C9: Guessing Games (Yuri's POV)

Indecisive

I left Seungri's apartment and forgot one thing to say. I forgot to say "thank you". After everything he has done for me. Holy crap. This just . I guess it'll leave a mark on him that I'm rather rude. God. Speaking of God, I wonder why he made me meet Seungri. I'm sure its not destiny. Or is it? Because if it is, it'll be his destiny too. And out of all the people I had to bump into, it had to be him. Why not any other celebrities like Adele or Flo Rida? I mean, not in that kind of state where we were in a park. Just, bump into each other. 

While walking down the hall and into the elevator, I prayed that no one saw me coming out of Seungri's apartment because media is really just around the corner and you'll never know what kind of news can get out. Luckily, no one was. I was even alone in the elevator. Contemplating, I remembered my friends. Shhhiii---!!! I checked my phone and the missed calls added up. Now I know they're really worried. I hope they didn't tell me parents about this or else.... Just... Or else.

I called Cielle right away to let them know I'm alright.

Cielle: "WHAT THE FUU. WHY DID YOU ONLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE NOW?! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!"
Me: "I'm fine! Just, wait for me there. I'll explain everything later."
Cielle: "This better be a valid reason."
Me: "It is!" 
Cielle: "Just, go home. Now. God. "

- she hangs up -

Well, she's worried alright.

I quickly got out of the building and stopped a cab. I looked back up to see Seungri's window but I don't see anyone there. I hopped in and tried to remember how his place looked like. It had Japanese written all over it. Once you enter the room, you'd immediately feel at ease. The whole place was wooden and the walls were painted cream. Every wall was cream colored. His living room was the first place you'd enter and at the end of the room, that's where I was lying down, his bedroom. The door was open once I woke up so I saw him sleeping on the couch. The kitchen was just at the right side of the living room. There were two pathways to the kitchen, one for the living room and one for the dining room which was elegantly designed with cherry blossoms as the center piece, of course, it was fake. His bedroom smelled of a strong, manly and overpowering which I can still recall. His bed was so soft that it feels like lying down on thousands of cotton with white blankets. Clean. Just the way I like it. His apartment was rather big for one guy. I wondered who had ever been there. I was palpitating at the thought of a woman being in the same room with him. I shook my head and realized how long the trip took me from his place to mine.

As I went out of the cab entered the building and went straight to our apartment, I was trying to find a valid reason to why I was out overnight. I really can't say that I went to a club because my face wasn't a mess and clothes were exactly the same, nothing different. As soon as I arrive at our doorstep, I just stood there. Afraid of what Cielle and Dan might have to say. Afraid if my parents found out I was gone on our first day in Japan. I closed my eyes for a bit and breathed in and out. As I was doing that, I heard the two of them talking.

Cielle: "Where the hell could she be?! She said she'd be here, what time is it?!"
Dan: "Calm down, man! She'll be here. Just wait."
Cielle: "I can't calm down. What would we say to her parents if they ask where she is?"
Dan: "Well, if they call just tell them she's taking a long, bubble bath. D:"
Cielle: "Sure, lets go with that." I hear sarcasm.

I held the door knob and slightly opening the door. They both stopped talking and watched the door move.

Cielle: "THANK GOD YOU'RE HERE. SERIOUSLY. WHERE WERE YOU?!"
Dan: "You almost gave us both a heart attack, you know?

I was speechless 

Dan: "Well? Where have you been? We need an explanation."
Cielle: "I want a valid reason."

"Okay." No, don't say it. You told him you'd cover him. "Well.... When we split up in the market... I sat down on the bench... and..."
"And?" they both said. "...and..." My phone rings. Unknown number. "Wait.... Do you know this number?"  "No. Doesn't seem familiar to me. Don't change the topic, just get to the point." Cielle demanded, both of them looking straight at me. With my phone on hands, I said, "wait, just let me get this." I walked out of the room and as I answered the phone, the guy said, "moshi moshi?". "Uhh, hello?" I replied. "Hello? Yuri?" Oh god, it was Seungri.

Me: "Oh hey. Uhh, now isn't the right time. I have to explain to my friends why I was gone."
Seungri: "Wait, I made up my mind. You could tell them."
Me: "Really? I thought now isn't --"
Seungri: "Its okay. We're just friends anyway. What's the worst that could happen?"
Me: "Oh, I don't know. Maybe they wouldn't stop asking me a lot of favors just so they could meet your hyungs."
Seungri: "Don't worry about that. In fact, I wanna meet them."
Me: ".....Uh Okay. Just... Let me tell them. I'll call you after. Bye."

I hang up and in excitement, I rushed to the room and finally told them the whole story. 
"Now you know." I ended.

Cielle: "Y...You're lying."
Dan: "Please tell me you're lying."

I shook my head no and showed them the caller ID on my phone.
"The unknown number was Seungri and he told me he wanted to meet you guys. If you don't believe me, I'm gonna call him."
They both looked at each other with wide eyes and mouth open.

I called him. 

Seungri: "Hello?"
Me: "Oppa. I told them already."
- I put on speaker phone -
Me: "You're on speaker phone right now. Please say something."
Seungri: "Annyeo. I am Seungri from Big Bang."
Cielle: "A-annyeo. I'm Cielle." Her voice was shaking.
Dan: "Annyeo, I'm Dan." Same as Cielle
Me: "They won't believe me that I really did meet you."
Seungri: "Ah, really? Then I'd like you to come here, or I would come there?"

Not answering his question, I left him hanging a little while and turned to Cielle and Dan. 
"So, what now? We go to him or he goes to us?"
"I don't know, you decide :3" Cielle turned to me.
"Just let him go here. kekekeke" Dan whispered to us.

As I turned back to the phone..

Me: "Oppa, is it okay if you go here?"
Seungri: "Yes, which ever you prefer than I will it."
Me: "Is it too much to ask?"
Seungri: "No, no. It's fine. I'll be there at 4pm."
Me: "Ok, see you then."
Seungri: "Okay. Bye."

He hangs up the phone and I looked at them both in a smug face.
"What? Is that enough proof?"
"His voice really sounds like Seungri." Cielle said.
"Because it really is him!" I raised my voice a little.
"I won't believe you 100% until I see him on our doorstep." As Dan said those words, she stood up and looked at us both.
"Well?" she added.
"Fine. You guys go get ready then. This is gonna be enough proof once you see him." I told them and they went on to prepare.

I immediately texted Seungri the address and in a split second, he replied

"Okay. I'm going to be a bit early. I think I'm more excited than you guys are. kkk"

Him? More excited than us? Impossible. That was our first mobile conversation. Funny how I record everything. 
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took s hower, brushed my teeth and dried my hair. I pulled out a simple white, laced dress and put on flats. Nothing fancy. Just casual. As we all finished preparing, there was a knock on the door. We looked at each other and they both pushed me to open it.