C34: Clue (Yuri's POV)

Indecisive

Me and Cielle joined in with what Daesung had planned. It was fun! And Dan was thrilled, we're sure of it. Its definitely something and I know how much effort Daesung had put into his proposal. Of course, who wouldn't say no to that kind of set-up?

Right after the "event" me and Cielle went straight up to the stage where Dan and Dae were. The guards tried to stop us so instead, they went down. Daesung entertained a few fans. Walking back to our car, a girl bumped me so hard that I fell on the ground, first. The place was crowded so I was pushed down pretty hard to fall but she did help me up. I scanned her face a few moments when I regained myself and asked, "Hey, weren't you the girl Daesung asked to get help from?" She nodded. "Oh, Kumiko, right?" I said. "Yeah." She responded. "Well, its nice to 'bump in' to ya." I laughed a little. "Well, sorry about that." Then she bowed and went away. She seemed uneasy and tensed plus her English wasn't all that good but I could understand her.

 

***

 

That night, I prepared a meal for everyone (Too bad Seungri wasn't here); I invited Jiyong oppa as well so that Cielle could spent her last few moments with him. Luckily, Seungri wasn't all that busy so I called him through 'facetime'. 

After our dinner, me, Dan and Cielle decided to clean up the table and the two guys will do the dishes.  I had to stop my conversation with Seungri cause he was suddenly called by his manager for some work. I think TOP and Taeyang oppa were with him.

Right after cleaning up, Jiyong asked me, "Yuri-ah, aren't you gonna throw these flowers away? They look almost dead." I turned around and saw that the roses that were sent to me were almost going brown. "Ah, yes, thanks for reminding me."

Carefully holding the flowers on to my hands, trying not to get pricked, I scanned the boquet of roses and right then and there, threw it away in the garbage bin. Just as I threw it away, theres was a loud and heavy thud in the bin, like metal to metal clinking and since it was empty, it can easily be heard. I tried to repeat the steps I did -- got the flowers again and threw it one more time. I think I did this routine for three times until I searched the flowers individually.

Daesung entered the kitchen and asked me what was I doing. "Oppa, look." I pulled out my hand in the bin and let him see that there was a small camera on the flower. "Omo, what is that?" He asked. "I... think its a camera..." I said. Dan entered, grabbed Daesung's waste and asked, "What's going on?" I looked at her with a worried face to let her know and I quickly went to the living room to show Jiyong and Cielle who were both sitting on the couch.

"Omo, who could've done that?" Cielle asked. 
"I'm not sure. And for what reason?!" I said.
"I have to call Seungri. Maybe he knows." I don't think he did though. He already told me once that he didn't send any flowers but I called him anyway. I went out of the balcony and quickly dialled his number.

Seungri: "Yeobeseyo?"
Me: "Seungri oppa!"
Seungri: "Its been only minutes. Did you miss me already?"
Me: "Seungri, this is serious. I have to tell you something."
Seungri: "Can't it be later? The hyungs and I are busy."
Me: "But please, listen to me. I'll be quick, I promise."
Seungri: "Okay, go on..."
Me: "Seungri, I think someone's been watching us."
Seungri: "Who?"
Me: "That's what I'm afraid of. I don't know."
Seungri: "What?"
Me: "Yes. Remember those flowers someone kept sending me?"
Seungri: "Yeah? What about them?"
Me: "Turns out that there's a hidden camera in one of them."
Seungri: "What the hell?! How is that possible?!"
Me: "It is. It was perfectly hidden, I didn't even notice it when I held one of them."
Seungri: "Uhh Yuri, I really want to stay and chat more but I really have to go. Just break the camera apart, it still might be on and don't you dare stay out of your friends's sight. You guys have to be safe before you leave tomorrow."
Me: "I won't."
Seungri: "I'm really worried, Yuri. Even if you don't see it, I am."
Me: "Don't be. I can take care of this. I'm sure it'll be over once we get back to Cali."
Seungri: "I know you can. I have to go. Bye... Saranghae."
Me: "Saranghae."

- hangs up -

"Well? What did he say?" Jiyong asked once I got in.
"He doesn't know either." I said.
"Ya, what time is your flight tomorrow?" Daesung said, facing Dan.
"8 pm." She answered.
"Uhh, this is kind of a big deal but, like, do you guys know someone who knows how to track down datas from a small cam?" I asked, directly shooting the question at Jiyong and Daesung.
"I don't think so... I mean, no offense, Yuri but if that happens to us, we just throw it away or break it apart." Jiyong said.
"Well, that's the problem. It wasn't sent for either of you three. It was sent to me in OUR house. And right after Seungri left..."
They all looked suspicious and I felt really tired.
"I.. uh.. I won't uh.. I won't destroy this thing... I want to figure out who's behind it. I don't care how long it'll take me... I'm going to bed. Good night, guys." And I walked out. I wasn't mad at them but I was seriously boggled and my head was full of questions.

Getting ready for bed, I was stripping my clothes off, pants first and before putting it away, I put out everything that's in it just in case I left something important. Shaking it on my hands, something fell. It was black and it looked like a mic. "." I blurted. 

I then called Seungri again.

Seungri: "Yeoboseyo?"
Me: "Oppa..." I made my voice sound worrisome.
Seungri: "Yuri, I'm working--"
Me: "Seungri, I found a mic attached to the belt of my pants."
Seungri: "What?!"
Me: "I was shaking it off and it fell. There's a mic. I know its a mic."
Seungri: "How in the hell did it get there?!"
Me: "I don't know..............." I paused for a while and finally said,
Me: "Holy ! I know!"
Seungri: "How??!"
Me: "We were at Roppongi earlier and it was crowded. A girl bumped into me so hard that I fell on the ground."
Seungri: "Did you get to talk to her?"
Me: "Yeah... In fact, she told me her name was Kumiko. I've been asking your hyungs if they know anyone who can track down people with these small devices. I didn't break the camera yet."
Seungri: "I thought I told you to? It'll cause more trouble if you did and when that happens to us, we instantly break it apart."
Me: "Ugh, I told this to your hyung once and I'm gonna say it again. It wasn't sent to either of you. It was sent to us, here in our apartment."
Seungri: "And?"
Me: "Well, I'm gonna find out who's behind this. This could hurt anyone of us, not just me, Dan and Cielle. I'm sure they're trying to target you too. And I already suspect Kumiko."
Seungri: "But you have a flight tomorrow. You can't possibly find her tonight or when the sun rises. It'll take days."
Me: "I know but I have to try."
Seungri: "Aishh!! I hate it when things go your way."
Me: "You just have to trust me."
Seungri: "I do... I don't trust whoever's behind this."
Me: "Well, I'll let you know if ever I get something."
Seungri: "You better."
Me: "I will. Go back to work. I'm gonna sleep. Good night, oppa."
Seungri: "Good night. I love you. Be CAREFUL."
Me: "I love you too."
 

- click -