The Meeting

Top Secret

 

Jong Kook got rid of the carrot from , but he didn't stop there. His mouth opened a little feeling the lower lip of the woman, who he claims to be still 'his', while looking at Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo, on the other hand, didn't stop him from what he's doing. Instead, she opened as a response to Jong Kook's initiation. The two strongest members, who are looking intensely at each other, are now seen exchanging words using their mouths passionately. The passionate kiss, that they share in front of the people watching them, made the people's hearts flustered. "Cut!" the PD and the director shouted for the nth time at the same time. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo stopped kissing when they heard the two important figure of their show shouting. 
 
Jong Kook looked at Ji Hyo, and Ji Hyo looked at Jong Kook. They both looked at the members who are looking surprise at them. They could see Suk Jin, Jae Suk, and the other elder staffs shaking their heads with disappointment on their faces. They could see Ha Ha, Gwang Soo, and Gary's face trying hard to control their violent reactions. And they could see Bo Young smiling big at them. It's as if she's smiling because of a victory. "What do you think are you doing Kim Jong Kook-ssi? the PD asked Jong Kook. The co-members, excluding Ji Hyo, showed worry when they heard the PD. The co-members know that it would affect Running Man if they air the mission that they just did. 
 
"I got carried away." Jong Kook told the PD bravely. "Can we just say that on national TV?" the PD asked. "Why not?" Jong Kook asked back. Ji Hyo glared at him, but she couldn't react because she wanted the kiss earlier. When they kissed, she felt something different inside her, and she has never felt that feeling towards Lee Dong Wook. She knows she couldn't get mad since it takes two to tango, but she knows what they did was not really good. "Don't you think of Song Ji Hyo-ssi's reputation? What will they say about her if it becomes known to the public?" PD Hyo Jin asked. Jong Kook looked at Ji Hyo, but he didn't seem to mind at all.
 
"Song Ji Hyo-ssi is an actress who is known to be getting married with Lee Dong Wook-ssi. The media had talked about it already. Rumors that they will get married tomorrow is trending now as well. With what you did, Kim Jong Kook-ssi, Song Ji Hyo's career might be affected." PD Hyo Jin told him. "I am sorry." Jong Kook was heard speaking. "But honestly, I am not scared that Ji Hyo's career will be affected because of this once the truth has been revealed." Jong Kook added. "Truth?" Suk Jin asked. "What's the truth?" Suk Jin continued. "Is it the truth that both of you were.. --" Suk Jin almost said the word, but Jae Suk was quick enough to stop him. "Is there something the two of you should admit to us at all?" Hyo Jin asked.
 
They all agreed to talk after they film the show. Since all of them were able to pack their things up, the PDs, the members, and the guest are now inside a conference room. Ji Hyo and Jong Kook are now across each other. "Please start telling us what we need to know, so we won't be in the dark, Kim Jong Kook-ssi and Song Ji Hyo-ssi." Hyo Jin PD started to talk. Jong Kook coughed a little to clear his throat. "Song Ji Hyo and I have a special relationship." Jong Kook, with his eyes set on Ji Hyo, admitted. "We have a past." Jong Kook said. The PDs are in shock, but they didn't let it show. "And we'll have a future." Jong Kook added. Bo Young looked proudly at him. The men looked seriously at him. 
 
"I have to show evidences to Dong Wook-ssi, so this matter will be not complicated if you think about it. However, I'd like to say sorry to you, Ji Hyo-yah, because your name will be obviously drag here and there. I will do my best not to cause you any harm." Jong Kook told them. The PDs are starting to show confusion. "I thought it's in the past?" Myuk PD asked. "It was in the past.. It will be in the future.. and hopefully.. at present." answered Jong Kook. "I know Ji Hyo-yah cares so much about Lee Dong Wook, but caring for him differently will make her a not-so-good woman." Jong Kook continued. "It may all be so confusing and complicated to all of you, but in due time, all questions will be answered." Jong Kook finished his speech.
 
"Ji Hyo-ssi, we always hear the side of Jong Kook-ssi, many of us here would like to know your answer." Hyo Jin PD told the ace. Ji Hyo looked at all of them. She knows being weak will not do her any good, so she composed herself and started to talk about her thoughts. "I am very sorry for I have been causing you a lot of troubles ever since I started being a part of this show. There are a lot of things that couldn't be answered in one blow. There are a lot of questions that I, myself, have not answered yet. A lot of acts have been done, a lot of lies have been said, and a lot of things should be done, but there is only one truth. And that truth is up to be confirmed. "The truth that I am still married with Kim Jong Kook-ssi." she said not blinking. Jong Kook showed amusement on what she said. 
 
"What?" all of them asked in chorus. "You are still married to noona, hyung?" Gwang Soo all of a sudden asked the commander. "Since when have you been married, Hyung?" Ha Ha asked. "She was paired to me, but you are a real pair?" Gary asked in disbelief. "Please calm down." Bo Young, who couldn't tolerate the noise anymore, told the men of the show. "Let them answer your questions first before you flood them with more questions." Bo Young, showed her fierce side by reprimanding the men. "I am still married to Song Ji Hyo. We never had a divorce. And her, dating Lee Dong Wook-ssi is just a big misunderstanding. All the while she thought we're divorced, so having a relationship with Dong Wook-ssi is a grave offense to our marriage." Jong Kook answered everything with calmness. He knows that right now Ji Hyo will have a damage on her picture, but he knows that Ji Hyo could be developed into a beautiful portrait anytime soon. "Song Ji Hyo-yah.. she's doesn't belong and will never belong to Lee Dong Wook because she belongs to me. Only to me." Jong Kook affirmed.