The Members

Top Secret

 

 
The Running Man members were not surprised when they saw a lot of reporters on their mission place. All of them knew the reason on why the place is too crowded today. It is not just because they will be filming a show, but also because they want to take a peek on how the two of the well-known members of the show will interact with each other. Speaking of the two members, they are still not visible in the area. The five of them have gathered up already, and in fifteen minutes, the show will be starting to get filmed. They looked at each other wondering whether the two members will be present today. 
 
The people in the crowd started walking towards somewhere, and the members sighed in relief. They know that the strongest members of the show have arrived. They were proven right when Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo were seen coming their way with their hands locked. Jae Suk smiled with what he saw. He could see the happiness that Jong Kook has right now. He gave him two thumbs up when he looked at him. The legally couple bowed to the members. "We aren't late, are we?" Jong Kook asked which the members answered by shaking their heads. 
 
"Congratulations!" Jae Suk sent his greeting right away. "Thank you, Hyung." Jong Kook told the national emcee with his hand still holding Ji Hyo's hand. "Can you let go of each other's hand for a while?" Suk Jin asked with a teasing voice. "When the filming starts, Hyung. I'm afraid she'll run away if I let go of his hand." Jong Kook answered the big-nosed impala character of Running Man. "Hyung, her hand is mine today." Gary told him as a reminder that today is Monday. "Gary-ah, do you want to die?" Jong Kook asked Gary, and it made all of them laughed. "Ani." Gary answered in a cute way. 
 
Jong Kook and Ji Hyo didn't know that the Running Man members had a plan. When the camera started to roll, Jae Suk, who always stays in the middle, stepped between Jong Kook and Gary making Jong Kook and Ji Hyo stand in line together. Jong Kook looked at his action, and the national emcee greeted the nation by saying, "Hello everyone! Today is a very special day in Running Man. Today is the day that the Commander and the Ace will be announced officially as a real-life couple. They are not just an ordinary couple, but they are a married couple. Please give them a big round of applause." 
 
Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were surprised with what the national emcee did. After Jae Suk, Gary ran towards the PD section and took the cake. "Ya! My Monday girlfriend, even though you have Kim Jong Kook-hyung as your forever husband, don't forget that you sign a contract that I will be your Monday boyfriend. If you don't like it, give us all the golds that you have won." Gary kidded Ji Hyo while giving the cake to the married couple. "Ya! Do you want to die?" Ji Hyo asked on air. "It started, it started." commented Gwang Soo, who's pertaining to the cursing Ji Hyo's character. Gary sobbed jokingly and said with his usual tone of voice, "Why do I have to hear it twice? Why, why, why?" that made the members burst into laughter.
 
Jong Kook and Ji Hyo bowed down on their knees at the same time. The members, who saw the sincerity of the two, smiled gladly at them. Although they were kept in the dark at first, they feel happy that the two of their members were able to reconcile with each other. Although they were silent on how the two act in front of them, they know that deep within their hearts, they value and care for each other. Jong Kook got up first and helped Ji Hyo to stand up. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo smiled at each other with full of love in their eyes. Jong Kook smiled at the members, at the staffs, at the PDs, and at the camera in front of them.
 
"Before the Running Man starts today, I'd like to tell to the whole world, that I and and Song Ji Hyo, have been married for five years already. Before this show started, we have been showing each other's feelings from a long time ago. There were years that we separated due to some misunderstandings, but we are glad that we were able to fix it. Song Ji Hyo thought that we had already divorce because of being distant for a couple years and started to date Lee Dong Wook-ssi, but all of those were just a misunderstanding. Lee Dong Wook-ssi, if you are watching, I'd like to say "Thank you very much for filling in my shoes for those couple of years. We heard your wish, and we wish you the same with Lee Si Young, too. Be happy." 
 
Jong Kook kneeled in front of them. It is the first time that a celebrity kneeled without a script on television. "Please don't blame my wife because of the actions of the misunderstandings that we had in the past. The love that we have for each other is very pure and rich. The love that we share with each other is what the love that we love to share with all of you. I hope that all things will be on their right places, and all smiles will be on your faces. I love you all, and I love Song Ji Hyo the most. Please wish us luck and happiness. We'll do our best to make all of you happy through this Running Man show where we had opened our hearts once again." Jong Kook's long speech was done. He stood up from kneeling, and looked sweetly at his wife's eyes, "I love you more than anyone else in the world." Jong Kook said wholeheartedly as he kissed the lips of his most precious possession in the world, who is actually... his world.