The Guest

Top Secret

Kim Jong Kook's senses came back to reality when he heard a loud popper. He was in deep thought thinking about Ji Hyo's birthday gift when they were still together. He looked at the Running Man members and saw them standing in pairs. He looked at the PD who is now holding a megaphone. "As I told you earlier, there will be one guest, and Jong Kook-ssi, she'll be your partner. "What did you say? She?" the Running Man members rant about what they heard. "When I was celebrating my birthday, I didn't get to be paired with a female guest." Jae Suk kidded around. "Hyung, maybe it is Noh Sa Yeon noona." Gwang Soo commented on Jae Suk's joke. All the men laughed thinking that it was the funny singer Noh Sa Yeon. "Who is the guest?" Suk Jin suddenly asked the PD. The PD asked them to turn around and they saw a carousel behind them. All of them were amazed. Although they are in an amusement park, they didn't think that it is possible that the Running Man staff could cover the said ride. 'Nothing is really imposibble in Running Man.' thought all of them. 

 

A woman, who looks like a goddess, appears in front of them. Their mouths are in a gape when they saw the hottest actress in town now. She is the main lead of the successful family drama 'My Daughter Seo Young' who had a terrific rating. The rating of its ending was 47.86%. Jong Kook looked at Ji Hyo, who is also looking back at him, but she turned to look at the national actress. The guest is already considered as a national actress because of her hit 50-episode drama. "Lee Bo Young-ssi!" greeted all the excited Running Man members except for the two strongest ones. Bo Young, who also has the beauty and the brain, knew why the two didn't greet her. Just as the best actress that she is, she immediately bowed to the two with a great smile. "Hello everyone!" she greeted on the introduction and the men in the crowd all have rosy cheeks. "It has been a while, Kim Jong Kook-ssi. Happy Birthday!" Bo Young said. 
 
"Bo Young is so beautiful. I didn't know that you are much prettier in person." Jae Suk commended the woman's beauty. "Thank you. I am just like Ji Hyo-ssi." Bo Young said as she shared the commendation with the ace. Jae Suk cleared his throat with what the woman did. He knew Bo Young was a part of Jong Kook and Ji Hyo's past, so he somehow feels worried on how these three will interact with each other. "You're way better." Ji Hyo commended back. Jong Kook and Jae Suk looked at each other when the two women complimented each other. Bo Young smiled at Ji Hyo and Ji Hyo smiled back at Bo Young. "Hyung, why are these women look scary?" Ha Ha asked Jong Kook on his usual playful manner. Jae Suk looked at Ha Ha with a warning to stop talking in his eyes. Ha Ha's eyebrows came to meet one another with the national emcee's gesture. 
 
The couple mission is now off to start. Lee Bo Young is paired with the birthday man, Kim Jong Kook. Ha Ha is now with Yu Jae Suk, Lee Kwang Soo is paired with his co-Easy brother Ji Suk Jin, and the Monday Couple are now a pair. The whistle has been blown. "You have to win all the mission, so that your partner will not be changed until the end." the PD revealed the way the mission will be done. "What did you say?" "There's a chance that we can be paired up to Bo Young-ssi?" "Okay, Gwang Soo-ya, let's lose the game." The men showed their desire of changing their partners, but JongBo and the Monday Couple didn't react. The pairs held on to each other's hand and quickly ran away from the scene. The first mission for them to do is to buy a carrot on the vegetable stand, which they claims as a very easy task to be done. Almost all of them arrived at the same time. And then, reading the next mission, all of them had the same question, "What?" the members asked with blank faces. 
 
The next mission is for them to beat each other with the carrots that they have. It's like playing a dodge ball using the carrots. They all ranted that it is so easy to be hit by the carrots, but the PD just smiled at them saying he doesn't care, that's the mission. The couples who will lose will change their partners, and the couples who'll win can choose between staying with their partner, or letting go of their partner. They were reminded of the rules way back when Lee Yeon Hee and Go Ah Ra guested on their show. The ever present whistle was heard again. It's time for them to do the carrot dodging. Jong Kook threw the carrot to Gwang Soo, and Gwang Soo was eliminated right away. Jae Suk threw a carrot to Gary, but to everyone's surprise Gary received the carrot with his mouth. They did laugh a lot due to this. However, when they were not paying attention, Ha ha threw a carrot and it hit Ji Hyo. Gary looked at Ji Hyo and Ji Hyo tapped Gary's shoulder saying it's okay. The winners and the losers are now proclaimed.
 
The men of the winning  and the losing team turned around. Bo Young and Ha Ha would decide whether to stay or not to stay on their team. The twist in this is that if Bo Young will choose a different pair, the pair of that pair will be the pair of the original pair. Ha Ha and Bo Young nodded as a sign that they did fully understand the mission. Bo Young will be the first one to decide. If she chooses Jae Suk, Ha Ha will be Jong Kook's partner. If she chooses Gary, Ji Hyo will be Jong Kook's partner. If she chooses Suk Jin, Gwang Soo will be Jong Kook's partner. Everyone is anticipating the actress' decision. She is walking slowly towards the men. Ji Hyo is looking closely at Bo Young. 'Why don't you just stick around to Jong Kook like you always do?' she muttered to herself. She scolded herself when she realized that she was a bit affected of the woman's presence. 'Why did you do that?' Ji Hyo shouted on her mind pertaining to what the actress Lee Bo Young just did. Lee Bo Young just gave Gary a back hug, which means, she'll be with Jong Kook now.
 
Gary blushed with the actress choice. He couldn't believe that a guest like Lee Bo Young will choose him as a partner. The members of Running Man show how envious they are after the new pairing. Jae Suk looked at Jong Kook. Jong Kook nodded at the national emcee as a sign that he's fine. Ji Hyo is now standing beside Jong Kook. Bo Young smiled at Jong Kook and Ji Hyo. To cover something, she put her arms around Gary's arm. The rapper was surprised with her gesture and blushed once again. "Ms. Lee Bo Young-ssi, you are making my heart melts so much." Gary spoke formally to the actress. "Just call me Bo Young-ssi." said the actress. "Hyung, you'll be dead later." Gwang Soo told Gary. "Why, why, why?" he asked in his usual tone. "Ji Hyo noona will kill you." Gwang Soo added. "Ji Hyo yah, I didn't mean to. It just happened. I'm sorry." Gary told Ji Hyo, who was just laughing about everything. 
 
The next carrot mission was announced on the next location. The four pairs will do a carrot eating contest, but there's something that they must do. One person will hold the carrot by his/, and the other one will eat it without using their hands. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo stared at one another when they heard the mission. Compared to the excited Kang Gary, Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo were just quiet. The mission has yet some revelations. "The couple who will have the smallest piece of carrot will get something useful for the last mission." the PD told them. "Eyy?" all of them asked. Gary's face turned red again when he thought of him kissing Bo Young's lips. Jong Kook hit his head to stop him from dreaming. Everyone loved the gags, so they laughed once again. "Will he be angry?" Gary asked Bo Young pertaining to Ji Sung. "He will." Bo Young said honestly and Gary's face became serious. All of them laughed with the cool and nice personality of the actress excluding the two on the other side.