C35: Separation (Third person POV)

Indecisive

Cielle, Dan and Yuri were all eager to go back to California but not as much as they want to stay. Daesung and Jiyong couldn't drop them off in the airport for it would cause a scene, instead, they visited.

Since Dan and Yuri didn't know about what happened to Cielle and Jiyong, Cielle decided to tell them in private before they arrive.

"I have something to tell you guys..." Cielle started.
"DON't TELL ME YOU GUYS..... YOU KNOW..." Dan said.
"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO JUMP INTO CONCLUSIONS??!!" Cielle said
"SO YOU DID DO IT?!?!?!?" Cielle was caight red handed but there weren't any negative comments about it.
"i don't mind, okay? But anyway, are you guys like.... Together?" Yuri asked. For the truth is, Cielle didn't know either.
"i'm not really sure about that... I mean... I guess we kinda are?" Cielle replied.
"I think you guys are together. Its not like he said sorry to you and have make up so you could forget about what happened." Dan stated.
"oh, wow. Okay thanks for the heads up. Ugh, i don't know --" cielle was cut off when someone suddenly knocked on the door.

it was Jiyong. "Ugh.. Bastard...." She thought to herself. "Where's Daesung?" She asked Jiyong. "I don't get a 'hello' first?" He said. "Hello. Where's Daesung?" Cielle blurted. "Don't know yet but he's coming. Anyway.... I bought this for you." Jiyong held up his hand, holding a paper bag as he entered the apartment. "What is it?" Cielle asked. "Go find out for yourself." He said, smirking. Cielle opened the bag and pulled out a jacket. Oddly enough, it was the same jacket Jiyong was wearing that day. It's a black customized Givenchy jacket that looked like a blazer that has a huge "G" at the back, perfectly engraved with studs.  "I thought, you know, since you're going back... We, uhh... Might have matching jackets." She looked at Jiyong with a questiooned face and said, "You do know Clifornia isn't as cold as it is here in Japan? It doesn't even snow there." Jiyong's mouth frowned a bit, thinking that Cielle didn't like it. "But thanks. I appreciate it." She let out a smile just so Jiyong wouldn't feel bad. But, she did like it.  Cielle wore the jacket he gave and immediately, they were matching. She hugged Jiyong and he hugged her back.

Dan and Yuri went out of the room, both looking at them. "So, you guys are together?!" Dan said. Yuri swiftly covered Dan's mouth causing both of them to laugh. "Wha--" Cielle was again cut off.

"yeah. We actually are." Jiyong said as he pulled away from Cielle and faced Dan and Yuri. No proposals. No questions. Just straight to the point that they're an item. Cielle look surprised as ever and said, "We are?" "Yeah," then again faced Cielle, "that kinda explains why I had these jackets customized." He giggled a bit and the door swung open. "YAAAAA, YOU GUYS HAVEN't LEFT YET!!!" Daesung shouted. "Don't be so noisy!" Dan shouted back. "I"m not being noisy" they were shouting back and fort when suddenly Yuri said, "SHUSH! GOD!" Daesung and Dan started to laugh hysterically at Yuri. 

 

**

 

Yuri left the couples alone in the living room while she went inside her room to try to figure out who had sent those gadgets. She browsed and browsed the internet for clues but only lead her to a few. She searched the sources from the pictures she had printed out  but none of them rang a bell. How can someone possibly find her address, her room number and find the time to know that Seungri left? Her brain was getting drowsy and then she decided to call Seungri.

Seungri: "Yuri-ah"
Yuri: "oppa, I tried searching for the person..."
Seungri: "Any idea?"
Yuri: "none yet... It all seems so blurry."
Seungri: "how bout just stop right there? I don't want to see you get hurt if you eventually find out."
Yuri: "I told you, I won't stop till I figure out who this person is."
Seungri: "And when will that be?"
Yuri: "..."
Seungri: "Aiiishh. I'm telling you--"
Yuri: "Soon. I won't risk anyone getting hurt either. But I guess... Right now.. I'm going to leave it be."
Seungri: "Better. Did you break them?"
Yuri: "uhh yeah, about that..."
Seungri: "Yuri! C'mon! How many times--"
Yuri: "I know, I know. Just please let me handle this. I promise I'll stop... Soon."
Seungri: "you know what, jsut forget it. Forget I ever warned you."
Yuri: "Seungri--"
Seungri: "I have to go. Call me when you're gonna leave."
Yuri: "but--" before she could say another word, he hung up.

"Damn it!!!" She screamed. She actually forgot to tell Cielle and Dan about the mic so she busted out of the door. 

"I don't think I told you guys yet." She started. They all looked at her; Daesung and Dan on the couch taking selcas and Cielle and Jiyong on the dining apprently having a kind of serious talk. "Tell us what?" Cielle said.


"okay. So, last night, I was checking my pants if there was anything important in it. And guess what fell."  She said.
"what?" Daesung asked.
"wow, I said Guess."
"Money?" Dan suggested.
"Reciepts?" Jiyong applied.
"No and no. Anyway. I found this." She held out her hand and the mic was perfectly intact.
"what is that?" Cielle stood up from her chair and walked towards Yuri, snatching it from her hands.
"its a mic. Someone's been spying on us and had been listening to our conversations." Yuri said.
"How was this even in your pants?" Cielle asked.
"remember yesterday when we were in Roppong? The girl who bumped into me?"
"yeah? What about her? Said Cielle.
"well, I'm guessing she put it there. Her impact was hard enough for me to fall. I guess she slid it through my belt so quick that I didn't even notice. Oh, and she said her name was Kumiko." Daesung's eyes widened a bit and said, "Why does that name sound so familiar?"
"She was the girl you called on stage to push Dan."
"But why would she want to go to you and not directly at us?" Jiyong said.
"i think she's using us to get to you guys." Yuri stated.
"i think she's a sasaeng fan... Okay... I have a weird feeling that she wants us to leave bigbang alone..." Dan suddenly had a point.
"crap. Things are just started to get weirder and weirder. Especially now that we're gonna leave..." Cielle said.

 

the all looked at each other and dived depper into the situation. They're bound to find a suspect soon and Kumiko is already one. 

**

Daesung and Jiyong said their goodbyes to Cielle and Dan. YurI didn't want to look or listen any further for it would become more emotional. Daesung actually shed a tear while Dan was hugging his waist. Jiyong and Cielle did the same and for the first time, she cried for him. No matter how much they've been through, it still hurts to see someone you love leave. Jiyong made up his mind about going to the airport so, he personally drove them there. Although they didn't go down, they still had their final moment to say goodbye. Yuri hugged Jiyong and Daesung inside the car and thanked them for all of their hospitality and generosity throughout their stay. She couldn't thank them enough and as promised, Yuri called Seungri.

Yuri: "I'm leaving...."
Seungri: "I'm sorry about awhile ago."
Yuri: "Its no problem. I understand. Just please, trust me on this."
Seungri: "I do. I hope you take care... I just... Can't believe we'd be more apart than we already are..."
Yuri: "Yeah.. I know... I hope one of us get's to see each other though." She could hear Seungri's breathing turn intense.
Seungri: "I'll find a way. I promise. You should go. You might miss your flight. Don't worry about me. I love you and please, please take care."
Yuri: "I will, oppa. I love you too. Take care as well."

And that's where the conversation ended. 

Cielle spotted Yuri's parents right after she finished her phone call. Once agan, they said their goodbyes.

"Promise to call or message or whatever?" Daesung asked as he held Dan's hands.
"I promise." Daesung then kissed her hands and suddenly kissed her on her lips. Its actually their first time! All of them were shocked but since they were busy, they went on with their business.

On the other hand... Cielle was waiting for Jiyong to say something. Since he was in the driver's seat, he climbed at the back and Yuri was forced to move. 

"Fran, I know we've known each other for a really short time and--" Cielle immensely leaned in to kiss Jiyong and both of them were lost for words. When Cielle pulled away, she tightly hugged Jiyong and sobbed a little. Yuri went out of the car to greet her parents and soon later, Dan and Cielle followed. The two guys couldn't stay longer so they honked the car and drove off.

"Who were they?" Asked Yuri's mom.
"You'll find out soon..." She said.
"Kim Yuri, I want to know this instant." Her dad demanded.
"I'll tell you when we get back to Cali. I promise."
"Anyway... Are you guys ready?" Her mom butted in. They all walked towards the entrance and without looking back, Yuri said, sighing and apprently whispering,

 

 

 

 

"No..."