The Singer

Top Secret

The muscled man turned off the television. He watched the replay of their press conference inside his room. He can't help but smile whenever he sees the face of Ji Hyo everywhere. Since Ji Hyo got back from the entertainment industry, there were loads of interviews, pictures, blogs, and news about the said A-list actress. He smiled when he remembered what happened inside the secret room. As they laughed about Gary's wanting of having Ji Hyo as a love line, each one of them introduced themselves to the actress. All of them had introduced themselves, excluding him. He didn't know how to introduce himself, so he decided to be the last one. To his amazement, Ji Hyo offered her hand to her first as she "Nice to meet you, Kim Jong Kook-ssi." He looked at the face of the hand's owner, and saw how sweet the smile was. He took the hand and said, "me, too."

 

Up until now, he could still smell the scent of the actress who has everything. He thinks he has remembered her scent. He smiled bigger when he thought of them shaking hands once again, but his smile vanished when he thought of something about the show. 'Will it be possible that she'll be paired to me?' he thought to himself. 'I wish I could be her love line.' he hoped earnestly. He checked his schedule and found out that they will start the filming on Monday, which means tomorrow since today is Sunday. He smiled when he closed his eyes. He is looking forward to see the girl who has captured his wooden heart. Jong Kook tossed, turned, and couldn't sleep at night and it made him really worried. Finally, he was able to fall asleep when he thought of ways on how he could sleep. He smiled thinking that tomorrow is a wonderful day to start things with Song Ji Hyo.
 
The filming of the show is now being shoot. A lot of people could see the seven famous celebrities doing their own mission. Today's mission is an individual race. This is to determine who among them is the most capable. After few hours, the winner of the said race has been decided. Kim Jong Kook won the award of being the most capable, followed by Song Ji Hyo, and the third one is Yu Jae Suk. "You did good." Ji Hyo commended him on a good job he has done. He smiled to Ji Hyo back, but Ji Hyo didn't see it. He noticed that she is now busy chatting with Kang Gary. He felt something weird like asking Gary to back off, but he know he couldn't since Ji Hyo is not aware of his feelings towards her. "Hyung, we are now a love line. Did you hear it?" Gary asked him when he was so blank. "The PD just announced now that Ji Hyo and I will be paired as the Monday Couple." Gary repeated.
 
"Don't expect too much from that love line, Gary-ssi." Ha Ha adviced Gary. "Why not?" asked Gary. "I heard she already has a boyfriend." Ha Ha told him. They were surprised to hear what Ha Ha said. "But why did she accept the role of being a Monday girlfriend?" Gary asked. "It's for the show. The love line will be one sided for sure." Ha Ha said once again. "What did you say?" Gary asked in a playful manner. "Yah! I am doing this to stop you from your daydreaming." Ha Ha shouted this to Gary. If he had known that one man also got hit from what he said, he sure knows he'll be dead by now. "Stop daydreaming!" Ha Ha was heard shouting again. "Ya! Ha Dong Hoon! Stop messing around." Jong Kook shouted. The two 'kids' were surprised to hear Jong Kook shout. Sure, his voice is somehow scary, but this is the first time that it has been scarier. 
 
"What's the matter, Hyung?" asked Ha Ha. He shook his head. "Nothing." he said as he walked away from them. The two 'kids' exchanged glances and shrugged their shoulders at the same time. Jong Kook passed the two older men in front of them. The two older men seemed confused about Jong Kook's action. He just won the race, but his face was gloomy. The two older men looked at the two 'kids' who didn't know what's happening at all. "Did he get some pain in the heart?" asked by Gwang Soo, who popped out from somewhere. "Yah! Don't surprise us like that." Suk Jin shouted at the tallest man, who's now teased as the 'giraffe'. He bowed lightly when he was scolded a little. "Where have you been?" asked Jae Suk. "I was talking to Ji Hyo-noona." Gwang Soo answered. "Where is she?" asked by Suk Jin. "She's talking to someone outside." he answered. When he answered Suk Jin's question, a loud shouts of girl fans were heard. 
 
"Is there someone popular outside?" asked Jae Suk. "Yes, hyung. Someone famous, but not as famous as you." Gwang Soo answered. "Who is it?" asked Jae Suk. "Lee Dong Wook-ssi." answered by the tallest of them. "What? Is he a guest? But the filming is over already." said Suk Jin. "No, hyung. Lee Dong Wook-ssi came here to visit Ji Hyo noona." said Gwang Soo. "Eeyy?" both the older men asked. "Ah, they do have a drama together." said Suk Jin. "Hyung, I think it is more than that." Gwang Soo added. "Why is that so?" asked Jae Suk. The two 'kids' went near them. "He gave Ji Hyo noona bouquet of flowers." answered Gwang Soo. "It's normal. I can give her that, too." Gary butted in. "No, hyung. Something is strange between the two." Gwang Soo disagreed. "You're thinking too much, Gwang Soo-yah. I think they are just promoting their drama." Ha Ha said. "Speaking of something is strange, where is Jong Kook? He seemed so gloomy." Jae Suk asked about the most capable member's whereabouts. "I think he went outside, hyung." Gwang Soo said. "Then the fans screamed because of Jong Kook?" Ha Ha asked.
 
"The last thing I saw earlier was Jong Kook hyung standing between Lee Dong Wook-ssi and Ji Hyo noona." Gwang Soo informed them about the scene that he saw earlier. Before he went back to the place where the men are, Dong Wook came to give Ji Hyo a bouquet of wonderful red roses. The actor came to surprise the closest female in his heart. Ji Hyo was very surprised to see the actor giving her the bouquet of roses. "I wanted to give you that on the press conference, but I'm afraid the show's press con might be diverted because of me, so I am giving it you now as my good luck greeting. Congratulations on being the second most capable. I know you suit it." Dong Wook said to the actress, whom he got close when he stayed at Boston to film a clothing commercial. The pretty actress smiled at Dong Wook. "You are very sweet. Thank you." she said as she gave a light kiss on Dong Wook's face which made the crowd grew wild. Just then, after the light kiss was given, Ji Hyo was taken aback when she saw Jong Kook standing between them. "Kim Jong Kook-ssi, when did you get here?" she asked with a smile on her face. Her smile on him is like a dagger making a way through his heart. "I finally have the chance to meet you in person, Kim Jong Kook-ssi. I used to see you on TV and news only. Nice to meet you, Kim Jong Kook." the man said with a manly voice. "This is Lee Dong Wook-ssi, my fiance." Ji Hyo said as she introduced the two men who are standing near her to one another. Jong Kook felt that he had died on what he had just heard.