C7: Proof (Yuri's POV)

Indecisive

I clasped my hands together and covered my mouth.

"How can I be so sure that you're Seungri?"

"Because, I wouldn't be doing this to just anyone."

He was right.... That gave me a point... But its not enough proof.

"Fine, if you're Seungri.... Then, what is his favorite animal?"

I know, its a stupid question.

"Easy, panda."

That was fast... and yep, easy.

"Still not enough. Okay next question. Where and when was he born?"

"Seriously? Those questions?"

"Yes, I'm serious. I need proof."

"Fine then. I was born Gwangju, South Korea on December 12, 1990."

Well, that was quick...

"Its my turn to ask. How will I know if you're the Yuri I'm looking for."

Yuri he's looking for?!

"You're... looking for.... Me?"

"If you really are Yuri..."

"How would I know! You wanna meet her, then, what are you looking for in her?"

"I just want proof if you really are the Yuri I'm searching for."

"Okay then, throw me questions."

"Okay. Did you cry during the big bang concert?"

"Yes." I did.

"Well, did you flood my timeline on twitter?"

"Guilty."

"Okay. Last question.... Are you her?" He pulled out his phone and showed me my picture. I was in total state of shock and I was left speechless.

"Whe-where did you get this?" I stuttered. MY PICTURE WAS ON HIS PHONE. HOW WAS THAT POSSIBLE?!

"Well, I see you on my timeline so I figured to try and check your profile and came across this."

"How can a celebrity even do that?! I mean, yes, its me but why?!" I demanded. 

"Look," he suddenly became serious, "this conversation is going to be long. If its alright with you, please, can we go some place else?"

"Who wouldn?!" I thought to myself. I decided to play around with him, just to feel a little thrill. "Oh no. I can't. I have to get home -- "

"Please? Its the frist time I've ever done this. I just want a little chit chat." That's what I wanted to hear. A sincere pleading from a celebrity. This was a reality disguised as a dream and in without thinking, I said, "okay fine. Where to?"

"A place called Meiji Shrine."

I called two of my friends and I said I couldn't go home with them. 

"Hey guys, I'm going somewhere. I'll explain later when I get home. If you're gonna sleep early, don't wait for me. I'll be fine. I promise. Take care, bye."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We hopped into the cab and just minutes away from the market, we got there. It was quiet and serene. The fresh air went inside my lungs and exhaled the carbon dioxide building up. It was so much to savor. I turned back and saw Seungri sitting down on the bench. He was signaling me to sit next to him.

"Before I sit, can we have a proper introduction first?" He looked at me and nodded and stood up.

"Okay, let me start. Hi, my name is Kim Yuri" I said

"My name is Lee Seung Hyun a.k.a Big Bang's Seungri."

"So, why are we exactly here?" I asked him while we sat down. I wanted to look at his eyes but his sun glasses were on the way.

"I just have to confess something. I know its very early for me to say this but..." Oh god, what is this??????????????????

I srunched my nose and he continued "the night of our concert, I saw a lot of girls. But when i saw you, there was a different feeling. Like, I want to push myself towards you and just ask you 'where have you been?'" He sat back and covered his face. "YAAAA, why does it have to be so hard to tell you???"

I became silent and in a soft manner, I asked, "tell me what...?"

"I just think that we have to be friends. Can we?"

My eyes were wide open and I laughed when he said it. 

"Why are you laughing???"

"Because! A celebrity is asking me to be friends with him." I stood up and stopped for a moment. I titled my head up and inhaled the freshness of the air.
I turned around and with full force, I said "Of course" and exhaled. All of the sudden, I felt dizzy. I was walking towards Seungri and before I knew it, I fell on the floor. I was half conscious and I opened my eyes a little, blinking, and trying to picture Seungri. I saw him ran to me shouting my name. "Yuri! Yuri! What happened?! Yuri!!" I couldn't stay awake. I can't open my eyes but I felt someone carry me. One arm on my back and one under my legs. 

I opened my eyes a bit, "wh-where are you taking me next?" I pronounced it so silently that he didn't hear me.

I wake up the next morning in an unfamliar room. I looked around to find Seungri on the sofa, lying down.

 

 

 

 

What happened to me?!