The Ending

Top Secret

 

"It has been 15 years since our show ended and standing here in front of you on this good Sunday reminds me of how I used to feel when we were doing the show. It feels really good to feel this kind of atmosphere again." Suk Jin, who has aged a lot, told the numbers of celebrities and fans watching the awards night. His hair grew whiter and his wrinkled face is already evident, but his stand as a 60-year-old man is still as firm as he was when he was just 45 years old.
 
Lee Gwang Soo accepted the microphone given to him by the oldest of them all. "I used to be a 27-year-old man when I joined Running Man and now that I am 42, it still feels the same. I am still the youngest." Gwang Soo told the audience making them laughed so loud. "Ya! Do you want to die on your birthday today?" Suk Jin reacted which added laughter to the laughing audience. Gwang Soo bowed down slightly as he did 15 years ago. 
 
"Do you miss Running Man?" asked Ha Ha. The audience yelled with a 'yes' on his question. "I miss it, too." Ha Ha told them. I may be a part of various variety shows in the past, but Running Man made it more special. I have found a second family which I considered as a first family as well since then." admitted by Ha Ha whose real name is Ha Dong Hoon. "It's a pleasure to be standing with them in front of you." he added. 
 
It is now Gary's turn to have a speech. "I just realized this night that sure time had flew fast, but things didn't change and will never change." he said while looking at Ji Hyo - his former Monday Girlfriend. "Ya! Where do you think you are looking?" Jong Kook butted in that made his gaze at Ji Hyo cut short. "Ah hyung-- mianhe. I'm sorry." he joked around the married couple and the audience loved it. "Oh, Why is life still so unfair?" he kidded more. 
 
Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook laughed at Gary's joke along with the audience. Jong Kook took the microphone from Gary and held it, so Ji Hyo could speak comfortably. The audience was touched by the former Commander's sweet gesture towards his wife. "This night is so cold, but my feelings are so warm. I think I've been feeling this because of the warmth that you have given us. We are not doing variety anymore, but standing alongside with them reminds me of how blessed I am that I was able to take part of it." she said.
 
"In addition to that, we'd like to say Thank you and We are sorry to our co-casts for giving up the show when we left the show 15 years ago. At first we thought that Suk Jin Hyung, Jae Suk hyung, Gary, Ha Dong Hoon, and Kwang Soo will continue with the show because they agreed to us that they will continue, but little did we know, that they will only do one filming. We felt so embarrassed about it, but we felt very proud that we have been loved by these five loveable man. From the bottom of our hearts, we want to say Thank you and We love you in front of the audiences." Jong Kook and Ji Hyo bowed down deeply after his speech. 
 
"Ya! Where do you think you're touching?" Jong Kook yelled at Gary who went to assist Ji Hyo. A loud laughter could be heard from the sea of people who are watching the seven members as well as the rising emcee on the awards night. Yu Jae Suk stood in the middle to have the final speech. He looked at the people and at his former co-members. "We thank you so much for all the love and trust you gave, you give, and you will give us. A family is one of God's greatest gift, and we are all thankful that we have become the family who have always been welcomed in your family." he told the audience.
 
The rising emcee made his way to the center of the stage. "Everyone, please lend me your hands, and let's give them of all a round of applause." said the rising emcee who has been showing off his excellent skills on hosting tonight's event. The rising emcee made another history as the youngest emcee to ever host a very spectacular event. The awardees coudn't help but clap with the way the rising emcee made his spiel. "Thank you." said Jong Kook to Ji Hyo. "And thank you, too." answered Ji Hyo. 
 
A round of applause was given to the seven members of the former variety show 'Running Man'. It has been 15 years since the show ended and it is the first time in the history that all the members of a former show received an award. The applause given to them was the loudest. The applause that they received touched their hearts. They lined up horizontally and showed the trophy that each one of them received. The seven members were just announced as the first seven members who received the Hall of Fame award.  
 
"Once again, Congratulations to the seven former members of the famous variety show Running Man. Let's give them a big clap while each one of them exits the stage. Starting off with the big-nosed hyung impala, Ji Suk Jin. Next, the youngest of the group, the giraffe, Lee Gwang Soo. Followed by the shortest and the basketball ace, the former little Pororo, Ha Ha. Next to him is a very funny man, the former Monday Boyfriend of the Monday Couple, Kang Gary. These two people who'll exit the stage next are close to my heart, the SpartAce couple, my loving parents, Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook. --" said Kim Lee Dong Wook. 
 
Camera flashes were everywhere as the Kim family gathered on stage. Even the national emcee, Yu Jae suk, took a picture of his co-casts and his godson. "That is a very nice set of a family. A real nice set of a family." he uttered to himself while he was taking their picture. "And the last one, the national emcee whom I'd like to be when I grow up, Yu Jae Suk." said his godson. He smiled at the boy with an overwhelmed feeling. He knows that Lee Dong Wook could surpass his skills by just seeing how he works on his craft now. "Thank you everyone. Please keep on supporting us on our personal lives. Let's all live in peace and harmony. This is such a very unforgettable moment. We love you all. Thank you for believing with us and granting us these awards." Jae Suk spoke on behalf of them. Before he left the stage, he patted his godson's head and said, "You're doing a good job. Keep it up." that made Lee Dong Wook smiled proudly. 
 
After the awards night, the Running Man family went to the house party of the birthday celebrator, Lee Gwang Soo. When the members came in, they saw two familiar faces. They saw Gwang Soo's best friend Song Joong Ki and Gwang Soo's wife Lizzy. The venue reminded them of their 1 VS. 8 mission on their 14th episode. Ji Hyo looked at her husband and said, "I think you are so familiar with this." "Ya! Do you still have a grudge over that matter?" Jong Kook asked making them laugh. "Are we going to re-do the mission?" Jae Suk asked seeing the nine microphones in the huge house of Gwang Soo. "Of course." Jo PD, who's also there, answered. Jae Suk looked at the members and asked, "So, what are we guys waiting for? Let's start the mission now." By saying that, all of them run towards their desired places. "Okay, start the music." Jae Suk commanded.
 
The whistle has been blown. They all share their sweet smile reminiscing their moments back when the seven of them were active in the variety show business. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo stare at their son who is very busy taking their pictures and videos. There were so many NGs until Gwang Soo readied himself and sang the song well, however, Jong Kook messed up with the lyrics again. "Ya! Are you also doing your mission way back then?" Suk Jin asked with a smile. The microphones blew strong wind when Jong Kook committed the error and they all got a stomachache on their continuous loud laughing. Seeing them laughing that hard, he smiled wildly. He's so proud that the ever-so-popular Ace Song Ji Hyo and the ever-so-capable Commander are his parents. And the fact that the remaining co-members are his godfathers, he couldn't ask for more anymore. He has something up on his sleeves, and that is to upload the video he's taking now- the video which contains the Running Man members reminiscing and repeating one of the most unforgettable moments in the show by singing the ever-so-famous song of Sobangcha's "Top Secret." 
 
 
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiUo9TyWKrk - Please check this link to see what they are up to when they were celebrating Gwang Soo's birthday in their house. I hope you guys can relate the ending to this video. Thank you everyone!~ 
Thank you TheRMvarietyshow for this upload.