The Conversation

Top Secret

 

The Running Man men couldn't believe what they just heard from the two actresses on the other room. They were audible that all of them were able to hear all the words. They couldn't get outside since the rain has started to pour heavily. They didn't have any choice, but to stay inside where they are. The members of Running Man looked at Jong Kook. "Hyung, does that mean that Ji Hyo-ssi is already married to Dong Wook?" Gary asked him. "But he doesn't look that manly to me." Suk Jin butted in pertaining to the strong personality that the man has according to Bo Young. All of them were so curious. "Women are indeed scary, hyung." Gwang Soo all of a sudden commented.
 
"Say Bo Young-ssi, have you ever had a relationship with him? A relationship more than friendship?" asked Ji Hyo to Bo Young. Bo Young shook her head. "I never had. And, I will never have. He seems more like a brother to me. Like a twin brother." smiles Bo Young. "Why are you smiling?" asked Ji Hyo. "You are like a female version of Ji Sung when he was jealous." Bo Young said. "Do you still love him?" asked Bo Young. She looked at Bo Young. The way they ask each other now are way different than earlier for all misunderstandings between the two of them have been cleared. Ji Hyo just looked at the woman blankly.
 
"Isn't she pertaining to Lee Dong Wook? Why would the word 'still' be asked if Ji Hyo is already going to marry Dong Wook?" Gary asked in confusion. "Ya! Gary-ah, you seem so interested about them." Jae Suk told Gary. "Why, why, why?" asked Gary with his usual tone that made the men smiled. "You're really funny, Gary." Jong Kook said smiling although his voice was heard trembling. The men looked at Jong Kook once again. It is like the looks of the members are asking him something that he has to tell them. "Hyung..." Ha Ha tried to ask, but Jae Suk threw a pillow to the man. Ha Ha was surprised and played the funny act with Jae Suk although there were no cameras rolling. "Yah!" said the two funny men. 
 
"You haven't answered my question yet." Bo Young told Ji Hyo, who is still looking at her. "I am already engaged." Ji Hyo answered not answering directly. "But that doesn't mean that you have answered my question." Bo Young told her when she didn't get a direct answer. "It's an answer. I'm already engaged, so that means I love the person that I am with now." said Ji Hyo. "You're lying." said Bo Young. "I'm not." said Ji Hyo. "You are." Bo Young said with a firm tone. "I said, I'm not." Ji Hyo said again. "Of course, you are." Bo Young fought back. "Just believe what you want to believe, then." Ji Hyo said not wanting to talk anymore. 
 
"Hyung, it's obvious. The man that they are talking about is not Lee Dong Wook-ssi." Gary told all the men. "Hyung, is this a mission? We look like we are spying." Gwang Soo said to the men. The men weren't that audible as their voices were more like a whisper to one another compare to the voices of the two women beside their room. Jae Suk looked at Jong Kook, who's obvious hurt could be seen on his face. "I think Ji Hyo-ssi is not in love with that man anymore. She seems to be so happy with Dong Wook-ssi whenever he's around. Would you even marry someone who you don't love?" Suk Jin shared what's on his mind making Jong Kook's face more gloomy than ever. 
 
"Do you know this quote? Real eyes realize real lies?" Bo Young asked Ji Hyo all of sudden. "I can see the lie that lies in your eyes." Bo Young continued. "If you can't answer me directly then I'll just ask you another question." Bo Young spoke once again. "D-do---" Bo Young's sentence was cut short when Ji Hyo butted in. "Why do you seem so interested in us?" Ji Hyo asked the actress. "Because I am." Bo Young answered. "I am interested in getting the two of you back together." Bo Young told her and it made her eyes grew bigger. "Do you feel guilty? Do you think we broke up because of you?" Ji Hyo asked the actress. "Why? Aren't I a part of the reason?" Bo Young asked without blinking. 
 
"Bo Young-ssi is very scary. How could she control Ji Hyo like that?" Suk Jin asked. "I think she's not controlling her. It seems to me that Bo Young is helping Ji Hyo." Jae Suk answered Suk Jin's question. "Why help? She just makes things complicated. Ji Hyo is already getting married, but she keep on putting on the flames again on whoever that Ji Hyo's lover in the past is." Suk Jin said. He looked at Jong Kook when he remembered something. "Ya! Jong Kook ah, who was Ji Hyo's past lover? 'J' is the beginning letter, right?" Suk Jin asked the quiet commander. "Hmm?" Jong Kook asked playing innocent with the question. "Hyung, is it Ji Sung? It must be connected to Bo Young-ssi, right?" Gwang Soo asked. "Pabo-ya. She said they are just best of friends, but she says Ji Sung is her man." Ha Ha answered. 
 
"Joo Ji Hoon. I think it's Joo Ji Hoon." Gary answered. "Yeah, most probably." Suk Jin agreed. "But, Joo Ji Hoon did a drama here, right?" asked by the confused Suk Jin. "Does Lee Dong Wook-ssi make you that happy?" the men eyes tell that they were surprised about the bold question of Lee Bo Young to Song Ji Hyo. Jae Suk looked at Jong Kook again. He could see that Jong Kook is trying to be calm with the situation. "Why is she not answering, Hyung?" Gary asked them. "Maybe, he doesn't love Lee Dong Wook-ssi that much." Ha Ha said. "Or, she doesn't really love him at all." Suk Jin aired his thoughts. "H-he never makes me cry.. like.. --" Ji Hyo stopped her sentence. All the men make their ears bigger wanting to hear the ace's answer. "He never makes me cry like that of.. of.. of.." she paused again. All men look very excited to hear the words of Ji Hyo. Their eyes literally grew bigger when they heard what the ace has mentioned. "Like that of --- Kim Jong Kook!" Ji Hyo answered Bo Young's question with a lot of pauses, and it made all the men looked very stunned.