The Outcome

Top Secret

 

"Sssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiii Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooooouuuuuunnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!" shouted Ji Hyo when the woman fired her loaded gun on her head. She can only scream for she couldn't stand it. Jong Kook immediately hurried to the woman lying on the floor and catching her breath. "What's wrong with you, Si Young-ah?" Ji Hyo asked in a cracked voice. Jong Kook looked at her and signaled to have a look on Si Young, so that he can call a doctor. Before he can stand up, Si Young grabbed his shirt's sleeve. She shook her head trying to stop him from doing it. She uttered words while seeing the flashback of her and Dong Wook's scenes.
 
Lee Dong Wook turned off the television right after he saw the broadcast of the variety show where his ex-fiancee is a part of. Lee Si Young looked at the actor and just sighed. "If you still like her, why did you even make a press conference about our fake marriage?" Si Young asked the actor. Dong Wook looked at the beautiful woman beside him. "Do you think she'll live peacefully if she knows she's hurting someone?" Dong Wook asked his best pal. "Song Ji Hyo has a very soft heart. If she knows someone will be hurt or will be ruined because of her, she'll let go of the things that will make her happy. And I don't want to take away her happiness, Si Young. I just want her to be happy even if it is not because of me." Dong Wook said while closing his eyes sadly as he put his head on Si Young's shoulder. 
 
Lee Si Young patted Lee Dong Wook's head during the official announcement of Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo. It hurts her so deep that the man that she loves is having a hard time controlling his emotions. Although Dong Wook tries to hide the pain, she fully knows that he's just hiding for she's doing the same thing. She has loved Dong Wook since they were elementary students. They knew each other when they were three years old because they were always at the same hospital room, however it took them some time to be close with each other. Just like Dong Wook, she also has the rare disease. They started to fight and be close with each other when Dong Wook bumped into her. 
 
"Ya!" young Si Young yelled at young Dong Wook who bumped into her. Because of the bump, Si Young dropped the Gundam Wing that she's holding. Dong Wook looked at her. "Why?" asked Dong Wook. She pointed her finger to the floor where her Gundam Wing has been shattered to pieces. "What's that?" young Dong Wook asked again. "You made it." Si Young told him. "I didn't." said the young Dong Wook. "I broke it." Dong Wook told her. She was amazed with Dong Wook when she heard his answer. Dong Wook picked up the pieces of her favorite toy and told her, "I'm sorry. I will just replace it." smiled Dong Wook. 
 
Years passed and their relationship became closer than ever. She was so happy being the very best friend of the man who had made her feel extremely special. One time, Dong Wook, who had become a famous model and actor, told her that he'll do a photo shoot in Boston for a month. She was happy and excited when she heard it for she knows his career has giving him a positive outlook in life. They communicated with each other regularly and her happiness couldn't be hidden whenever the famous celebrity will call or text her. But, everything changes when the actor told him about Song Ji Hyo. 
 
Lee Dong Wook calls her every day and every night to report on how he was smitten by the beauty of Song Ji Hyo. He told her how he loves her every ways. He told her how he likes the way Ji Hyo looks at him. He told her how he couldn't imagine his life without her. He told her about Song Ji Hyo almost everything and anything. And then, she remembered how her heart crushed when he told her that he'll go and marry Song Ji Hyo in South Korea. When she heard it, she decided to go outside the country and went to France with her family, so she won't witness how the man of his life becomes the other half of the woman whom she had wanted to be like. 
 
She had never thought that Lee Dong Wook would be as happy as that. And that the happiness that Lee Dong Wook has was because of that Song Ji Hyo. She searched all the details about the woman and saw how loveable the woman is. She saw how pretty, how rich, how smart, and how athletic the woman is. Thinking about Song Ji Hyo made her realize that they are just actually the same. So, she decided to just love the man in silence. However, Dong Wook called her telling her how stressed he is for Ji Hyo can never ever be his woman. He told her Ji Hyo can never be his woman for Ji Hyo is already married to a famous man whose name is Kim Jong Kook. 
 
Dong Wook had called her multiple times asking of remedies to the dillemas, so she agreed to one of Dong Wook's way of releasing Ji Hyo, and that is by introducing her as the new fiancee. It worked well, but not to the both of them. Their hearts broke into a million pieces. And when the official announcement of the Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo's marriage was released, Dong Wook uttered words which he rarely does. She knows Dong Wook put something on his drink as usual, but she didn't know it was something that will get rid of his life. She realized it when she patted his head, but the actor didn't move.
 
"Dong Wook-ah.. Dong Wook-ah.." she shouted the love of her life's name, but it was too late. The actor had stopped breathing. Her flasback of the past events with Dong Wook stopped when she heard a woman screamed her name. She stopped a man by pulling his shirt's sleeve and uttered the words, "I'm sorry.. I need to go where Dong Wook is.. I don't want him to be alone.. I don't want him to be sad.. I love him so bad.. I hope he's not mad.. I-- really love him so bad.--" Si Young spoke the words while catching her breath until she lost it. Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook shed tears seeing the outcome of Lee Si Young's pulling on the trigger of the loaded gun on her head. Their tears couldn't stop flowing even when the members of Running Man came inside where the chaos were present earlier and where the silence is all that they can hear as of the moment.