The Body

Top Secret

 

"What happened here?" Jae Suk asked the married couple when they saw a woman lying on the floor. He commanded Gwang Soo to call the doctor quickly. Jong Kook didn't answer his questions. Jong Kook didn't hear what Jae Suk asked for his thoughts are with the woman who had just silenced herself because of guilt and love for the man who he is thankful and sorry. Jong Kook remembered the image of the woman who opened the door of Lee Dong Wook. It was when he had confirmed the address of the deceased actor. When he rang the doorbell, it was Lee Si Young who opened it.
 
The door was opened and Lee Si Young appeared in front of him. Jong Kook felt like he was glued to the floor when he saw Si Young appeared in front of him. He wanted to ask many questions, but Si Young who is in front of him allowed him to go inside the place where Lee Dong Wook is residing. He was asked to sit on the sofa, and so he did. He looked and examined the woman. He was mad earlier, but seeing the woman made him soften a little. He realized how blessed he was having Ji Hyo by his side as his wife. The person looked at him and told something. "The person you are looking for will not be here anymore." said Si Young.
 
"What did you say?" Jong Kook asked in confusion. "I want to see Ji Hyo before I explain myself." Si Young told him, so he had agreed by saying that they should go to where his wife is together. The image of the woman when she opened the door for him was so pitiful. He didn't even realize how the magic of cosmetics works until she saw Si Young looked beautiful again from looking pitiful. "Don't look at me like that." Si Young told him. "I can see that your eyes have the same types of Dong Wook." added Si Young. "Both of your eyes have the same favorite portrait to look at." she told him. 
 
They rode his car. He didn't know why he's not afraid of the woman beside him, but he knows that the woman has reasons behind it. Just like what she had told Ji Hyo when they were in a police station. "Ji Hyo is one lucky woman." Si Young told him while he was driving. He looked at Si Young's direction. "You and Dong Wook have a good heart." Si Young continued. "Why are you doing this, then?" asked Jong Kook. "I did it to avenge him." answered Si Young. "Avenge him? What for? He isn't dead." he said sarcastically. Si Young was silent for a while, but she looked back at his direction.
 
"He's already dead." said Si Young, and it made him stepped on the break part of the car. Fortunately, they were able to hold on tight. "What are you saying?" he asked confusingly. "Lee Dong Wook has died weeks ago. Right after your announcement on national television. His death was not known for his family paid all the possible persons and companies that can discuss the news. They don't want it to be broadcasted, so they chose to cry in silence. As a respect for their son's inevitable death." Si Young said seriously. "I'm the one responsible for all of this and not Lee Dong Wook. Do you hear me? I made all of this." added Si Young.
 
"Ji Hyo-yah.." uttered Jong Kook thinking on how he will break the news to his wife. "Ji Hyo-yah?" repeated Si Young. "Just how wonderful is that person? All the men in the world seemed to be so interested in her." Si Young asked in a not-so-good tone. "Really wonderful." answered Jong Kook. Si Young looked at him. "You remind me of my Lee Dong Wook." she said in a soft voice. He is still unable to accept the truth that Dong Wook is dead, but he felt really sorry for the woman. He knows the woman must be in a bad shape that's why she looked so miserable when she opened the door for him. 
 
He got himself ready to drive again when Si Young said, "There is no need for you to rush. Coming to the hospital means ending your life as well." "Huh?" he asked. "I want to see how Ji Hyo would react when she sees you die in front of her. Just like what I experienced when Dong Wook died in front of me, and in my arms." answered Si Young. "You're not that capable to be a killer." commented Jong Kook. Si Young looked at him. He looked at her and said, "I know that's the truth." answered Jong Kook. When they arrived at the hospital, they went to see Ji Hyo quickly, however, they felt like a special force had stopped them from entering. "Jong Kook-ah.." he went back to reality when Jae Suk tapped his shoulder. "Give her to them." said Jae Suk pertaining to the body of the woman who just had a special impact on him. 'Rest in peace, Lee Si Young-ssi. May you find the love of Lee Dong Wook in return wherever you two are now."