The Rumor

Top Secret

 

Ji Hyo looked up to the sky. 'Dong Wook-ssi, what will I do with you? Tell me. What will we do now?' She looked at normal range now. She turned around sadly and started walking inside the site. She didn't know that Dong Wook was checking her on his car's rear-view mirror, and he had increased its speed again when he saw her frown. Inside the site, the members and the PDs are waiting for her. She bowed as an apology to them. "I'm sorry for the trouble." she said. She stared at the members, but she noticed that the muscled man is not around. Just when she was about to come near the members, the 'two kids' stood up and shouted, "Hyung!" which made her look back. "Kim Jong Kook-ssi." she called the commander's name and smiled. The men were in shock to hear and to see her do that. 
 
Jong Kook really couldn't believe it. Ji Hyo is now standing beside him. "You're still my partner, right?" asked Ji Hyo. Whether it was literally or not literally, Jong Kook couldn't tell. "Come on." she said as she held Jong Kook's arm. "Hyung, did something happen?" Gary asked. Jong Kook looked at Gary. "Nothing happened." Ji Hyo answered Gary's question much to their surprise once again. "Hyo Jin PD, when will we finish the mission?" Ji Hyo asked excitedly. Jong Kook could sense that Ji Hyo is putting up an act. "Just play along." Ji Hyo whispered to him. The two of them were surprised when the two PDs came near them. The two PDs asked them to join their co-members who are really waiting for the two of them. 
 
"Kim Jong Kook-ssi, Song Ji Hyo-ssi, are the rumors true?" Hyo Jin PD asked. The members of the Running Man were surprised with the PDs question. Normally, the PD will not mind the rumors among its members, and this is the first time that they heard them asked a question. "Which rumor?" Jong Kook asked. "That you and Song Ji Hyo are a couple." Hyo Jin PD answered. "It is true." Ji Hyo answered. Jong Kook was shocked. "We are a couple on today's mission, right?" Ji Hyo added. The men laughed with the shallow joke of Ji Hyo. "I am asking seriously." PD Hyo Jin answered. "We are." Jong Kook answered this time. "What do you mean you are?" Jae Suk asked in a concerned way. He knows answering sensitive questions like this will not be good for all of them, especially for the two of them. "It is the truth. Those are not rumors." Jong Kook confirmed the PD. 
 
"Okay, then. We don't mind your personal things, but if it affects Running Man's, we'll not think twice of reprimanding the both of you." PD Hyo Jin told the two members while in front of all the members. "What about Dong Wook-ssi?" Gwang Soo spoke his confusion out. "There are rumors that you'll be married tomorrow, Noona." Gwang Soo informed Ji Hyo. She sighed when she heard it. She knew there will be rumors everywhere. Although she has been used to it, there are times that she wishes that her life won't be talked about by the public, just like now. She looked at Jong Kook, who is looking at her. She smiled at Jong Kook and said, "We have to talk about a lot of things later." Jong Kook agreed by nodding.
 
It is now time to continue the mission. It was supposed to be done hours earlier, but due to the weather's condition they chose to postpone it. All of them are now on their right places, including their famous guest, Lee Bo Young. Four pairs are sitting in line, each with face to face. The first to do the mission is Ha Ha and Jae Suk. The carrot will be held by Jae Suk and Ha Ha will be the one to cut it. Their faces are so close that the staffs couldn't control their laughter. It was good seeing their lips almost touched, however, Ha Ha remembered he's married to Byul already and said, "I can't kiss you. If I kiss you, it's like you'll kiss my wife when I kiss her." His childish act made their audiences laughed. It's now Suk Jin and Gwang Soo's turn. Suk Jin will be the one eating, and Gwang Soo will be the one holding. 
 
Gwang Soo and Suk Jin couldn't stop laughing when they started doing the mission. Because of constant laughing, Suk Jin accidentally bit the carrot making their carrot longer than Ha Ha and Gary's carrot. "Aish--" Suk Jin was heard sighing with regret. "We'd like to go first." Bo Young suddenly raised her hand and shouted. Gary's face became redder when he thought about the mission. "Ya! Bo Young-ssi, are you that excited to do the mission with Gary?" Jae Suk asked, but the actress just laughed at him. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo agreed, so the GaBo team is doing their mission now. Bo Young, checked Ha Ha and Jae Suk's carrot first before she started coming close to Gary. The male members and staffs were so envious of Gary, who is just sitting and waiting for Bo Young to cut the carrot. Their lips are so close that Gary's continuous blushing was so evident. Bo Young had cut it very short. Shorter than Ha Ha and Jae Suk in one try. 
 
Jong Kook and Ji Hyo looked at the carrot that was cut by Bo Young. It was so short. Looking at it, it seems to be like 1.3mm short. When they were looking at Bo Young earlier, she almost had a kiss with Gary, but she was quick and smart enough to stop. The outcome was unbelievable. It was really short. Now, for the two of them, if they want to win the mission, their lips will be obviously touching each other's. The members are anticipating the two strongest members of Running Man. The first three pairs who were done doing their mission scattered on the floor where they were sitting earlier, so they could get a full view of Jong Kook and Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo is now holding the carrot, which means that it will be Jong Kook who will cut the carrot. Bo Young smirked a little and shouted, "You two don't want to lose, right?"
 
The gaze that they have for each other became more glued when they heard what Bo Young shouted. Jong Kook fixed himself in a more comfortable way. He looked at Ji Hyo, who is not closing her eyes. The whistle has been blown. Slowly, Jong Kook tries to cut the carrot shorter than others. Bo Young, on the background, could be seen smiling really big because of what she could view. The men, however, were in a worried state knowing that one man could be affected because of this mission, not knowing that they really don't have to worry about anything at all. "Ji Hyo-yah.." Jong Kook called her name while coming nearer and nearer to her face. "This is want I really want to do with you." Jong Kook said with his soft voice as he tried to move in closer to Ji Hyo's face making his lower lip touches her lower lip. The members was so surprise to see Jong Kook's initiation. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo are now seen looking at each other while their lips are now almost locked.