The Variety

Top Secret

"Congratulations!" Jong Kook congratulated them and offered a hand shake to Dong Wook, which the latter happilly accepted. "Thank you." said the happy man. Ji Hyo looked at the two men near him. She looked at Dong Wook, who is so happy doing the hand shake with Jong Kook, and looked at Jong Kook, who seemed to be very firm on greeting them a congratulatory remark. Dong Wook looked and smiled at her. "I have to go, Ji Hyo yah. Please be careful on your way home. I'll call you later. I love you." said Dong Wook as he kissed her forehead. The fans outside screamed louder than earlier. "Arasso." said Ji Hyo and waved goodbye to Dong Wook, who is now making a way to the exit door. 

 

Jong Kook was now left with Ji Hyo. He looked at the woman who seems to be so in love with the man who just kissed her forehead. He can't blame her. Lee Dong Wook is a famous actor, whose face and body are so mesmerizing. Plus the fact that Dong Wook is also a son of one of the most famous business men. He smiled at Ji Hyo even though it aches him inside. "How long have you been engaged?" he asked to the woman looking at her. "Almost a year." she answered. "Is it the reason why you came back here?" he asked once again. Ji Hyo looked at him seriously. He scolded himself for asking too many questions making him to obvious about his feelings towards her. "Yeah." Ji Hyo answered him shortly with a smile. 
 
The fans went gaga once again when they saw the remaining members of Running Man joining the two capable ones. Jae Suk tapped Jong Kook's shoulder and asked in a loud voice. "What's happening?" Ji Hyo bowed gently to the members of Running Man. "I heard Dong Wook-ssi's here. Where is he?" asked by the national emcee, who is now teased as the 'grasshopper'. "He just left." Jong Kook asnwered before Ji Hyo could answer. "What brought him here?" Suk Jin, who is now teased as the 'impala' asked. "He came to visit Ji Hyo-ssi." Jong Kook asnwered before Ji Hyo could answer once again. "What for?" Jae Suk asked with confusion in his eyes. Ji Hyo waited if Jong Kook would answer first, but silence was ensued. 
 
"What for?" repeated Jae Suk. "He's my fiance." answered Ji Hyo. All of the men's eyes excluding Jong Kook grew bigger. "Fiance?" Ha Ha asked. She nodded. "Yes, fiance." affirmed Ji Hyo. "Ji Hyo-ssi, isn't it a bit confusing?" Suk Jin asked. "Are you pertaining to the love line that I had just accepted with Kang Gary?" she asked frankly. Suk Jin was surprised about Ji Hyo's frank question. "I don't think there won't be a problem with it because Gary agreed to play to have a one-sided love affair with me during the show." Ji Hyo answered the oldest member. "I don't want all of you to be kept in the dark, so I have said it right away. Even before I accepted to be the only female member of this show."  tough Ji Hyo answered.
 
The obvious hurt feeling of Kang Gary was seen by the members. "See Hyung?" Ha Ha looked at Gary. He looked at him with a stare saying what he had adviced him earlier was right. "I know, I know." Gary answered in a funny way. Everyone of them laughed. Even the Jong Kook could see forcing a laugh. "If that's the case, why did Dong Wook-ssi leave early?" Gary asked. "He has something to film, so he needed to hurry back to the filming location." Ji Hyo answered. "Is he a busy man?" Ha Ha asked. "A very busy man." Ji Hyo emphasized her answer. Ha Ha was astonished with Ji Hyo's way of responding. He looks at the members and he can tell that they know messing with Ji Hyo will never be a good idea. 
 
"I need to go now. I'll see you all again on Monday. It's fun being with all of you today. Thank you so much." Ji Hyo told them while giving them a deep bow. After Ji Hyo waved goobye to the men, she turned her back around and rode on a very expensive black car. The car just proves them how rich the woman is. They looked at Jong Kook who also has the same status as the woman. "How does it feel to have someone like you in the set, Jong Kook-ah?" Jae Suk asked curiously. "The feeling is different." Jong Kook answered. "Different?" all of them asked. "She's a woman, and I'm a man. I can just say it is different." Jong Kook expounded his answer which made his answer more confusing.
 
"But, if I were to make a love line here, I think it would be interesting to have you and Ji Hyo on the line." Jae Suk admitted to them honestly. "Ah, hyung-" Gary reacted, but was cut with Suk Jin's comment. "Doesn't it make sense?" "What are you talking about?" Jae Suk asked. "It seems to me that Ji Hyo has a very tough personality. If she and Jong Kook end up together, I think they won't last that long. They do have strong personalities." stated Suk Jin. As if it hits it him big time, Jong Kook choked. "It's good that Ji Hyo is engaged to a good man. I can see that Ji Hyo is a good woman despite her personality, so I am glad she found her man." Suk Jin continued. "Then, what about Kim Jong Kook? With what you said hyung, doesn't it make it him a bad man?" kidded Jae Suk. 
 
The men of Running Man went home already. Jong Kook is now seen sitting on the sofa. He recalled what happened in the set earlier. From the time he saw Ji Hyo and Dong Wook together and from the time the men members talked about Ji Hyo. He took his phone out from his pocket and browse its photo gallery. He browsed and browsed until he stopped his thumb from scanning pictures to a certain picture. He looked at the picture with questions in his eyes. "You are such a capable woman..." said he. The picture that he is talking with is a stolen picture shot of a tough woman doing their individual mission earlier. "Song Ji Hyo yah."