Thailand Bound

30 Days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWf0DSglLGA - Oasis by Beast

Great album by EXO! huuu. All the songs are worth listening to. <3 

The Changsha airport incident was O_O. Thank God the fans learned their lesson and behaved during the departure of EXO. :)

 

D-22

 

You woke up expecting that Minseok woke up in the middle of the night and left your house. But you were wrong. He was still cuddled on the couch exactly the same when you left him the night before. You heard his cellphone ringing but you didn’t bother see who was calling for you think it’s invading his privacy. You went straight to the kitchen instead and prepared breakfast for the two of you.

 

You were about to finish cooking bacon and pancakes when you heard a loud crash coming from the living room. You ran to see what it was and flat on the floor lying was Minseok.

 

“Ouch! Why am I not in my room? What time is it anyway?” he looked at his cellphone still not realizing that you were there watching him all this time.

 

He was too shocked on what he saw on his cellphone screen. 20 missed calls and 10 texts from s and managers. He knew he’s dead meat most especially when he saw that it was only an hour before their flight to Thailand.

 

“HOLY CRAP! I’M SO DEAD!” He scrambled on his feet after lying on the floor for a few minutes after falling. And there he realized where he was after seeing you standing at the kitchen entrance.

 

“JIYEON! I’m double dead now!” He was about to run out of your house when his cellphone rang again. He was greeted by an angry manager’s voice.

 

“KIM MINSEOK WHERE ARE YOU? YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE AT THE AIRPORT ALREADY! GET YOUR BIG CHEEKS HERE NOW!”

 

“Hyung! I’m sorry, I overslept at …” he stopped with what he was about to say and looked at you with apologetic and embarrassed eyes.

 

“I overslept at Jiyeon’s house. I’ll be there right away. I’m sorry again.” And the manager hung up.

 

“I’m sorry Jiyeon for sleeping on your couch. It was too stupid of me. Are your parents awake already? Did they see me sleep here? I really am so sorry.” He did a 90 degrees bow to you.

 

“They’re not here. Them and Subin are gone for 2 days. That’s what they said in the letter. You should have told me that your flight is scheduled today so that I could have woken you up.”

 

“You mean you’re going to be alone here? Give me your cellphone.”

 

“Huh? Wait…” before you knew it, your cellphone was already on his hands. You saw him smile upon seeing the screen. He saw it of course, your wallpaper.

 

“I look good here.Nice choice.”

 

“You always look good in my eyes.” You whispered to yourself.

 

“You said something?”

 

“I said nothing.” You said while shaking your head. He returned to you your cellphone and you were shocked by what you saw on your screen.

 

“Why did you save your number here?”

 

“So that you could contact me if there are any problems while you’re alone here in the house.” You stood there speechless.

 

“I should go now. They’re ready to kill me anytime soon. Take care ok. Lock the doors!”

 

“Aren’t you going to eat first?”

 

“I’ll eat at the plane. Goodbye now. Text me!”

 

“Ok. Have a safe flight. Good luck.”

 

You couldn’t stop staring at your cellphone screen. It’s real, you have Minseok’s number. You started jumping and screaming with joy. You can’t barely wait to send him a text message.

 

-----

 

Minseok arrived at the airport without changing his clothes from yesterday. He’s in a hurry that he didn’t mind anymore how he looked.

 

“Minseok!”

 

“Finally dude you’re here!”

 

“We’ll be checking in after you change your clothes. You only have five minutes starting now.” Yongjun ordered Minseok. The boy immediately followed his manager.

 

The airplane has took off few minutes after the boys had settled themselves to their respective seats. Minseok was in the middle of Jongdae and Luhan.

 

“Hey hyung. We heard you slept at Jiyeon’s house. Any interesting story you wanna share huh?” Jongdae asked. Minseok eyed him. He’d been trolled a lot of times his dongsaeng. He thought it’s his chance to get back at him.

 

“I won’t tell. It’s too private.” He laughed inside as he was saying it.

 

“Unfair! You should tell us! Hey, Minseok hyung!” Jongdae was shaking him nonstop trying to get some information out of him. But Minseok didn’t give in. He kept on saying that it’s private and it’s just between him and you. The look on Jongdae and the other members who were listening were too funny for Minseok to handle that he excused himself and went to the plane’s restroom the moment it was allowed already to stand. He checked his cellphone and smiled at the text message he received.

 

[Unknown Number]

Hey, Minseok! It’s Jiyeon. There’s no problem or anything. Haha. I just wanted to wish you a safe flight and enjoy your stay at Thailand. Good luck on your performances

 

Minseok badly wanted to reply to your text message as soon as he read it. But he didn’t want to seem too excited and expectant. So he decided to text you when they have arrived in Thailand instead.

 

-----

 

EXO – M went back to their hotel to rest for tomorrow. Rehearsal was done and it went well. They can’t wait to give their best for their fans tomorrow on the concert.

 

[Minseok]

Hey! Sorry to reply just now. We just finished our rehearsal for tomorrow’s concert. Have you locked the doors already?

 

[Jiyeon]

Yeah. Locked them securely to make sure I won’t see another man sleeping on my couch during the morning. Haha.

 

[Minseok]

You should have woken me up instead of letting me stay there for the night. Or, were you planning something to do with me while I was asleep! :O

 

[Jiyeon]

Wow. Wild imagination there Xiumin. Sorry to burst your bubble but nothing like that ever crossed my mind. I was actually laughing at you while you were asleep. There was drool on you face!

 

[Minseok]

You’re lying! I don’t believe you. Haha.

 

[Jiyeon]

You’re the one lying on the floor this morning! Haha. That’s ok. I have a picture to prove it anyway. Just tell me if you want to see it, alright? :P

 

[Minseok]

No you don’t! Arghh Jiyeon! OTL

 

[Jiyeon]

Haha. Don’t think anymore about the picture. It’s definitely safe with me. :P Go to rest instead. You’ll need your energy tomorrow.

 

[Minseok]

That’s what I’m worried about, because you have it!

 

[Minseok]

Btw, I forgot to say thank you for the pillow and blanket.

 

[Jiyeon]

You’re welcome Xiumin! Good night.

 

[Minseok]

Sleep tight Jiyeon.

 

You turned off your lights and closed your eyes. You can’t remove the smile on your face. You’ll definitely sleep tight, thanks to Minseok.