The Fiance

Top Secret

All of them looked very stunned hearing Ji Hyo's words, and it made them more stunned when they saw someone standing in front of them. The men looked back and forth to the two men who seem to be connected. The man, who came inside the room, was no other than Lee Dong Wook. The men know for sure that he has heard what his fiancee had answered. They just don't know if he has heard the question asked by the newly announced national actress to his soon-to-be wife. They saw Jong Kook and Dong Wook staring at each other. The actor smiled first at the nervous Jong Kook. "Where's the way to Ji Hyo's room?" asked by the actor to the singer. 

 

"T-that voice--" Ji Hyo suddenly said when she heard a familiar voice next to their room. "Is it Dong Wook-ssi?" Bo Young asked. Ji Hyo nodded and quickly got up on her feet. "Where are you going Ji Hyo-ssi?" Bo Young shouted and the men beside their room opened their mouths. A minute after, Ji Hyo, who's now soggy due to the rain, came inside the men's room. "Dong Wook-ssi." she called her fiance. Dong Wook saw the woman and took off his jacket quickly, so he could give it to his woman. He made Ji Hyo turned around and bowed to the men inside the room. He placed his hand on Ji Hyo's shoulder, which Ji Hyo didn't remove. The two soon-to-be-wed couples made their exit from the room. 
 
"Hyung, why didn't you tell us that you two were together?" Ha Ha asked Jong Kook. Jong Kook shrugged his shoulders to the surprised co-members. "How could you guys pretend like strangers from the start?" asked by the curious Gary. "I think the break up wasn't that good." Suk Jin commented. "Hyung, Bo Young-ssi is your best friend? That's awesome, Hyung." Ha Ha mentioned once again. "Ji Hyo noona and you, why did you break up, Hyung?" asked Gwang Soo to the thinking Jong Kook. All of their questions were unanswered by Jong Kook, who is in deep thought. "Will they be okay?" Jong Kook asked all of a sudden. "Ji Hyo and Dong Wook, won't they fight because of what happened?" Jong Kook asked again. He stood up and was about to run out of the room, but Bo Young was quick to stop him. "And where do you think you're going?" Bo Young, who's blocking the way asked him.
 
Ji Hyo and Dong Wook decided to go to a coffee shop after they asked the PD to excuse her for a while. Ji Hyo said that she'll be back once the rain has stopped falling, and the PD agreed. They are now facing each other silently. Ji Hyo is looking at Dong Wook. While Dong Wook is seriously stirring the coffee. "Dong Wook-ssi.." called Ji Hyo. "Dong Wook-ssi?" repeated Dong Wook. Ji Hyo bit her lower lip. She knows Dong Wook is a bit upset. "I'm sorry." Ji Hyo said. "I'm sorry for what?" the actor asked. "About earlier." Ji Hyo answered. "I already know it." Dong Wook said. "I do know everything that has happened between you and Jong Kook, right?" Dong Wook asked for a confirmation. 
 
"Did you.. Did you pick up the feelings again?" Dong Wook asked. "Dong Wook-ah, you know my situation." said Ji Hyo. "And you know mine, as well." Dong Wook told her. Upon hearing what Dong Wook said, she started to get teary. "I know." said she. "Nothing has changed, Dong Wook-ah." the ace continued. "Let's get married." Dong Wook said. "We are." Ji Hyo assured him. "Tomorrow." Dong Wook snapped while looking seriously at Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo was so startled with what she heard. She thought that Dong Wook was just a bit upset, but she was wrong. Dong Wook is very upset. One of the things that she is scared of is Dong Wook's anger because she  knows upsetting Dong Wook is not a good thing. 
 
"Please don't get mad, okay?" Ji Hyo said as she nodded with them getting married tomorrow. Dong Wook nodded back at her and smiled. "Ji Hyo-yah.." called Dong Wook. "Yes?" asked Ji Hyo. "I love you." said Dong Wook with full of passion. She doesn't know why she feels happy and sorry for Dong Wook, but she smiled and hugged him. Dong Wook removed her arms from hugging him and now they are facing each other. "Don't make me lose you." Dong Wook told her while looking intensely. She nodded at Dong Wook whose eyes are already filling with liquid. "I don't want you mad, I don't want you sad. Please smile, Dong Wook-ah." Ji Hyo told the man as she embraced him one more time before she returned to the filming site.
 
Dong Wook took his phone out from his pocket, and dialed a number. "Please be ready by tomorrow." he told the person on the other line. "I want everything ready tomorrow, so everything will be okay." Dong Wook told the other person on the line again. He ended up the call and smiled wildly. 'I can't lose you Ji Hyo-yah. I won't lose you.' Dong Wook thought to himself. His phone rings and he saw an unknown number calling him. He answered the phone quickly. "Hello?" he asked. The person on the line told him to go to a certain place. He knows the caller's voice, so he hurriedly went to the certain place. From the outside, he could see two familiar figures and it heats his head. 
 
The two people inside the coffee shop are looking at each other. The way they look at each other seems so different from the look they gave one another before. No one is breaking the silence, so she decided to break it. "Are we going to do the mission here?" she asked asking about doing the mission which was postponed earlier due to the weather problem. "Ji Hyo-yah.." Jong Kook called her name. She didn't know why her heart skips a beat, but she sure enjoys him calling her that way. "Why did we end up like this?" Jong Kook asked her all of a sudden. "Can we not talk about it anymore? I don't think we should talk about the past. It's not proper." Ji Hyo told Jong Kook. "We should." Jong Kook told her. "What for?" she asked. "Because you can't get married to Dong Wook. I will not allow you. Never." said Jong Kook.