The Awarding

Top Secret

 

A month has passed and everything seems to be back to normal. Ji Hyo's pregnancy couldn't be hidden anymore as her three-month-old baby is showing its size on her stomach. Today is a special day for all of them. It is the SBS Entertainment Awards 2013. All of them are nominated in the variety category. A lot of celebrities will be present and she knows she should be present as well even if she somehow feels uncomfortable with her pregnancy. She tried on a lot of gowns, but she feels she looks so ugly with all of them. She made a face and Jong Kook saw her did it. "What's wrong, my Ji Hyo-yah?" asked by her husband. 
 
Jong Kook saw Ji Hyo looked at her clothes on the bed with a very sad face. He knows what his wife is thinking, so he chose one of the many clothes on their bed. He chose the red one for her. Ji Hyo shook her head and touched her stomach. Jong Kook looked at Ji Hyo and her stomach. He let Ji Hyo sits on the bed before he touches her stomach. "Aigoo. My Ji Hyo-yah. It's okay, you'll still be as beautiful as you are whenever we have awarding ceremonies." said Jong Kook who is still carressing her stomach. He gave her the red dress which he thinks looks better on his wife's body figure.
 
Ji Hyo looked at him when he handed her the dress. He smiled at his wife and she kissed his lips. He didn't release her lips when she was about to finish the light kiss. Ji Hyo looked at him and he smiled once again. He kisses her lips more and pressed his lips on her lips. The passionate kiss that they have shared lasted for almost five minutes, so they ended up catching their breaths when they finished kissing. Both of them smiled at each other. The two of them happily smiled and said "I love you" at the same time. Jong Kook raised his wife's shirt exposing her bare stomach. Jong Kook kissed it and said, "I love you baby just as I love your mommy." After the kiss on her stomach, Jong Kook kissed her on the lips again. 
 
Both of them arrived at the Seoul Coliseum. It is a newly-built place where thousands of people could be present. A lot of celebrities came and a lot of fans were invited as well. It is the very first time in history that the SBS Entertainment Awards will be held in a very big place like this. The celebrities who are present today had a chance to walk on a very extravagant red carpet. The fans couldn't stop screaming when seven famous celebrities walk in at the same time. The seven famous celebrities are none other than the Running Man members. 
 
Camera flashes almost blinded all the members of Running Man, but all of them didn't put much care as they care only about each other. Jong Kook is walking arm in arm with his pretty wife, while Ha Ha, Gary, and Gwang Soo walked in. Suk Jin and Jae Suk came in as a pair. The setting is really nice. The wind is blowing peacefully. All lights turned off and it is a sign that the awarding will begin in a few minutes. The fans screamed again when the lights went on, the music was loudly heard, and the emcees for today are the two older men of the Running Man variety show.
 
"The winner for the Best Excellence Award Variety Category goes to..." Jae Suk cut his spiel when he checked what's inside the envelope. He grinned when he saw the names, yes, the names of the winner. "Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo!" Jae Suk proudly called the names of his castmates. A round loud of applause was heard all around the Seoul Coliseum. The celebrities and the fans were amazed to see the celebrity Kim family. The husband Jong Kook and the wife who is soon-to-be a mother, Ji Hyo. Jong Kook asked Ji Hyo to have the spiel after him, so Ji Hyo just nodded at her husband.
 
A loud cheer was heard when the muscled man of Running Man did the microphone testing on the stage. Ji Hyo laughed at how silly her husband is, but she didn't find it embarrassing. "I would like to thank all the fans of Running Man for showing the support that you have for me and for my wife. This award is for all of you and especially for you." Jong Kook said as he looked at his side. He kissed Ji Hyo on the lips right before she could react. It made the hearts of the thousand attendees of the coliseum flustered. It was Ji Hyo's turn to give a speech, however, all the lights went off all of a sudden. 
 
Ji Hyo could only see darkness, so she held on to her husband's arm. After a while, she saw lights coming from the candle. It's like a sea of candle lights. She looked at Jong Kook, and the limelight was focused at her. The spotlight made her and Jong Kook the only ones visible on the area. Jong Kook smiled at her. He opened a small box of ring in front of her and a shimmering diamond ring could be seen. The touched reactions of the people inside were heard by the married couple. "What's this?" Ji Hyo asked her husband in a nervous manner.
 
"My name is Kim Jong Kook and this is my wife Song Ji Hyo. We have been through a lot of obstacles in life and I feel very happy that we were able to overcome all of those. Receiving this Excellence Award trophy gives me a really good feeling, and I'd like to use this chance to express how I feel towards my wife. He removed the ring out of the box and put it on Ji Hyo's ring finger. "I know we have been married for a long time now, but can you still marry me on a different level? on a different phase? I want to marry you in front of these wonderful people around us. Will you marry me again, Ji Hyo-ya.. My Ji Hyo-yah?" asked Jong Kook. 
 
Ji Hyo blushed. She felt like her face is like her dress now. She nodded at Jong Kook and kissed his lips as a response. "I will. Of course, I will." she answered joyfully. The kiss continued to everyone's surprise. The Running Man members showed their support by blocking the views of the people using their body. The body gags were so effective that all of the celebrities and fans laughed out loud. The two stopped kissing and realized how embarrassing that scene was. They embarassingly bowed to the audience, but the audience replied with a very touching loud round of applause as the audiences sang "Congratulations and celebrations! Congratulations lations lations lations.. --" in unison.