The Woman

Top Secret

 

"Hi! I'm Lee Si Young. And you are?' the woman in front of her asked for her name when she offered her hand. She doesn't know who the woman is, but she smiled back at her. "Song Ji Hyo." she said as she shook her hand with hers. "Nice to meet you." she added. The woman smiled back at her. "Oh, you are Song Ji Hyo. I have heard so much about you." said Si Young when she heard her name. "Really?" she asked with wonder. "Yes." Si Young confirmed. "I have not heard a single thing about you." she added. She noticed Si Young looked at Dong Wook with pain in her eyes. "Really?" asked Si Young. "Yes." Ji Hyo confirmed. The three of them looked at one another with a lot of questions in their eyes. 
 
Dong Wook asked Si Young to wait for a while as he needs to talk with Ji Hyo for a while. Si Young agreed and she excused herself to the both of them. Ji Hyo bowed lighty at Si Young and went to another room to talk with Dong Wook. Dong Wook is now sitting in front of Ji Hyo, who is looking at him. "Lee Si Young-ssi--" Dong Wook stopped while saying her caller's name. "She's pretty." Ji Hyo told Dong Wook. Dong Wook nodded at Ji Hyo as a way of agreeing. "I don't know someone who isn't pretty." Dong Wook kidded around. "I'll take that as a compliment." said Ji Hyo, who's smiling at his last word. "Lee Si Young-ssi--" Dong Wook started to talk again, but can't seem to finish his words.
 
"What is it? Tell me." Ji Hyo asked with curiousity. Dong Wook, for the first time, looked at her with bare looks. She looks at the man in front of her. The man, who's so devoted to her. The man, who she feels guilty at. The man, who will make her sacrifice Jong Kook, because of the pureness that the man has. She went to where Dong Wook is for him to know that she'll get the divorce for her to be with him. She looks at Dong Wook, who doesn't know how to finish his words. She's having a hard time reading Dong Wook's words, so she decided to say what she has to say. She cleared , looked at Dong Wook, and opened . "I--" her words were cut when Dong Wook said the words she didn't know he'll say.
 
"Lee Si Young-ssi--" Dong Wook spoke the name once again. "Lee Si Young-ssi is the woman whom I will marry tomorrow." Dong Wook said the words that she didn't see coming. She was surprised to hear it from the man who she thought was pure and devoted to her, and who she thought that giving up Jong Kook is worthy of. "What did you say?" asked Ji Hyo to the actor. "I will be getting married to Lee Si Young tomorrow." Dong Wook continued. "Are you crazy?" Ji Hyo asked. "The media knows it's me who you're getting married with. How could Lee Si Young be in the picture?" she asked once again. "Don't you think of the consequences that you can get because of this?" Ji Hyo asked for another one. 
 
"I will have a press conference tomorrow, so I am telling you in advance. I will get married to Lee Si Young tomorrow. If not tomorrow, then in another time, soon." Dong Wook told her not knowing that she has decided to be with him. Ji Hyo nodded at Dong Wook. "Is that so?" she asked. "I'm sorry." Dong Wook said. "Isn't it too sudden?" Ji Hyo asked. "Nothing is sure in this world, so might as well live up to the world while you're still alive." Dong Wook told her seriously. Ji Hyo nodded at the actor words. "I guess you're right. We should really live up to the world while we're still alive." Ji Hyo repeated his words towards her. Dong Wook looked at her when she agreed on what he had said. 
 
Ji Hyo stood up on where she's sitting. Dong Wook stopped her when he grabbed her arm. "Ji Hyo-yah.." Dong Wook called her name. "I hope you start things with Jong Kook again." Dong Wook told her as he let go of her arm. "You are still married to him." Dong Wook said after releasing her arm. Ji Hyo nodded once again. She doesn't know why she's feeling sorry for the actor in front of her. She stepped a little and now their backs are facing each other. "I-I wish you all the best with Lee Si Young-ssi. Please send my regards to her." She said and stepped more until she reached the exit door. 'I'm sorry, Dong Wook-ssi. I am really sorry.' she thought to herself. 'I know it's hard on you. I'm really sorry.' Ji Hyo told herself again. 
 
Lee Si Young walked where Dong Wook is sitting. She saw him sitting blankly alone. She sighed for she knows why Dong Wook is like this. She quickly went to where Dong Wook is, and sat on the chair where Ji Hyo was sitting earlier. Dong Wook looked at her, but he didn't say anything. She punched him on the face, but it didn't him for she halted in the middle. Her fist is now between the two eyes of the actor. The actor looked at her and smiled at what she did. "You should have hit me." Dong Wook told her. "Why would I?" asked Si Young. "I won't get the answers to my questions if you will be hit by me." said Si Young with a smile. 
 
Dong Wook smiled at his best friend. If Kim Jong Kook has Lee Bo Young, he has Lee Si Young. Lee Si Young resided in France for a couple of years because her mother had wished them to stay on a very nice country. Si Young had agreed although it was hard on her for she couldn't bear  to say no to her parents. "What made you think you made the right decision?" Si Young asked knowing what had happened simply by just looking at her best friend since the day they were three years old. "It's right because it hurts." Dong Wook answered. Si Young nodded at him. "You're right. The right things to do are always the hardest things to do." said Si Young with a sympathetic look at her beloved best buddy.