The Panic

Top Secret

 

"If Lee Dong Wook matters to you more than I do to you, at least learn how to keep your good manners and right conduct. It annoys me a lot seeing you acting like a ." Jong Kook suddenly said the words without thinking . Then, silence came to visit them once again. Ji Hyo was so shocked with what she heard from her so-called husband. 'Did he just say that I am acting like a ?' she asked herself. 'A ? Of all people? He'll tell me I am acting like a ?' she asked herself once again. Jong Kook looked at her without saying anything. 'You sure don't know a thing.' Ji Hyo thought to herself. 
 
Ji Hyo faced the woman. "We'll see each other again very soon. And don't you dare put up that stupid lie anymore. I know Lee Dong Wook more than you do --" as she pointed to the woman. "--and more than you do." she pointed at Jong Kook. She started to walk off, but Jong Kook asked, "Where are you going?" She turned around to see her exasperated husband. "Away from you." she answered. She turned around again and started to step out of the room. Jong Kook followed her without a sound. 
 
"What are you doing?" she asked him when she couldn't help noticing him following her. "I am following you." Jong Kook answered. "Jong Kook-ah, please, I really don't want to see yor face now." Ji Hyo told him. He smirked at his wife much to Ji Hyo's surprise. "You don't want to see my face because it's Lee Dong Wook's face that you want to see? Huh?" he asked. Ji Hyo just looked at him. "Let's stop this. It's getting too pathetic." Ji Hyo told him, and she started walking away from me. "You know what? Fine! If you don't want to see my annoying face. I won't show up to you anymore. Hear me? I will not show up." Jong Kook warned her. 
 
Ji Hyo turned around when she heard what her husband told her. She was about to turn around again, but she noticed a fast car will approach Jong Kook's way, so she hurriedly run to her husband's side. There was no beep from the car when it almost him. He noticed the familiar fast car passed by him. He felt a little painful when he stood up. When he stood up, he saw a blood on his hand, but he doesn't know why it is bleeding without any wound, so he looked down. His senses came back to normal when he saw Ji Hyo lying on the floor full of blood. He recalled what happened and he remembered that Ji Hyo ran to him and pushed him aside. 
 
He hurriedly carried his wife near the police station to ask for a help. He needed a vehicle to bring the bleeding Ji Hyo to the hospital. "Ji Hyo-yah.. Ji Hyo-yah.." he called his wife's name while inside the police station's mobile car. Ji Hyo is still breathing, but her eyes are closed. He knows Ji Hyo is saying something, but he couldn't hear the words that she's saying. "You should hang on, okay?" Jong Kook told Ji Hyo, who is still whispering something that he couldn't hear. "Ji Hyo-yah, I saw the car. It's Dong Wook's. Is it what you're trying to say? You don't need to worry because I saw it. Just please don't make me worry and be okay, okay?" Jong Kook told his wife with pleading eyes and a pleading voice. 
 
"Yah! Why is it so slow?" Jong Kook asked the policeman who's driving the mobile. "Sir, please be calm." the other policeman told him when he was in panic. They finally reached the hospital. The hospital seemed to be very amazed seeing him and his wife in a panic. 'Damn. Why do they even have to see us as celebrities inside the hospital?' he thought to himself feeling sorry that his celebrity persona could always be present everywhere. He noticed some people took photos of him secretly. He stopped thinking about it and his thoughts went back to Ji Hyo, who was placed in a rolling patient's bed. 
 
"Ji Hyo-yah, please be strong, okay? Please be strong. You're the Ace. Be strong. Be brave." he told Ji Hyo, who is still murmuring words. The doctor looked at him and had asked him to listen to his wife's softly words. He hurriedly made his way near his wife and he was surprised to hear what she had said. Ji Hyo is now being taken to the emergency room, and he was advised to just wait outside the room. Jong Kook clenched his fist when he recalled what Ji Hyo, his wife, had murmered, "T-the.. the.. please-- please-- save-- save-- the--  the-- baby-- baby-- our-- baby--". 'I'll kill you if something happens to my family.' he said as his serious gaze could be seen all around the very exclusive hospital while thinking of the actor whose name is Lee Dong Wook..