The Announcement

Top Secret

 

Lee Dong Wook turned off the television right after he saw the broadcast of the variety show where his ex-fiancee is a part of. Lee Si Young looked at the actor and just sighed. "If you still like her, why did you even make a press conference about our fake marriage?" Si Young asked the actor. Dong Wook looked at the beautiful woman beside him. "Do you think she'll live peacefully if she knows she's hurting someone?" Dong Wook asked his best pal. "Song Ji Hyo has a very soft heart. If she knows someone will be hurt or will be ruined because of her, she'll let go of the things that will make her happy. And I don't want to take away her happiness, Si Young. I just want her to be happy even if it is not because of me." Dong Wook said while closing his eyes sadly as he put his head on Si Young's shoulder. 
 
Jong Kook and Ji Hyo are currently with the Running Man members in a restaurant. They made a schedule that the seven of them will see each other during Saturday for an hour or two. Although Saturday is a busy day for all of them, they were able to book their schedule for each other. Right now, all of the members are making fun of each other. Jae Suk looked at Ha Ha and congratulated him on his wife's delivery of their baby soon. Ha Ha was so proud hearing what Jae Suk said and he bragged that he quitted smoking for the sake of their baby. Suk Jin laughed telling him that he had just quitted smoking in their house, but not outside their house on which Ha Ha replied with, "Ya! Hyung! It's our secret." to which the members found really funny, and it made them laughed.
 
"Ji Hyo-yah, do you want a baby?" Gary asked engaged on being the Monday boyfriend. "Ouch!" he said when he felt the pain of being hit on the head. He turned around and saw Jong Kook hit him with his bare hand. "Hyung, I thought you'll get water?" Gary asked all of a sudden while touching his hurting head. "I am getting the water, but I could still hear you asking such things to my wife. Shall I kill you? Huh?" Jong Kook kidded around with his usual scary tone of voice. Ji Hyo laughed at two men who are very close to each other. It is a good thing that her reel boyfriend is close to her real-life partner. Gary sobbed with a fake one, so his peaceful face was seen again. "Stop it, Hyung. We are not doing a photo shoot mission." Gwang Soo told the fourth, sometimes, the third capable one. 
 
"Noona, when will you have a baby?" Gwang Soo asked in addition to Gary's question earlier. However, just like Gary, he was also hit by the Ace's husband. "Do you want to shorten your neck?" asked Jong Kook pertaining to his giraffe-like long neck. "I don't like." Gwang Soo answered right away while shaking his head. Laughter was heard all over the room because of the jokes that the members have been making for each other. Gwang Soo stopped laughing, so the members stopped laughing as well. "Why?" Jae Suk asked the tallest member. "I have an announcement to make." he said. "You're a giraffe and we know it." Gary said when he heard what Gwang Soo said, and it made them all laughed again. It's like the song St. Agnes and the Burning Train has been played. 
 
"Hyung, why are you all like this to me?" Gwang Soo asked all of them. "We are not even filming." he added. "Even in front of the camera, we are not acting when we do this to you." Ha Ha answered Gwang Soo, and the laughter was heard again. Gwang Soo's theme song seems to be playing in the background when he made a pitiful face. "What is it, then? Hurry." Jong Kook asked in a commanded tone in a jokingly way. "I have a girlfriend already." Gwang Soo said. All of their eyes grew bigger with what the youngest told them. "What did you say?" all of them asked in chorus. "I already do. Sandara Park is my girlfriend." Gwang Soo told them and it made their eyes more bigger. "Ya! Do you want G-Dragon to kill you? He can kick your if you dare mess with his girlfriend." asked Ha Ha. 
 
All of them are still looking at the 'giraffe' persona of their show. Although they love to make fun of him on and off the camera, they still wish that he'll find someone whom he would really love and that someone would really love him back. "It's actually.. Kim So Eun." he told them once again. "Ya! I thought she's with Kim Bum?" asked Gary. Ji Hyo laughed at the two 'kids'. "Why are you laughing?" Gary asked his Monday girlfriend. "You and Ha Ha Oppa are very much updated." she said. "Ya! Dara and GD have already been confirmed. So Eun and Kim Bum, that I don't know." Ha Ha commented on Ji Hyo's answer to Gary. Jong Kook laughed at the two 'kids' who are dear to him, and at his wife who looks very pretty in front of him. 
 
"It's true, Hyung." Gwang Soo said. "But, not in reality. I have been casted as the main lead on a new romantic-comedy drama where Sandara Park and Kim So Eun are the actresses. It's a love triangle, Hyung, Noona." said Gwang Soo. The members knew Gwang Soo is not lying. "Daebak!" Ji Hyo mouthed thinking that Gwang Soo has yet another drama to come and it's his first leading role. "Congratulations Gwang Soo-yah!" all of them greeted the tallest and the youngest member of their 'family'. Gwang Soo couldn't help but smile when he heard all the sincere greetings from his seniors. "Thank you, Hyung. Thank you, Noona." said he in return. "So, who do you like in person? Sandara or Kim So Eun?" Suk Jin asked. Gwang Soo made a thinking pose and said, "Both." 
 
"Don't you have an announcement?" Jae Suk asked the married couple. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo looked at each other. "We do." Jong Kook answered the national emcee. "What is it?" Jae Suk asked. "We will be in a commercial together." Jong Kook answered. "Isn't it great? Jae Suk will be a part of a new show, Gwang Soo will take the leading role with Sandara and So Eun, Gary will have a series of concerts, and Ha Ha will be a Dad soon." Suk Jin asked them. "What about you, Hyung?" asked Jae Suk. "Me? Oh.. I'll start the race." Suk Jin answered when he couldn't think of a good answer. It made all of them laughed again. "Actually, I have to say something --" Ji Hyo cut their loud laughs in the air, but her phone rings, so she excused herself for a while. She answered it and was surprised to hear the news from the person on the other line. "What did you say?" the surprised her asked loudly that the members heard her surprised reaction and saw her stood from the chair where she was sitting happily.