The Prize

Top Secret

 

"Wow! A trip to the United States of America for six days. It's so wonderful. You are both very lucky." Gary shouted in amazement. Ji Hyo looked at Dong Wook's reaction when he heard the prize, but she saw him smiling at her. Dong Wook even raised his thumb. The filming was over, and so Ji Hyo ran to Dong Wook before she could hear what Jong Kook had to say. Jong Kook was ignored, so he sighed when he realized it. "What's up with you, Hyung?" Gwang Soo asked. "Don't you have any regrets?" Gwang Soo asked him. His ears grew bigger when he heard what Gwang Soo asked. "What do you mean?" he clarified. "Regrets, hyung. You already have the money, yet you took that ticket from us?" Gwang Soo said acting pitifully. 
 
"Can we give this to other members?" Ji Hyo asked the PD. "No." the PD answered. "Why not?" asked Ji Hyo. "The winners are you guys. We need to film the place as well as the victors for the sponsors to be pleased." answered by the strict PD. Ji Hyo looked at Jong Kook, but she turned her look away. She then looked at Dong Wook who is still smiling at her. He shrugged his shoulders at her. "Six days?" Ji Hyo asked. "Yes, six days." confirmed by the PD. "The awkwardness is very visible between the two of you, so I think it is a good chance to get rid of it, Ji Hyo-ssi." Jae Suk commented. "I don't think we are awkward at each other, Jae Suk Oppa." she said to Jae Suk who smiled brightly when she heard him call him Oppa for the first time. 
 
Suk Jin looked at Ji Hyo. "I agree with Jae Suk. You seem to be in an awkward state with Jong Kook, so you should develop that." Suk Jin said to the woman. She sighed loudly. Ha Ha and Gary seemed to be surprised at Ji Hyo's attitude. She doesn't keep her temper to herself. "Let's not pressure Ji Hyo, hyung." Jong Kook said to the two older men. "Let her be comfortable on her own way. Let's not give her any pressures. She just came back from the entertainment industry, afterall." Jong Kook added. He looked at Ji Hyo who is looking at him blankly. He doesn't know what her blank face means since it was too hard for him to read. 
 
"I just came back from South Korea few weeks ago, and now I have to go out of the country again. I have nothing against the prize, it's just that.. this is not really good for me." Ji Hyo honestly commented. Her comment made them think of how tough she really is. She doesn't really hide what's on her mind. "Can I come with her?" Dong Wook butted in. Ji Hyo looked at her fiance, and she can tell that he's worried. "I wanted you to come, but you have a lot of shows to do." Ji Hyo reminded him. "Then, shall I cancel all of those?" Dong Wook asked. Ji Hyo shook her head. "Let us not be unprofessional just because of our personal interests, Dong Wook Oppa." she said in a soft tone. To their amazement, the words being uttered by the ace made them like her personality more. 
 
Ji Hyo, Dong Wook, and Jong Kook sighed at the same time. The members of the family looked at them curiously. The three of them have common denominators. All of them came from a very rich background and are popular on their fields. They thought being rich and famous is easy, but looking at the three of them, they now realized that it is actually the other way around. They bid their goodbyes to one another again. Jong Kook left first before Ji Hyo and Dong Wook, which the real couple didn't mind. They went to the parking area, and Dong Wook opened the passenger's seat door of his car for Ji Hyo. The car left the scene, and Jong Kook looking with an awful face was seen. 
 
He rode his car, and decided to just go back home. However, before he could exit the place, a number of reporters came to hinder the way. When he looked at the front, he saw the car of Lee Dong Wook. The camera flashes are everywhere again. Good thing, Dong Wook's car windows are tinted like his car. "Dong Wook-ssi, when will be the engagement party?" "Dong Wook-ssi, do you always come to visit your fiancee during filming?" "Ji Hyo-ssi, when will you announce the wedding date?" Flood of questions were asked, but none of them were answered. 
 
"Ji Hyo-yah, shall we marry soon?" Dong Wook asked the woman sitting beside him in the car. "Do you want to?" asked by the woman. "If you want to." he answered. "Will you be okay with it?" Ji Hyo asked. "As long as you're okay with it." Dong Wook answered. "Won't you be pressured?" asked Ji Hyo. "As long as you won't be pressured." Dong Wook said. "Dong Wook-ssi.. I.." Ji Hyo's sentence was cut when Dong Wook butted in. "I want to be with you until forever, Ji Hyo-yah. Even if I know forever doesn't exist. I want to give it a try with you." Dong Wook said with sincerity. Ji Hyo looked at Dong Wook. She smiled at him. Of all the favors he has done for her, marrying him is just a piece of cake. "Then, let's do it." Ji Hyo answered. 
 
Dong Wook's smile was so heart-warming. She couldn't help but smile when she saw her fiance smiling like that. All that she wants is to make Dong Wook happy. She's so happy being with Dong Wook. She feels so relaxed and comfortable whenever she's around him, unlike when she's with Kim Jong Kook. Her mind is now thinking of the prize that they received. For six days, she has to spend the time with Jong Kook to please all the fans who are anticipating the sponsor's given prize. Dong Wook looked at the worried woman. He knows what she's thinking. For a short span of time, he had learned how Ji Hyo thinks. And with this, he didn't notice that his car's speed went high.