The First Day

Top Secret

 

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo arrived at the airport at the same time. Both of them were so surprised to see each other on time. Their professional sides show how well-mannered they are. Both of them bowed to greet each other. "How are you?" Jong Kook asked Ji Hyo. "I'm fine." said she. "Where is Dong Wook?" asked by him. "He couldn't be here because he needs to be on site." she answered. "I see." Jong Kook said. "I'll carry your bag, please give it to me." Jong Kook offered the ace a help. "I'm fine, it's okay. Thank you." Ji Hyo answered. "Ji Hyo.." Jong Kook called. "Yes?" the ace asked. "A-are you always.." Jong Kook's sentence was cut when the staffs, VJs, and PDs, arrived at the airport. "Oh, you two are here." said the PD. 
 
The two of them bowed at the Running Man crews. Since they won the game, the other members won't be present today. This is a special episode to be broadcasted soon. They are now off to travel. Their seats are beside each other. "I'll just sleep."Ji Hyo said to Jong Kook. Jong Kook nodded at the uncomfortable woman. He noticed that Ji Hyo had closed her eyes already. Jong Kook looked at the sleeping woman intensely. His heart skips a beat when he felt the warmth of Ji Hyo's breath. He smiles a little when he could feel Ji Hyo's breathing. The plane now sets off, so the staffs took time to rest. He, on the other hand, is resting his eyes on Ji Hyo's beautiful sleeping face. 'Why are you so beautiful?' he asked himself. 
 
After hours of traveling, they have finally reached their place. They are now on a foreign country. The cameramen began filming, and some people who cross paths with them looked at their directions with curiousity. When the filming stopped, one woman came close to where Jong Kook and Ji Hyo are sitting. The blonde woman gave Jong Kook a hug. "You are so handsome in person, Jong Kook." the woman said. They were shocked to hear what the foreigner said, but she talked again. "I am a fan of Running Man. I stayed in Seoul for weeks." They sighed as a relief. They didn't know what to do if the woman didn't say it. "You sure is so popular wherever you go." Ji Hyo told the commander. Jong Kook looked at Ji Hyo's direction.
 
Since the staffs gave them time to rest, the two members of Running Man took time to rest. Ji Hyo walks and walks on the street. She likes the street so much. The street seems to be so noisy every now and then. One man approaches her from the back. "Aigoo!" she exclaimed when the man held her arms. "How does a pretty girl like you came here?" said by an American. "What is your name?" asked by the American man. "Let go of my arm." Ji Hyo commanded the man. "You're brave." said the man as he tigthened his grip on her arm. "I said let go of my arm." she said in English. "I will if you give me your name." said the American. She sighed as a sign of frustration. "Let go of her." a man shouted from behind. 
 
"And who the hell are you?" asked the man towards the man on the rescue. "None of your business." said the muscled man. His answer made the man angry. He let go of Ji Hyo's arm, and was about to punch the muscled man, but Jong Kook's reflexes were so quick. He touched the fist of the American man, and said, "Don't mess with me. You won't like it." said the commander. The American man gazed angrily at Jong Kook. "You Korean man, you are in our country, you should show respect." "You American man, we are visitors in your country. You should give us reasons to show you respect." Jong Kook answered back. Their conversation heated up, but Ji Hyo was quick to pull Jong Kook's arm away from the scene. 
 
"Are you okay?" Ji Hyo asked Jong Kook. "I am." Jong Kook answered. "Thank you." said Ji Hyo. It melted Jong Kook's heart when he saw how thankful Ji Hyo was. "I'm sure Dong Wook will do the same way as you did if he's here." said Ji Hyo, and his melted heart broke into million pieces. "How much does he love you?" Jong Kook asked all of a sudden. Ji Hyo looked at his face, asking him why he had asked such questions. "I don't know. I just know he does. I know he does love me more than I love him. Isn't it great? Having someone who loves you more than you love that someone?" said and asked by Ji Hyo. 
 
"It is such a wonderful feeling, I think." Jong Kook commented with hurt feelings. Ji Hyo looked at him. "If you get to know someone who loves you more than you do, don't ever let that person go away from you. You'll never know how much love that person can offer, and you'll never ever get that feeling from someone else if you let it pass." Ji Hyo advised him. "Dong Wook-ssi must be lucky to have you." Jong Kook said. "I'm luckier because I have him." she said. "I'm not that easy to be loved. I only care about myself, and I don't care about the feelings of others. I used to hear it before, but when I saw Dong Wook in Boston two years ago, everything changes." Ji Hyo said with an open heart. 
 
"How did he propose to you?" Jong Kook asked. "Why are you so curious?" asked Ji Hyo. "I just want to know." Jong Kook answered. "It's a secret." said Ji Hyo. "Is it the top secret you're trying to hide?" Jong Kook asked once again. "Maybe yes, maybe no." answered Ji Hyo. "Did you propose to Lee Bo Young?" Ji Hyo suddenly asked him. Jong Kook looked at the curious woman. "Why did you ask that?" Jong Kook asked. "I just want to know." Ji Hyo answered back. "It's a secret." said Jong Kook. The two of them looked at each other. It is like they are just exchanging words. "But, I don't think it is the top secret of yours that you don't want to be revealed." Ji Hyo answered with frankness. And he knows, she is right. Absolutely right.