The Revelation

Top Secret

The surprised reaction was very evident from Ji Hyo. The Jong Kook that she has known has never been this tender to her. "Why did you have to act in front of me for those three long years?" Ji Hyo asked. Jong Kook could hear the regret on Ji Hyo's voice. "I thought it was what you want." Jong Kook answered with regrets on his voice as well. "Are you stupid? Who would love someone who treats his wife as a bum forever? And why did you ever have to act? It's like we wasted too much love and affection because of your act." Ji Hyo bursted out her regrets towards them. "If you just let it be, we could be so happy in love perfectly. If you didn't treat me that way, things might have been less complicated.. no.. it would actually be not complicated." Ji Hyo continued. 

 

"I did what I did because I thought it is the best thing to do. To act so manly in front of you. I wanted to keep that image because I want you to keep me. I didn't know it will be like that." Jong Kook said. "I-- I even talked to your parents about my desire of marrying you. Do you think your Dad will allow you to marry someone who doesn't love you? I don't think Abeonim is like that. Do you know what he told me? 'Okay, your Dad and I will play along now that I know your intention' That's what he said. Ji Hyo yah, you didn't know how hard it was for me to do that. Whenever I see you, I always long to touch you, but I couldn't because of my act. It must have been the foolest thing that I have done, and I have regretted it so much. Please give me another chance." Jong Kook said in a pleading way.
 
She sighed. "I really find it illogical. You're so illogical." Ji Hyo bursted. "How could you thought of acting so strong in front of me when I really need is you, just you. You with no pretensions. I'm really getting crazy now. This is just.. just.. just so unbelievable." Ji Hyo told the surprised Jong Kook. "Ji Hyo--" Jong Kook called her name. "I have wanted you to love me back before. I have done everything for you. I thought those things were just neglected, but now.. now.. you are telling me that all was an act? What an act. It's such a stupid act." Ji Hyo, who was in rage, stated. Jong Kook stood up and tried to hug Ji Hyo. "What do you think you're doing?" ace Ji Hyo asked. "Don't you dare touch me." said Ji Hyo. Jong Kook moved closer, but Ji Hyo glared at him. "Don't you dare." she repeated and it made Jong Kook stopped. 
 
The people shouted with all their lungs out when they noticed the two strongest Running Man members in the coffee shop. The people saw how the two of them talked very seriously, and they were aware of it. "Let's go back to where they are. The people might misunderstand. I don't want rumors." Ji Hyo told the muscled man. "Let's go back to where we were, Ji Hyo-yah." Jong Kook told her. "Are you crazy?" Ji Hyo asked as her one eyebrow raised its way up. "Why would I even go back to you when you all did to me was act?" "Are you acting now as well?" "Why are you acting like this now? Why? Why? Why?" Ji Hyo flooded Jong Kook questions. "Because I am in love with you." Jong Kook whispered his answer, but Ji Hyo heard it. A tear fell from her eye when she heard his answer. 
 
Unknown to them, Dong Wook was  standing near them, and his presence was an addition to the noisy crowd outside. He noticed that Ji Hyo had wiped a tear, and it aches his heart seeing her being affected of the commander once again. Two years ago, when he met Ji Hyo, Ji Hyo didn't seem to care about the world. He saw her many times in the hospital where he was at.  He knew Ji Hyo looked familiar, but he couldn't remember where he exactly knew the woman. He recalled how memorable it was when Ji Hyo took the male rest room. He bumped into her when he was on his way out of the male's rest room and Ji Hyo was on her way in. "Yah! Watch where you're going." Ji Hyo shouted at him. "Excuse me?" Dong Wook asked, but Ji Hyo made her way inside the said male rest room. 
 
Luckily, there were no other men inside the comfort room. Ji Hyo made her way straight to the cubicle, so he waited outside for her to come out. The actor, who was doing a commercial film in Boston, worried on why the actress was not leaving the cubicle yet. Many men had been through the rest room, but the actress was not showing up. He decided to check on the woman, and he saw her lying on the floor with many pills beside her. "Ya! Ya!" he shouted to the woman, who's unconscious. He hurriedly carried her and brought her to the room of patients. "It's good that you were able to stop her from this." the female doctor said. "She should have died if you weren't." the doctor said again.
 
The doctor asked him it it was possible for him to look out for Ji Hyo for some time, and he didn't know why he had agreed quickly. He took a closer look of the actress and thought something to himself. 'You're beautiful, don't waste your life. I wonder why you'd like to stop cease your life. Looking at you, I can see that you can have a bright future if you will strive harder.' While he was talking to the actress, whom he didn't know by that time, Ji Hyo opened her eyes. "Who are you?" asked Ji Hyo, who was now looking at him. He felt a sudden rush when the big beautiful eyes of Ji Hyo were looking at his eyes. "I-I am Lee Dong Wook-ssi." the actor told the actress, who didn't know that he's a famous actor in their country.
 
'Right! I am Lee Dong Wook-ssi. What's mine is mine. Nothing can take something, especially someone precious to me.' Dong Wook thought to himself while looking at his fiancee, and her ex-husband. He came inside the coffee shop, and it made the people chant more. It's very rare for fans to see three celebrities at the same time, so the cheers that they gave were really heartwarming. However, their happy faces turned to curious faces when they saw Dong Wook grabbed Ji Hyo's arm. "Let's go." Dong Wook told Ji Hyo as he grabbed her arm. "Dong Wook-ssi.." Jong Kook called Dong Wook. "Kim Jong Kook-ssi, please know your place. Song Ji Hyo is mine. And we are getting married tomorrow. So, back off." Dong Wook told Jong Kook, when he saw him trying to hold onto Ji Hyo's hand. 
 
Jong Kook got flared up at what Dong Wook said. Ji Hyo was being grabbed by Dong Wook to the exit door, but the two had stopped stepping when he shouted, "Lee Dong Wook-ssi, please know your place. Song Ji Hyo is mine. And we --- " Jong Kook stopped talking when Dong Wook and Ji Hyo turned around to see him talking. Jong Kook looked at the blank Ji Hyo, who seemed to be so confused right now. Then he looked at the man who's claiming that Song Ji Hyo is his. Dong Wook looked at him with obvious exasperation on the face. He knows Dong Wook is asking him to finish his sentence. He looked at Dong Wook when he said, "And we---" then he looked back at Ji Hyo, who is now looking at him. "are still married." Jong Kook revealed his top secret to the two of them, and in front of the many people looking at the three of them.