C10: Introduction (Seungri's POV)

Indecisive

I stood at their front door, nervous. I was wearing a black fadora cap, a scarf, sunglasses, a plain white shirt topped with a jacket, pair of black jeans and the boots I wore at the market. I brought with me some sushi and teryaki from the nearest restaurant I can find. I do hope they like it.

I knocked at the door. For a few minutes, I waited for someone to open it. I hoped Yuri opens it.
I knocked again. I heard little murmurs and finally, the door opens. I see Yuri. 

Yuri: "Oppa, annyeohaseo"
Me: "Annyeo! I brought food."
Yuri: "Thank you! Please, come in. Oh, I forgot to say thank you awhile ago. So yeah, uhh... Thanks."
Me: "Its no problem. So, where is Cielle? And Dan?"
Yuri: "Right... Uhh... Guys, if you could, just please come here."

They walked slowly and I see their eyes growing wider and wider as they examine me up and down.

Cielle: "Please, take off your glasses..."
Dan: "And your hat.."

So, I did what they wanted me to do and bowed.

Cielle: "Huwaaa. IT REALLY IS YOU. OPPA, ANNYEOHASEO!!!!"
Dan: "Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh, its Seungri Oppa. ~"
Me: " Yeah.. its me ehe. You must be Cielle and Dan?" I pointed.
Cielle: "Actually, I'm Cielle and she's Dan."
Me:"Right. Okay. So yeah, I brought food. I hope its enough."

We sat down in the living room and ate. Both of them couldn't stop asking questions about Jiyong hyung and Daesung hyung. Yuri just sat there and listened.

Cielle: "Oppa, is Jiyong in Korea right now?"
Me: "Yeah. Him and Youngbae are recording for Jiyong's new album. Have you heard of it?"
Cielle: "Heard what? That news?"
Me: "Yeah."
Cielle: "Yes. Just before we left for Japan."
Me: "Oh, then you should be patient. He told me its going to be a big hit."
Dan: "Isn't that one of Daesung oppa's songs?"
Me: "Yes" Then i started to sing like Daesung. 
They all laughed which was fun cause I made them smile.

Dan: "Ahh, oppa. Its really nice to meet you. But, can I ask you something?"
Me: "Anything."
Dan: "Why Yuri?"

I paused for a moment, put down my chopsticks and gathered up the words to say, "there's just something about her that I can't explain but I have to do. I'll give you an answer soon." Dan looked at me and smiled and then back to to eating. As for Cielle, I know she's going to ask me about Jiyong so I suggested to call him up.

Cielle: "YOU WILL?!"
Me: "I will only do it on one condition."
Cielle: "Okay, anything."
Me: "Don't talk."
Cielle: "Wh-- what? Why?"
Me: "You'll see."

I grabbed my phone in my pocket and tried to connect to "Face Time" with hyung. It took a while for him to answer and when it finally connected, I can see him. 

Me:" Ahhh, hyung! Annyeohaseo!"
Jiyong: "Oh, Seungri. Why'd you suddenly call?"
Me: "I want you to say hi to someone for me."
Jiyong: "Who is he?"
Me: "Its not a he."
Jiyong: "Okay then, show me her face.

I switched the camera so that it'll turn to Cielle.

"Hyung, this is Cielle. She a big fan of you and I'll tell you the story once we see each other." I said as I showed him Cielle.
Jiyong looked at Cielle a little. Not saying anything yet. His hair was black and messy and he wasn't wearing any glasses. Seems like he's in the recording studio too.

Jiyong: "Annyeohaseo, Cielle. I'm Kwon Ji Yong --"
Jiyong: "Hey! Switch back the camera back to her. I'm not yet done."
Me: "Hyung, aren't you busy?"
Jiyong: "Yeah but--"
Me: "Okay. I think I'm bothering you. Mianhe. Mianhe. Mianhe. I'll hang up now so that you could work. Okay. Annyeo. Take care there"
And I hang up.

"Well... I thought he was busy. I didn;t know he had time for this. Anyway.... How do you feel?" I asked Cielle. Dan looking at her with red cheeks and her palms pressed against them. Yuri was laughing.

Cielle: "Well, I couldn't talk so I was practically speehcless."
Me: "You'll have a longer conversation next time. I promise you that."

My gaze turned to Dan and said, "Don't worry. I'll let you meet Daesung Hyung, soon. I'll ask him when he's free and I'll let you know right away."
And when those words came out of my mouth, she screamed and her and Cielle started to tear up.

"Why are you tearing up?! Did I do something wrong?!" I asked.  Yuri looked at me and said, "that's nothing. They just really can't handle themselves right now since you know, we saw GD and Dan has a lot of chances to meet Daesung oppa now, you being here... Celebrities. Psh" I laughed along with Yuri and as the night went on, we exchanged topics about ourselves and as much as possible, I tried to avoid big bang related conversations. Just so I could get to know them. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. Daesung texted.

"V.I. I'll be going to Tokyo today. Text me where you are, lets have lunch together." I checked the time. It was 7:30am. I had time.
I texted Yuri what Daesung sent me and I added,

"tell Cielle and Dan to prepare today. We're going to have lunch.
P.S. Please don't tell Dan about the message. Gomawo.~"

But there was one problem... Daesung doesn't have any clue.