The Rage

Top Secret

 

Kim Jong Kook's serious face was seen by the members of the popular show. They looked at each other when they saw him thinking deeply. Jae Suk made a gesture that they should follow him and come towards Jong Kook. "Jong Kook-ah.." called Jae Suk. Jong Kook looked at the national emcee with a fixed face. Jae Suk was surprised, so he looked at the surprised members as well. "Did something bad happen to Song Ji Hyo?" asked Suk Jin. "Hyung, she is Kim Ji Hyo." corrected Jong Kook. They all looked at each other again. Jong Kook has a different aura today, and they are obviously not used to it. "Tell us what's the matter." Jae Suk commanded the commander. The commander persona of Running Man glared at the national emcee, so Jae Suk shut his mouth. 
 
The doctor came out of the emergency room. "Mr. Kim Jong Kook-ssi, we need to talk." said the doctor. "Talk here." Jong Kook said with a command. The Running Man members looked at one another. They all shrugged their shoulders. It is the first time that they saw Jong Kook so upset like this. And it freaks them out. "I think we should talk in private." the doctor said to the tired man who's sitting on one of the chairs. "I said just talk here." he shouted at the doctor. The doctor looked at the members and back to him. He sighed before he asked the question that he'd never thought the doctor would ask. "I'm sorry, Mr. Kim Jong Kook-ssi, but you need to choose between your wife and the baby." the doctor told him and the men of Running Man, including him, were stunned. 
 
"B-baby?" Jae Suk asked Jong Kook. "So, that's the announcement that she's supposed to say during The Announcement period?" Suk Jin asked. "So that's why she seems to be irritated all the time?" Ha Ha asked. "The reason of her mood swings is that?" Gary asked in confusion. He looked at them. He never thought that Ji Hyo was pregnant and those signs were symptoms of her pregnancy. Her acting to him like that is just an evidence that indeed his wife is pregnant. He slapped his forehead with his palm loudly, and it didn't pass the members' hearing. 'Then did I just call her acting like a when she was just showing symptoms of pregnancy? That she was just showing that we are going to have a real family? Our own family?' his thoughts are now bombarded with regret questions. He clenched his fist again. "Don't you know it, Hyung?" asked Gwang Soo, which made him react by punching him. His eyes became dim and he started to throw punches to the tallest member of the show. 
 
The Running Man members are trying to stop him from doing it. Gwang Soo is seen blocking the punches, but most of the punches hit him really hard. "Hyung, stop it!" Gwang Soo screamed feeling the pain of the punches who had landed successfully on his face. Jong Kook is still punching him when they heard him screamed, "Lee Dong Wook-ssi, I will kill you. If something bad happens to my wife and to our child, I might, I can, I will kill you." The Running Man member did their best to stop the raging Jong Kook, however, Jong Kook's strength couldn't be matched by all of them. Jae Suk couldn't take what he's seeing, so he shouted at the angry Jong Kook. "Ya! Kim Jong Kook! He is not Lee Dong Wook! He is Lee Gwang Soo! Ya! Kim Jong Kook! He is not Lee Dong Wook! He is Lee Gwang Soo!" Jae Suk shouted twice. 
 
Jong Kook stopped his punch in the middle of the air when he heard Jae Suk yelling at him. His vision became clearer and he saw Gwang Soo lying on the floor with a bleeding face. He helped Gwang Soo to get up with a sorry look. "I'm sorry, Gwang Soo. I thought you were someone else." Jong Kook sincerely apologized as his bow was deeper than usual. Gwang Soo, who was hit many times, smiled at him. "Hyung, I understand where you're coming. My question was wrong. I'm sorry." Gwang Soo also bowed to the commander. "No, no, you weren't wrong. You were actually right. I didn't know it." Jong Kook told him with a very soft voice. 
 
They looked at him with questions and confusion. "You heard me right. I didn't know she's pregnant with our first child. We kept on arguing about something, but I didn't know it is because of her pregnancy. I feel so frustrated not knowing that she's going through a new chapter of her life, of our lives. I just feel so unworthy of her now." Jong Kook said as he whispered the words slowly. The men looked at him with pity. They knew that Jong Kook had just fixed a problem, and now problems are coming into their ways again. "Cheer up, Jong Kook-ah. All will be well, soon. Just keep on holding on." Jae Suk said as he tapped his shoulder. 
 
Ji Hyo was transferred to a private room, so Jong Kook went to see his wife inside. Ji Hyo was still unconscious, and Jong Kook could be seen looking at her intensely. He is thinking about what the doctor had told him. He looked at Ji Hyo's stomach and he touched it. 'Baby.. are you a boy or are you a girl? I wish I could see you smile.. I wish I could see you cry.. with your Mom. Can't you just stay inside your mom's womb for few months more? Can't you be strong as your mom? I'm sure your mom will be sad if you will be gone. I will be very sad, too. Your mom and your dad will be very sad. Please don't leave us. Please be strong.' he said as he touches her stomach where their not-so-old baby is inside. 
 
Jong Kook's phone rang. He answered the call when he saw that the call was from someone whom he is expecting. "I understand." he said to the person on the other line when he heard the information. "Ji Hyo-yah, please wait for me. I'll be back. Please be strong. Get a hold of yourself as well as our baby. I will be back very soon. Please wait for me." Jong Kook told her  before he kissed her forehead and lips. He stepped out of the room, and went his way to where Lee Dong Wook is residing. He checked his phone and zoomed in the sent GPS picture of the actor's residence. He had confirmed the place and his gaze became more flared up. He took the way to the entrance of the famous actor's residence, and rang the doorbell. Ding. Dong.