The Actress

Top Secret

 

SEOUL INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
 
A lot of press people welcomed the A-list actress who is returning after her five years hiatus in show business. Flashes of cameras almost blinded her, but she managed to keep her composure. She waved back at the media people when she can see them taking pictures of all the things she's doing. It has been five years since she experienced this kind of treatment, and she admitted to herself that she missed it somehow. She smiled brightly to the people who are present on her return from Boston to South Korea. The ever beautiful Song Ji Hyo walked elegantly after she went down from the stairs of the plane. Who would not have known Song Ji Hyo? She is beautiful, smart, athletic, and rich. In fact, she doesn't even need to work to get money because money is already on her hands even before she was born. Ji Hyo was born to the one of the richest family in the country. 
 
As she was heading to the airport's entrance door, a reporter blocked her way. She smiled at the reporter who had jumped in front of her. "Song Ji Hyo-ssi, it has been a while. Welcome back to South Korea." greeted by the reporter. She flashed him a smile. "Is there a special reason on why you return to our country?" asked by the reporter. She nodded at the reporter's question. "Yes, of course. I won't be back here without any special reason." she honestly answered with a warm smile. "What's your reason Song Ji Hyo-ssi?" asked by the reporter again. "I'll have a show soon." she answered with a smile as bright as the sun shining to them as of the moment. "Which network?" asked by the reporter. "SBS." she answered. "We wish you all the best, Song Ji Hyo-ssi." finished by the reporter. She bowed lightly to all the press people who welcomed her at the airport. 
 
As she went inside the black van, her phone rings. "Hello!" she greeted the person on the other line. "Oh yes, I am heading at the press conference." she confirmed to the person who has called. She pressed the end button after she answered the call and closed her eyes as she leaned her head backwards. She finally had her parents approval for her to go back to show business again. She told her that she'll work with all her might and that she'll guard her heart to all the actors that she could be paired with. Speaking of actors, she thought of one the closest actors to her right now. She smiled as she remembers how kind and warm the actor is. She wonders if the actor will be present on her first press conference after being away in show business for five years. Two years ago, she met the actor who was doing a shoot in Boston. From there, they always keep in touch. 
 
The black van arrived at the setting. She could see from afar that numerous cameras are everywhere. She checked her face on her pocket mirror and smiled heartily to all of the people who are waiting for her arrival. She walked passed the reporters from the first lane until she passed all the reporters of all the lanes. She sat down on one of the chairs where all her co-celebrities are already sitting. She smiled at the six people smiling at her. She bowed lightly to show respect. She sat beside the person in the middle. The person in the middle is known as the national emcee, Yu Jae Suk. When she looked at someone beside him, she saw a very tall person. She bowed her head a little when the tallest of them caught her looking at him. "I'm Lee Gwang Soo." said the man, whom she thinks is the youngest of them all. And she knows beside Gwang Soo is the oldest member.
 
She looked at the people who are at the other side. Beside Jae Suk is a very muscular man. She looks familiar to him. She thought on how she has known his face, and she remembers that he was a famous member of the group called 'Turbo'. She looked at the man beside the muscled man and saw him looking intensely at her. He looks like a rapper to her. And the one at the end seems to be the shortest member of them all. She smiled at herself for thinking about her co-celebrities too much. They heard a whistle. It's a sign that the press conference about their show will be starting in any moment. She inhaled and exhaled and gave a big smile. 
 
"What can we expect from your new show, Mr. Yu Jae Suk-ssi?" asked one of the reporters to the national emcee, who's returning to the variety show world. "I guarantee that the audience will have a good time with our show. This show is one of a kind, so I know that they will really like it." answered by the national emcee. "Mr. Kim Jong Kook-ssi, after a series of variety shows, what will see in your character here?" asked one of the reporters to the muscled man. "There's nothing special about my role in the show. But, each character that we have really complement each other's strengths and weaknesses." said the famous Kim Jong Kook. "Ms. Song Ji Hyo-ssi, it is your first time to be seen on the small screen after few years, will there be a difference to your character?" asked by the reporter who stands near the only female of the new show. 
 
"I am just myself. I don't know what's to come in the future, so I'll put no pressure to myself just by staying as myself." she said wowing the reporters with her answer. Her answer didn't have any sugar coats on it, she was just being honest. "Don't you have any problems as the only female member of the show?" asked to her once again. She shrugged her shoulders. "It doesn't matter actually. I'm taking this as a pleasure. I know that they will take really good care of me." she said smiling. The men of the show were pleased to hear what she had said. "She sure is smart, isn't she?" Jae Suk asked Jong Kook while Ji Hyo was busy answering the reporters' questions. "She is, indeed." the muscled man singer answered Jae Suk's question while observantly looking at the beautiful member of the Running Man family.
 
The show, which is called Running Man, is an urban variety show. The members will invite guests to do some missions with them or against them. Before the press conference had ended, the members of the said show were introduced. The show will be casted by seven popular members. Ji Suk Jin, Yu Jae Suk, Kim Jong Kook, Kang Gary, Ha Ha, Song Ji Hyo, and Lee Kwang Soo. After the press conference ended, the members were asked to stay for a while to meet and greet each other. The members agreed and they are now inside a secret room where no one from the outside world could see. Ha Ha moved closer to where Ji Hyo is. "Nice to meet you." Ha Ha said as he offered his hand to their only female member. Ji Hyo shook his hand. "Nice to meet you, too." said Ji Hyo. "Can I be your love line?" Gary asked all of a sudden. She laughed about the question. "Why too sudden?" she asked curiously. All of them laughed including the muscled man who seems to be captivated by the woman's charm.