C8: Guessing Games (Seungri's POV)

Indecisive

I heard foot steps around the apartment as I wake up from my sleep. Rubbing my eyes as I open them, I remembered Yuri. I stretched  for a moment and looked around only to find her roaming around the kitchen. 

"Uh... Good morning." I said as she turned around to face me.

"Good morning..." I saw her face kind of worried and couldn't help but ask, "is anything wrong?"

"i just wanted to know what happened last night."

"you fainted..."

"and then what?"

"i... Carried you here... I didn't know what to do, I'm no doctor to know these things and I didn't know where you live. I explained. "Also, your phone was ringing multiple times. I'm sorry for checking." I was afraid that she might become awkward around me, even if I know she knows I'm a celebrity, still, we don't know each other. 

She did agree to become friends me.... Before she fell to the ground...

Still standing up, she said, "its okay. As long as its you, i know I can trust."

Wow. Trust me already? 

"Me? Why is that?" I asked in confusion.

"Because... You're Seungri. Isn't it obvious that you're my favorite among the 5 members in Big Bang?" Very straight forward. I have never expected her to say that. My eyes widened a bit and I giggled.

"You're very... ummm... what's that word...." as I tap my chin to think of that word.

"Surprising? Courageous? Brave?" 

"BRAVE. Yes, brave. For telling me that. hehehe. Its funny too. How you call me 'YOUR' y panda."

I saw her blushed and quickly crossed her arms and looked down. It was an awkward moment. 

I checked my watch as it read 8:30 am. I figured that she was hungry since she was snooping around the kitchen (and I just really wanted to change the topic).

"Would you like something to eat?" I asked to break the silence.

"Oh, no. Its okay. I should really be going though... My friends are probably looking for me."

"C'mon. I insist! I'm a good cook. Even ask people around here. ^^"

I am! Ask them yourselves if you don't believe me. It was her turn to look at her watch and her phone.

"Wow. 26 missed calls......... I guess it wouldn't hurt to eat with you for this morning." 

"Okay, so.. What would you like me to cook?"

"Anything!" Really?

"Anything is not on the menu. I'm sorry."

"Well, what do you usually have for breakfast?" She asked me.

"Here in Japan, I usually eat Tamagoyaki (Japanese rolled omelette) and drink coffee. Have you ever tried it?" come to think of it, I was getting a bit hungry myself.

"No. But I would love to try." She smiled at me and I nodded.

"Hai. Make yourself feel at home. I'll cook breakfast."

"Oh no, I wanna help you." This is a first. I don't wanna turn her down so she followed me to the Kitchen. 

"Oppa, I'll be standing here, just tell me what to do." She said and quickly stood beside me.

While preparing our breakfast, everything I used to prepare for is immediately cleaned. I can sense that she's really neat. 

"Wow, you clean fast. Are you a neat freak?" I ask while mixing the ingredients together.

"Kind of. I just don't like messy surroundings, especially when I'm cooking."

"You cook?" I was surprised. I guess this is why she wanted to help but the preparation was just nearly 3 minutes for me to make.

"Yeah. Its one of my favorite things to do." She said. I now know her hobby. 
After cooking, she made coffee and made the apartment smell like a coffee shop. We sat down and ate, talked about ourselves a bit and I finally got to know her, little by little. I told her how I was trained by Youngbae and Jiyong hyung when we were rookies and how I became so afraid when I almost didn't make it as an official member of Big Bang. Unfortunately, she knew. So, instead of sharing my stories before I became "famous", I told her how I love going on talk shows and become their hosts and out of all the members in Big Bang, Jiyong hyung was the closest to me and if not him, it was TOP hyung. When it was her turn to talk, she told me how she dreamed to travel the world and learn other countries' culture and how much of a fan she is of Big Bang. She even told me some of her life stories and made the atmostphere even cooler.

As we finished our breakfast, she looked at her phone again and this time said, "its almost 10:00am. I should really get going." I didn't want her to leave yet. I still wanna spend some time with her, as a friend. Its not everyday that you meet someone that makes you want to know every detail of her life. I just believe that she's gonna be one those people whom I can trust.

"Okay then. As a chingu (friend), will I ever see you again?" I humbly asked.

"Of course. If you want, I can give you my number............." A long pause... "I would love to get it." She simply typed the numbers on my phone and waved our goodbyes. Before she opened the door, I hurridly asked her, "will you tell your friends that you met Seungri?"

She paused for a moment, let go of the door knob and turned around to face me. "I'm not sure... If you don't want me to, then I won't. I'll keep my mouth shut. If its alright with you, then I'll tell them." I didn't want them to know just yet. But, we're just friends. I don't know. 

"Its up to you... I don't really mind." I simply walked towards her and bowed, as a sign of respect.

"Okay. Don't worry. If they ask me where I've been, I got you covered." She winked and bowed back. She turned around and left without saying anything else.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat down on the couch and got my phone. Her number was saved but I didn't bother calling her just yet. It was too early. 
But after having breakfast with Yuri, I really felt that we're going to have a fun time when we're together. I finally made a new friend. She's a fan, yes, but that doesn't change anything.