where they could now see the full view of the her face. Minseok doubted his own words.

 

“I think it’s time for us to go back to the dorm before she sees us here. She might think we’re stalking them or something.” Sehun suggested.

 

“You guys go ahead. I still have someplace to go to.”

 

“You’re not going to stalk them, are you Minseok?” Luhan’s eyes are full of curiosity and Minseok can see them clearly.

 

“Why would I even do that in the first place?” Minseok went off to wherever he’s heading to while the 3 boys went back to their dorm with an interesting story at hand.