The Familiar Figure

Top Secret

 

The door opened and a familiar figure appeared in front of him. Jong Kook felt like he was glued to the floor when he saw the familiar figure appeared in front of him. He wanted to ask many questions, but the person in front of him allowed him to go inside the place where the actor is residing. He was asked to sit on the sofa, and so he did. He looked and examined the person. He was mad earlier, but seeing the person made him soften a little. He realized how blessed he was having Ji Hyo by his side as his wife. The person looked at him and told something. "What did you say?" Jong Kook asked in confusion. "I want to see Ji Hyo before I explain myself." the familiar figure told him, so he had agreed by saying that they should go to where his wife is together. 
 
Ji Hyo opened her eyes slowly. When he opened her eyes, a familiar figure appeared in front of her. He smiles at her warmly. She feels happy seeing him smile warmly like that. "Dong Wook-ah.." she called the actor's name. Lee Dong Wook smiled at her. "Ji Hyo-yah, what happened to you? Do you want to die early?" Dong Wook asked in a concerned way. "How have you been?" Dong Wook asked again. This time, the question was more softer than earlier. "My baby, Dong Wook-ah.. How's my baby?" asked Ji Hyo. Dong Wook smiled at him. "He'll be fine." told Dong Wook. "He?" repeated Ji Hyo. Dong Wook touched her stomach and she didn't know why she didn't get angry. "I have a feeling that this baby inside you is a man." Dong Wook answered as he touches her stomach. 
 
Ji Hyo looked at the man who's touching her stomach. She feels really sorry to this man to whom she can not give her heart to. She tried in the past, but her love for Jong Kook is way too much to have a space for Dong Wook in her heart. She memorizes Dong Wook's face, and the actor caught her. "What are you doing?" asked Dong Wook, still with a smile on his face. "Do you want your baby to look like me? Won't Kim Jong Kook ahjussi be mad at you?" kidded Dong Wook. Ji Hyo smiled a little. "He's so angry at me now." Dong Wook told her. "I know he shouldn't." Ji Hyo told the actor. "Tell that to him when he came inside. I don't know why he doesn't want to come in yet." told Dong Wook. "Dong Wook-ah.." called Ji Hyo. "Hmm?" the actor cutely answered. "It must have been hard on you. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." she uttered while the actor is looking at her. 
 
Dong Wook patted her head. "You're like a fool. It's not your fault at all." Dong Wook told her. "I should be thanking you for letting me feel the love and the pain. It feels great that I have experienced such a thing before I go far away from away from you and Jong Kook.. far away from you. Before, I asked you if it will really feel like killing yourself too much when you experience pain in love, and you told me that I'll get to know the feeling if I fall in love with someone so deeply..and I realized that you're actually right. It doesn't feel like it is just your heart which was broken.. it also feels like your whole body will be exploding.. the pain that you feel just reflects the love that you were able, and that you are willing to give." Dong Wook told the woman that he has been loving for a long time.
 
Ji Hyo looked at the actor again. She started to tear up when she recalled about their first meeting, their first conversation, and their first interaction. Lee Dong Wook has always been there for her. He supports her, he cares for her, he worries about her, he understands her, and most especially, he loves her so much. She knows her husband does it more than Dong Wook does, but she's sure that Dong Wook's feelings for her are far different from Jong Kook's. Dong Wook stopped touching her stomach when he saw her crying. "Ya! Don't cry. It's the least thing I'd like to see. I hate to see you crying, remember? The only thing that I wish in this entire world is your happiness. So smile at me instead of crying in front of me. I understand how you feel because I know now how it feels." Dong Wook told her as he touches her stomach again. 
 
"Your baby.. can I play with him when he grows old? I don't want to play with your baby at his young age, especially now. Let me play with him when he grows old and when he experienced love and pain at the same time, okay?" Dong Wook told her before he stood up. "I really wish I could see him grow up, but he has you and Jong Kook as his parents, so just allow me to play with him in the future. Let us guest in Running Man in the future. I'm pretty sure it will rate high." Dong Wook winked at her. "Anyway, I have to go. I still need to do a lot if things." Dong Wook told her while smiling. He wiped her tears and said, "I love you so much, Ji Hyo-yah. Even in the next life, I know, I will love you again.. even though I know that in the next life, it will still be Kim Jong Kook for you. He sure is very lucky." Dong Wook kissed her forehead and wished her all the best. "Be happy always. Don't forget about me. Please always be happy and take the best of care all the time. I've got to go." he waved her goodbye. 
 
Just as Dong Wook stepped out of the room, Jong Kook stepped inside the room. Jong Kook went to Ji Hyo's side and saw her controlling her tears. "Ji Hyo-yah.." Jong Kook called her name with a very soft voice. "Jong Kook Oppa.. I'm sorry." Ji Hyo told her husband who is looking at her with thoughts in his eyes. "Ji Hyo-yah.." called Jong Kook again. Ji Hyo looked at him once again. Ji Hyo is like asking him what he's about to say, but he noticed Ji Hyo opened and it's a sign that she's about to say something. "I came with someone today." Jong Kook said before Ji Hyo could utter a word.
 
Ji Hyo nodded her head carefully. "I know who the person is. Jong Kook Oppa, did you see Lee Dong Wook outside? He just went out. Why didn't you come in with him earlier?" He looked at his wife blankly. He didn't see Dong Wook coming outside of the room, and he didn't come with Dong Wook today. The familiar figure that he was with is not Lee Dong Wook. It is Lee Si Young. Ji Hyo looked at the two of them with  confusion in her eyes. "Where is Dong Wook-ssi?" she asked the two. "What do you mean?" Jong Kook asked. "He just came outside as I have told you." Ji Hyo answered. Jong Kook looked at Si Young who is trying to control her emotion. "What's wrong?" Ji Hyo asked for she can not stand the confusing view of the two in front of her. Si Young breathed in and breathed out before she answered the question with the words "Lee Dong Wook-ssi is dead." to her much surprise.