The Quarrel

Top Secret

 

"I am asking you. Do you want to die? Huh?" angry Ji Hyo asked the fake nurse. "How could you say senseless things?" Ji Hyo asked the woman again. Jong Kook trid to get  a hold of Ji Hyo, but Ji Hyo is fighting back not to be held. "You are such a liar. And you know what kind of liar you are?" asked Ji Hyo. The woman looked at her and shook her head. "A ing liar." finished Ji Hyo. Jong Kook was so surprised seeing his wife cursed words like that. Never in his entire life that he thought he would witness his wife doing it, and now she's doing it because of anger towards the woman who's saying that her ex-lover is the culprit. He held Ji Hyo's hand, but she fought back again. Ji Hyo was about to curse again, but he had shouted.
 
"Stop shouting! For Christ's sake!" Jong Kook shouted when he saw that Ji Hyo would curse the woman again. The woman in front of them is obviously guilty, but Ji Hyo kept on pressing the woman. He knows the woman had a reason on why she did the unrightful things, and he couldn't bear seeing his wife so angry like that. Ji Hyo looked at him. "Did you just shout at me?" angry Ji Hyo asked. Ji Hyo asked Jong Kook with a glare. Jong Kook looked at his wife, and he really doesn't know why Ji Hyo is acting like this. They should be relieved that his father is proven guilty, but her reaction is so far from what he's expecting. 
 
"Did you just glare at me?" Jong Kook asked. Ji Hyo didn't remove her glare at Jong Kook. "Did you just answer my question with a question?" she asked him. Jong Kook is fighting back by staring intensely at her. "Did you just ignore my question?" Jong Kook answered with another question. "Did you just try to answer my question with another question again?" Ji Hyo asked her husband again. "Did you plan to ask that question for a million of times?" Jong Kook asked his wife. Ji Hyo didn't answer back anymore. "What's wrong with you?" Ji Hyo asked Jong Kook in an exasperated tone. "Ya! What is wrong with you?" Jong Kook asked pressing the words deeper. 
 
Ji Hyo rolled her eyes and saw the woman who is looking at them. "Is this what you want?" Ji Hyo asked. "Ya! Don't be too harsh on her." Jong Kook told Ji Hyo. "Harsh? My God, Jong Kook! What the hell is wrong with you? Don't you understand what she's doing? Huh? Are you not aware? Or, are you just too insensitive?" Ji Hyo asked him again. "Whoa!" he suddenly reacted. He wanted to understand why his wife is like this, but he remembered Ji Hyo started to be in raging mood when the woman had brought up Dong Wook's name. "Are you like this because of Lee Dong Wook?" he asked without thinking twice. 
 
Ji Hyo smiled like a dog at him. He can see how irritated Ji Hyo is right now. And he is not liking the reactions that he's getting from his wife. "Don't tell me you're in a jealousy mood now?" she asked still with a grin on her face. "Why would I be?" Jong Kook asked. "Why would I be jealous to a man whom you have committed yourself before? Why would I be jealous to a man who was with you when I wasn't? Tell me why would I even be jealous of someone who had fitted in my shoes when we were on different worlds? Why the hell will I? Tell me now, quickly, why the hell will I be jealous? Huh?" he, being annoyed, asked. 
 
Ji Hyo sighed, but she could still be seen smiling like a dog. "Jong Kook-ah, could you just please get your face out of my sight?" Ji Hyo told him and it made him very surprised. 'Did she just ask me to leave?' he asked himself. "What did you say?" he asked asking for a repetition of what she just said. "My God, Jong Kook! Why are you so annoying?" Ji Hyo asked him again. "I said, could you please? please? please get your face out of my sight? Just please. Your face is starting to annoy me." Ji Hyo repeated her sentence, but with an addition. It didn't please his ears and it really made him mad at his wife. 
 
"I will leave when you tell me the reason why you are acting like that." Jong Kook said. "Why are you misbehaving like that? Are you having your period? What? Tell me. Your actions are not that pleasing to my eyes. Your words are not that right to be pronounced. You are making me extremely mad at you now. So tell me quickly, what the hell is wrong with you?" he asked madly. "You know what's the problem with you? You don't know why I'm like this because you haven't experienced how hard it is if someone close to you will be away, or if the name of someone close to you will just be ruined by an impostor. Lee Dong Wook will not make an irrational act like that. He's not that type of man who will get someone or something by hook or by crook. He has a pure heart."
 
"Since when did you become Lee Dong Wook's lawyer?" Jong Kook sarcastically asked. Jong Kook looked at the woman in front of them who is finding a way on how to calm the two famous celebrities in front of her. "Is this the outcome that Lee Dong Wook wants?" asked Jong Kook to the woman. "Ya! Watch your words. I told you Lee Dong Wook is not responsible for this." Ji Hyo asked. Jong Koook couldn't take it anymore. "If Lee Dong Wook matters to you more than I do to you, at least learn how to keep your good manners and right conduct. It annoys me a lot seeing you acting like a ." Jong Kook suddenly said the words without thinking . Then, here comes silence.. visiting them once again.