The Questions

Top Secret

 

Three days have passed, and now the final victors will be known. The first pair to do the mission is the grasshopper and the giraffe pair. There were 25 questions and the first pair answered 18. The next pair is Gary and Ha Ha. Out of 25, the two members answered 20 questions correctly. Jae Suk and Gwang Soo showed disappointment abour the outcome. It is now time to do the mission with the last pair. The team that they have made the members anticipated its result. There will be 25 questions for them just like the others. The members were in awe when Jong Kook and Ji Hyo had answered 15 questions consecutively correct. The next question asked made the members mouth opened widely. 
 
"If Ji Hyo-ssi will be an animal, which animal will she be?" asked the PD. The couple started to write their answer. They were asked to see their answers by raising up their whiteboards. When the two of them raised their tools, the word 'lioness' were seen. They were amazed on how the two seem to know a lot about each other. "Why did you write 'lioness', Jong Kook-ssi?" asked by the PD. Jong Kook looked at Ji Hyo, but noticed that Ji Hyo is not looking at him. "She looks like it." Jong Kook answered that made all of them burst to laughter. Ji Hyo smiled back at him. "If you touch Jong Kook's ____, he will be really shy. Which body part is it?" the PD asked. The members complained that the question seemed to be odd, but Ji Hyo said it's fine.
 
The whiteboards were raised again and the word '' could be seen on them. "How did you know that Ji Hyo-ssi?" the PD asked. "He seemed to be so conscious of it." Ji Hyo answered with a laugh. The members also laughed with it. They do have 17 points in consecutive. The next question asked was intriguing. "If Jong Kook-ssi had a woman in the past that he was so close to, who was she?" the PD asked. All members whined that its too easy thinking Yoon Eun Hye's name will surely be on their whiteboards. As Ji Hyo and Jong Kook exchanged stares, both of them raised their whiteboards. The eyes of the members grew bigger when a name of one woman was written on the two whiteboards. The name was 'Lee Bo Young'. 
 
All the members, even the PDs, staffs, and VJs were surprised. They were all expecting Yoon Eun Hye's name will be there, but the name Lee Bo Young was written by both Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo. "How did you come up with the name Lee Bo Young?" asked the PD. "I have witnessed how close the two were when I saw them backstage while I was on break doing the Inkigayo." she answered the PD's question. "We all thought that you'd write Yoon Eun Hye." commented by most of them. "Yoon Eun Hye's relationship with Kim Jong Kook-ssi is different from the relationship that she has with Lee Bo Young." added by Ji Hyo. Jong Kook looked at Ji Hyo who wrote the same name with him. His looks were like a puppy trying to get a way out of its cage. 
 
They now have 18 points in consecutive. If they get three more questions correctly, they will be proclaimed as the winners of the game. "If Song Ji Hyo-ssi will go to another country, which country will it be?" asked by the PD. The two players seemed to know the answer right away. They raised the whiteboards quickly and showed the word 'Boston' at the same time. "It feels like a good place to go back to. Ji Hyo once said that Boston is a good place where she wants to live freely." Jong Kook said when he raised the whiteboard. "Is there a special reason for it, Ji Hyo-ssi?" asked the PD. "I have met him there." she said honestly. They were all surprised to hear Ji Hyo's answer. "Ji Hyo-ssi, we are filming." the PD reminded her. 
 
"It's okay. It will be out in the news soon, anyway." she answered. All of them were surprised including the man in front of him. "We can't get what you mean, Ji Hyo-ssi." the PD said asking for clarifications. "As all of you know, I am enganged to be married to Dong Wook-ssi. My parents and his parents are now talking about it. And they would like to place the wedding as soon as possible." she told them without looking. "But, Ji Hyo-ssi, your screen time might be reduced because of this." the PD said once again. "It's understandable. I don't mind the screen time, anyway. I am happy to be just here during filming." said Ji Hyo. "Is there a reason why your marriage will be in this hurry?" Jong Kook blurted out to their surprise. 
 
"You..." Ji Hyo cut her answer. "You should have known it because we have the same status in life." Ji Hyo answered. Jong Kook choked when she heard what Ji Hyo said. He knows there is more to it, but knowing how much Ji Hyo's pride is, he sure knows that she won't tell him. He looked at the members who are so confused dying to understand what she just said. "Our companies will soon be merged, so they are in a hurry to marry us off." Ji Hyo answered honestly. "I am very sorry for causing troubles like this." Ji Hyo apologized sincerely to them. "Shall we proceed with the filming?" she asked remembering the show that they're doing. The slate was done once again. Time for them to resume the filming. 
 
"Cut!" the director shouted as soon as the filming resumed. The casts looked at the director talking to someone over the phone. "What happened?" the PD asked. "Ms. Song Ji Hyo-ssi, your fiance just brought us a lot of food asking us to excuse you for a while." the director said. Ji Hyo looked at the cast with a lot of embarrassment. "I'm really sorry. Please excuse me." she bowed once again for the troubles that she gave and gives them today. "It's okay, Ms. Ji Hyo-ssi, please return soon." the director said. The members couldn't believe how the system works for someone who has an edge over them. They shook their heads. "I understand what Jong Kook meant when he said, 'it's different'. It must have been so hard to be born on a higher ground." Jae Suk said and sighed.