The Chance

Top Secret

 

Song Ji Hyo left the place feeling sorry for Lee Dong Wook. She feels sorry because she knows that Lee Dong Wook really didn't mean the words that he had to say to her. She feels sorry because he didn't let her speak what she's about to say, and she knows Dong Wook will feel really burdened and regretful if she told him what she had in mind earlier. She feels sorry because he had made an excuse unreasonably, and she feels sorry towards the actor earlier because she likes what he had said. Actually, she loved it when she heard that Dong Wook will be getting married to Lee Si Young tomorrow, and if not, then sooner or later. She looked outside the window of her car, and thought of something important. 
 
Kim Jong Kook's phone has been ringing for so many times, and it started to irritate him. Due to his irritation, he took his phone, so he could turn it off, however, the caller ID shows the name of his 'wife'. He answered the phone call quickly, and it made his heart beat fast he heard the voice on the other line. "Kim Jong Kook-ssi, can we have a talk again?" Ji Hyo's question was heard by him. "I'll be there in a while." he said upon confirming their meeting place. It didn't take him a long time to reach the place. He came in less than 30 minutes than their meeting time. To his surprise, Ji Hyo has been waiting there already. 
 
He sat in front of Ji Hyo and Ji Hyo smiled at him. He likes the smile that he could see from Ji Hyo. He knows that smile is different from the other smiles that she has given him. He got nervous about the reason behind that beautiful smile. He's scared she might ask him to sign their divorce papers, so she could be free to marry Dong Wook, who needs her just like what she had told him in the coffee shop few hours earlier. Ji Hyo took a sip of an iced Americano and looked at him. "Please sign the divorce papers." Ji Hyo commanded him and it made him looked at the serious face of the woman in front of him. He sure has good instict knowing this is the exact reason of Ji Hyo's all of a sudden invitation.
 
"You think I will say that, right?" Ji Hyo asked his nervous face with a smile. Jong Kook looked at her. He doesn't know what the woman is thinking, but he felt relieved with the woman's question. He took a sip of water to ease some nervousness. "Kim Jong Kook-ssi--" called Ji Hyo. His eyebrows went a bit high asking the woman to proceed with her message. "Kim Jong Kook-ssi." she called again. "Please say it." he said for he's already having a hard time controlling his breath. She smiled at him warmly. "Kim Jong Kook-ssi.." she called once again. "Do you think we can start all over again?" Ji Hyo finally asked. His surprised face made Ji Hyo laughed. "You are really handsome when you're like that." Ji Hyo complimented him.
 
"Could you please say it again?" Jong Kook asked. Ji Hyo smiled a little. "Forget it." she said with a smile. "No." Jong Kook disagreed right away. She smiled again. Her husband seems to be unaware on how charming he could be when he does reactions like what she's seeing. "I said, do you think we can start all over again?" Ji Hyo repeated her question. Jong Kook stood up on the chair, and bent a little forward towards her. She was surprised with Jong Kook's reaction. He kissed her lips after she had asked the question. A camera has been clicked. The people inside the restaurant saw the two of them, and they shot a picture instantly. They didn't mind at all. Ji Hyo responded with the kiss, and now they are making out with their mouths in the open. 
 
They stopped when the two of them felt the warmth of their bodies. When they stopped kissing, they both bowed down with embarrassed looks. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were seen and heard laughing. "I'm sorry, it took me a while to know your intention." Ji Hyo told him after they laughed earnestly. "I'm the one who's supposed to be sorry." Jong Kook told her while looking at her lovingly. "Don't you dare leave again." Jong Kook told his wife. Ji Hyo nodded and smiled at him. "I won't ever leave you again, no matter what." she said. They exchanged smiles. "Ji Hyo-yah.." called Jong Kook. "Hmm?" Ji Hyo hummed. "I love you." said he. 
 
The two of them couldn't believe what happened to the both of them. After how many years, they managed to be away and to be back with the only person that they love. Jong Kook remembered something, so he looked at Ji Hyo, who is now sitting beside him as he sat beside the woman earlier. "What about Dong Wook-ssi? Will he give up easily?" Jong Kook asked her. "We don't need to worry about him anymore. He has found a new woman. And as far I know, they will be getting married soon." Ji Hyo told Jong Kook, who looked very astonished with what he heard. "I couldn't believe it at first, too." she said. 
 
The long night had passed, and today is yet another day. There were loads of cameras everywhere on a certain area. The reporters are now anticipating what one of the famous actors, Lee Dong Wook, has to announce. Their confused looks were gone for a little time when Dong Wook made his way to the hotel where the press conference will be held. he bowed deeply in front of them, and he had let them took captures of him bowing deeply. He lifted his head and took the microphone on the stage. He smiled at them and did sigh a little. "Hello everyone. I am Lee Dong Wook-ssi. And I am here to tell you that the wedding that I'll be having with Song Ji Hyo-ssi is a lie." he said making the press amused. "The woman whom I will be getting married to is not Song Ji Hyo, but it will be Lee Si Young-ssi." he added. 
 
Lee Si Young made a first public appearance when he heard Dong Wook spoke her name. She felt very nervous, but since Dong Wook had asked her to act with him as his new fiancee, she couldn't say no. This is the very first time that her heart pumped like crazy. She didn't know having the attention from the public feels this way. She came close to where Dong Wook on the stage is. As she came close Dong Wook, the actor went near her, and kissed her lips deeply. She closed her eyes when she saw him closed his yes. She went with the flow willingly. A lot of people came close to where Ji Hyo and Jong Kook are sitting when they saw the live broadcast of Dong Wook's proposal. But before they could speak, the actor on a live broadcast was heard saying, "To the two of you, Jong Kook-ssi and Song Ji Hyo-ssi, I wish you all the best on your marriage." The husband and wife looked at each other with a mutual thing on mind, and that is to get away from the paparazzis who are now running towards them. Then, they just proved why they are called as the Commander and the Ace for they have ran away swiftly.