C24: Two (Yuri's POV)

Indecisive

Waking up in Wakayama made me realize something... Seungri slept in my bed.... again. I didn't plan to wake up after him but unfortunately, I did. "Good morning." He said, staring at me with his hands that lingered on my head, gently caressing it. I noticed that my hand was still intertwined with his. Letting go, I rubbed my eyes and said, "Good morning." now smiling at each other. Seungri let go of me and got up out of bed. He stretched his arms, put his hands in his pockets and walked toward the window, silently looking at the view. "We... Uhh... We didn't change positions last... night?" I asked awkwardly. "I don't think so. I don't know about you but I slept like a baby." I sat down and stretched my whole body. 

Me: "Oppa, can I not go with you today?"
Seungri: "Hahaha, no. You have to be with me."
Me: "My body is aching. I feel stiff. Please?" He sat at the edge of the bed.
Seungri: "We're only here for three days and today is day 2. You could rest some more once you get back." I let my back fall on the bed and covered my face with a pillow. "Get up!!!" He pulled both of my feet until I fell out of the bed with my landing on the floor. "I'M UP! OKAY, I'M UP! I shouted. "I know. Go get ready." He laughed so hard and went out of the room. Where is he going this time? Whatever, I'll just do as he says. "Just 3 days. Its just 3 days." I thought to myself. 

I was still inside the bathroom when I heard someone going in the room. It's probably Seungri, who else could it be? After putting on my clothes, I dried my hair with another towel and went out of the bathroom. "I bought breakfast. Its gonna be a long day so you have to eat." I sat infront of him on the small coffee table near the window. Finishing earlier than me, it was his turn to prepare. I cleaned up the room and as soon as he was ready, we were set to leave. We arrive at the river again, this time with camera crews. I felt nervous, thinking of what to do or who I'd meet and what will happen. It wasn't only the crew that was there, but a lot of other fans Seungri has. It was crowded. Unbelievably, yesterday, it was only me, Seungri and the guy we rented the boat from was here but now, this place is packed. We walked around a little, trying to find Seungri's manager and I stumbled across two girls, eyeing Seungri, trying to follow us. They don't look Japanese but they look more American. Seungri wasn't minding them until one of them jumped in front of him. Typical k-poppers learn the simple Korean words and gestures so she said, "oppa, Anneyeohaseo!" bowing her head with her hands clasped together. Seungri just smiled at her but the other girl asked to take a picture with him, making me fall out of place. I waited for a moment until they were done and I brisk walked towards him. We finally saw Seungri's manager. He told me to stay put while Seungri films. I sat alone there, waiting for him to take a break. Quietly sitting around, I remembered those two girls who took a picture with Seungri. It annoyed me to the bone, making me want to just push them out of the way when she jumped in front of him. Ugh. I placed my right hand on my chin, making it rest on it.

Seungri finally took a break and sat beside me. He saw how I was staring into blank space and decided to ask what was wrong.

Me: "Its nothing..."
Seungri: "Psh, c'mooon. I know there's something wrong." 
Me: "I told you, its nothing. I shouldn't have come along."
Seungri: "Wait... Was this about the two girls?"
Me: "What two girls?"
Seungri: "The two girls who asked a picture from me?"
Me: "What are you talking about...?"
Seungri: "Are you... jealous?!" His face lit up, making him look like he knows I'm jealous.
Me: "No. Its not about them..."
Seungri: "Sure its not..."
Me: "Its not! Stop asking me!"
Seungri: "Hey, I only asked you once."
Me: "Well I'm not."
Seungri: "I'll take that as a yes. Anyway, come with me."
Me: "To where?"
Seungri: "Its your turn to be filmed." I was in a state of shock. I didn't know what to do but I went along. Seungri told me to act normal. There's no script to memorize and I don't have to be nervous. How couldn't I be?! Easy for him to say. He's used to these things. Surprisingly, he just asked me to cook... This is where I most feel comfortable. He told me not to mind the cameras but was kind of hard since it was near my face and the fact that I don't speak fluent Japanese. Luckily, Seungri translated a few words and phrases I told them when they asked. They asked me when and how I learned to cook and explained that I learned from my dad and aunts. My dad's side was good in cooking and I think I got the interest from them, learning how to cook at 12 years old. Since it was my turn to be filmed, the hosts of the show (I think its a show or a documentary) gave me the opportunity to cook what I want. I am in Japan, so I decided to twist things a little. I made them Philadelphian Cheese Steak maki. I don't think its considered sushi since there's no fish in it but it can be considered Japanese since it was still rolled up in Japanese rice. There were 5 of us so it took time for the steak to cook since it had to be cut into small pieces, rolling it in rice and nori plus the melted cheese for the toppings. The servings were two each so it was enough for them to taste. I was flattered when they said they wanted more, especially Seungri who had never seen me cook nor tasted whatever I did. I impressed him, I could tell. 

After the shooting, me and Seungri walked around for a little, trying to absorb what happened.

Seungri: "I didn't know you cook well."
Me: "Well, I did tell you the first time we met that I love to cook."
Seungri: "Yeah but you didn't tell me how good you were." I blushed a little.
Me: "Ha, thanks..."

Right after that conversation, a swarm of fan girls showed up within seconds. Seungri's space was taken up quickly, making me trapped in the middle of them. "Seungri-ya!" I yelled. He couldn't hear me. More and more showed up and I was already tripping. Seungri started to run towards the set and the girls followed him, pushing and shoving their way until I fell. I heard a crack on my ankle and squealed so loud that the crew nearest to me stopped at what they were doing. They tried to help me up but I couldn't walk properly. I don't know what happened to my ankle and I definitely don't know what happened to Seungri after. Seungri's manager offered me a ride to the hospital but I said I wouldn't leave without him. He told me that he had to finish filming this but it won't take any longer but my ankle can't wait so I really had to be sent to the hospital. I doubt that Seungri even noticed I was badly injured.

The crew members carried me to the car and went straight to the hospital. The doctor concluded that it was just a sprain but they had to wrap a bandage around it just to be safe. After curing me, they left me alone and told me to stay put while they call the other crew members if the filming was done. I stayed inside the room and waited for someone to call me. Instead, Seungri comes walking in with a bear on his hands.

Seungri: "YURI AH! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!"
Me: "I don't know! I might have asked you the same question..."
Seungri: "Yaa, mianhaeyo. Here, I brought you this..."
Me: "You didn't have to, Seungri... I mean, you really didn't have to. Its been only an hour since I've been here."
Seungri: "But I insist. Accept my apology?"
Me: "That was one reason why I didn't want to come along..." He walked a little closer to me.
Seungri: "You have to know that I did promise myself to take care of you."
Me: "I understand. It was actually fun." I think I'm a masochist for saying that.
Seungri: "Fun? What? I'll pretend you didn't say that."
Me: "And yes, I do accept your apology. Partly my fault too."
Seungri: "How?" Scratching his head then giving me the stuffed animal.
Me: "Because I'm out in public with a celebrity." We both laughed at the thought until his manager came in, telling us that we could go home now. Seungri assisted me, letting me hold onto his shoulders while his hands were on my waist. I was limping the whole time. My foot hurt each time it landed on the ground, making me clench my teeth. It was a huge relief sitting down in the car , resting my foot on Seungri's lap. We got to our hotel and when it was my turn to go out of the car, Seungri decided to carry me up to the room. I didn't want him to, thinking that I might be heavy enough for him. As we got to the room, he lay me down on my bed, once again letting my foot rest, this time on a pillow. Sitting beside me, I asked "What are we gonna do tomorrow?"

Seungri: "We travel back." 
Me: "Wow. Already?"
Seungri: "Ne. I can't see you getting hurt anymore"
Me: "But its only this and you still have work to do."
Seungri: "I know but you're injured and I want you to be safe. We're leaving first thing in the morning so you better get some good night sleep. And my work is actually done. Its just one filming." Before standing up, he held my hand, looked me straight in the eyes and promised that he'd never hurt me again, in whatever form it may be. "Good night, Yuri." and he kissed my forehead, giving me that calm, ease feeling and shut my eyes. I heard him close the lights and went on inside the bathroom. Knowing Seungri, he didn't turn the lights back on, making him stumble and fall and hitting his toes on the foot of the bed. I heard a thud followed by a yell from him. Afterwards, I opened my eyes and saw that he was massaging his injured toes but lying down on the bed. I giggled when I saw shadows of his actions and unintentionally drifted away to sleep.