The Telecast

Top Secret

 

42
"Ya! Kiiiiimmmm Jooooooonnnnnnngggggggg Kkkkkkkkooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!" Ji Hyo's loud scream was heard all over the room, but the people inside the room didn't blink their eyes. They are focused on how to get the baby out of Ji Hyo's womb by having the said delivery operation. Ji Hyo's face showed obvious pain while laboring. It has been six months right after the sweet proposal of Jong Kook to her during the awarding. "Push!" Ji Hyo heard the word wven though she was aching a lot. "Ya!  Kiiiiimmmm Jooooooonnnnnnngggggggg Kkkkkkkkooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!" she was heard screaming again.
 
Jong Kook came in where Ji Hyo was transferred. The operation was successful, so Ji Hyo was moved to a better room. He went straight to his wife. "Ji Hyo-yah.." he called his wife's name. Ji Hyo looked at him and smiled. "Do you know how painful it is?" she asked with a serious face. Jong Kook knew Ji Hyo is playing a prank on him as he already saw her smiled at him earlier. A mad Ji Hyo would not waste her time smiling at him if she's really mad. He smiled and answered, "Do you want to feel that pain again after a year?" Ji Hyo's eyes grew bigger as she said "Ya!" making the two of them smiled sweetly at each other. "It's a boy." Ji Hyo informed her husband about the gender of their first child.
 
Jong Kook's smile widened upon hearing the news. "That's a very good news." Jong Kook said smiling. He hugged Ji Hyo so much that he didn't notice that someone came in the room. The person is carrying their precious child. The newly parents couldn't hide their happiness when they saw him. It's so little and cute. The features of the baby are obviously from the two of them. "He got your eyes." Ji Hyo said while she's looking at the baby which is on her arms now. "The nose is yours." said Jong Kook. The person who came in couldn't control her giddiness, so the married couple smiled back at her. "Thank you." they said as they gave back their child to her. 
 
"Congratulations!" greeted by five people who are very close to their hearts. "I am the godfather, okay?" said by the national emcee. "Me, too." said Gwang Soo. "Me, three." said Suk Jin making the loud noise of their laughters audible. The five men gathered up and put the couple sitting next each other. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were surprised seeing the reactions of the men. "Why are you guys like that?" Ji Hyo asked on a normal tone. "Ji Hyo-noona.. --" Gwang Soo's mouth was covered before he could even utter a word. "What is it?" Jong Kook asked them with confusion. The five men looked at one another and signaled a 1,2,and 3.
 
"What is the name of our godson?" asked by the five of them in chorus. Ji Hyo and Jong Kook smiled at them. "Whew! I thought it was something serious." sighed Jong Kook. He looked at his wife asking for a confirmation on whether or not to reveal their son's name. Ji Hyo shook her head and Jong Kook nodded. "Secret." Jong Kook answered. "What did you say?" Jae Suk asked in a different tone of voice. He was exasperated with what he heard. The members of the show looked very surprise with his behaviour. "We came all the way here and you will just say it's Secret? How could you give my grandson such a funny name?" Jae Suk asked. 
 
"Hyung, you're so weird in acting." Ha Ha told the national emcee who's acting right now. "Really?" Jae Suk asked to confirm. All of them nodded at his question. "Aigoo." he commented. "I know that you have a press conference about Ji Hyo's delivery today, so we decided to go here to support you two and our grandson." Jae Suk told them. "Thank you so much, Hyung. We feel very blessed knowing and having all of you around." Jong Kook sincerely told the spokeperson of his castmates. "We'll tell the name of our son when the reporters ask for it later. We have promised everyone that all of them will know our child's name at the same time." Jong Kook added. The five men nodded as a way of agreeing.
 
Soon enough, reporters are now present. All of the Running Man members chose to reveal their bare faces on the first-ever live interview of an actress who just gave birth to their 'celebrity' baby. One reporters stepped forward and asked what the members have been anticipating. "Kim Jong Kook-ssi, Kim Song Ji Hyo-ssi, may we ask about the name that you have given your first child? your cute little son?" Jong Kook and Ji Hyo smiled at each other. Jong Kook smiled and nodded at the reporter. "Of course. We promised it a long time ago. We won't keep secrets in the public eye anymore." said Jong Kook. The name of our son, our first child, our precious possession is...--" Jong Kook cut his words as he looked at his wife again. The camera zoomed in to the couple who are smiling while uttering the name of their son which is... "Lee Dong Wook."