The Answers

Top Secret

 

Ji Hyo ran towards Dong Wook's place when she heard that he wanted to excuse her in the filming for a while. She saw the handsome man smiling at her. She smiled back at him. "Are you okay?" she asked when she came near Dong Wook. He nodded at her. "Yes, I am. I just went here because I missed you." Dong Wook answered. "Dong Wook-ssi, I have a filming. Let's not cause them trouble just because we miss each other, okay?" said Ji Hyo. "I know, I know. That's why I brought them." said Dong Wook as he pointed to the loads of fire trucks filled with food in it. "Whoa. They are so many. They can eat that for a month." Ji Hyo said in amusement. "Do you need to go back right away?" asked Dong Wook on which she answered with a nod.
 
"I'll just wait for you here." Dong Wook said. She smiled on how thoughtful Dong Wook is. He always cheers her up ever since they have known each other. His kindness is so consistent, and she's thankful that he loves her so much. "You can just wait for me beside the director. Just make sure that you won't make a sound." Ji Hyo said with a warning. Dong Wook laughed. "You are so strict, Ji Hyo ya." Dong Wook as he nodded with Ji Hyo's statement. They went back at the filming site. Everyone in the filming site looks envious of the two. The two really match each other. Their physical and social statutes really match. 

 

"Director, please let me watch her in silence for a while." Dong Wook asked the director's permission with a bow. "Mr. Dong Wook-ssi, it's not a problem." answered by the director. The director knows Dong Wook's father. He has helped him shoot a movie on one of the prestigious hotels in South Korea, so letting his son watch his future daughter-in-law during filming is not a very hard favor to agree on. "Thank you." said Dong Wook with the director's answered. He made an okay hand sign to Ji Hyo when he got the approval. Ji Hyo smiled at Dong Wook and gave him a thumbs up. 
 
Unknown to them, one man is looking at them. The muscled man singer fans his face for he can't bear seeing the two of them being extra sweet with each other. "I'm sorry." Ji Hyo told him while he was fanning. He looked at Ji Hyo who apologized to him. "For what?" he asked curiously as he stopped fanning. Ji Hyo looked at his eyes and said, "For delaying the filming." answered Ji Hyo who is still looking at his eyes. Dong Wook saw the exchange of stares of Ji Hyo and Jong Kook, and his smile on the face disappeared all of  a sudden. 'Ji Hyo-yah, please do not waver.' said Dong Wook to himself. He puts his smile on his face again when Ji Hyo looked at him.
 
"Ready, action!" said the director. Ji Hyo is now sitting in front of Jong Kook who is sitting in front of her. "For the 19th question, which boy group in the past does Jong Kook like?" asked by the PD. 'Sobangcha' was the word written on both whiteboards when they raised it. They now have 19 points in consecutive. Two more correct answers and they will be proclaimed as the victors. "Who is Ji Hyo-ssi's ex-boyfriend?" asked by the PD. The members whined one more time that it is very easy for them to do since Joo Ji Hoon is the answer. Both of them wrote on the whiteboard, and stared at each other again before they raised their whiteboards. The word 'huh' was heard all over the place when they saw the word written on both boards.
 
'J' was written by the two strongest member of Running Man. Dong Wook coughed a little, but the members of the show, as well as all of the staffs and personnels, heard it. Ji Hyo, who also heard the soft coughed, looked at Dong Wook with an apologetic look. Dong Wook, just as a kind man that he is, shook his head and said it's fine. He smiled back at his fiancee. He knows who Ji Hyo's lover in the past is, and he knows putting just the beginning letter of the name is a sign that she wants to keep it a secret. Jong Kook looked at Ji Hyo. He wondered why Ji Hyo asked him to put just the beginning letter of the name when this question will be asked, but he didn't get any reply. Just the word 'just' was uttered by the woman. 
 
They now have 20 points. Ha Ha and Gary are in a nervous state about the last question. The question will be the 21st question and if the strongest team answered it correctly, they will get the prize. Jong Kook looked at Ji Hyo who is looking at Dong Wook. "This is the 21st question. Get ready." the PD signaled the two members. "If there's something I don't want to reveal, what is it?" asked by the PD. The two of them looked at each other again as if their eyes are talking. After a minute, both of them decided to write their answers. And after a minute, both of them raised their whiteboards. They are lucky that even if they don't get this right, there'll be four chances left. However, a whistle has been blown.
 
A whistle has been blown, and it is a sign that they were successful. They looked at each other's whiteboard at the same time when they heard the whistle. 'Top Secret' was written on their boards. After looking at the boards, they looked at each other. It took them few minutes before someone managed to break the ice. "Daebak!" Ji Hyo commended him. "Congratulations!" she said to him again. As she said her congratulatory remark, she stood up and ran to where the prize is. She received two envelopes and gave one to Jong Kook. "Is this money?" she asked. "You guys don't need it, then." Suk Jin butted in, and it made the two of them smiled knowing that he's talking about their social status. Both of them looked surprised when they saw what's inside their envelopes.