C47: Open

Indecisive

(Yuri's POV)

 

Friday night. Finally. 

Nothing's better than the weekend. 

I recieve a message from Seungri telling me that he wants to meet me tonight. 

But of course, as I came closer to my school's exit, I already see TOP, waiting there.

Nearing him, I ask, "Why is it that you like picking me up?"

He smiles, like the way he always does with his perfect dimples that never seem to displease me whenever I look at him.

"Because no one else will do." 

He grabs my crutches, opens the door and lets me in, putting my wooden helpers at the back seat. I was kind of surprised with his answer. 

"Is Seungri THAT busy?" I ask him.

"No. Right now, I guess he's done. I'm doing this as a favor." And he drives off.

"For what?" I ask again.

"You'll see."

We arrive home and I thank TOP, like I always do and leaves.

Mom and dad weren't home so I was then again, alone. Upon entering the house, it smelled of a certain scent that seems too familiar to me. It wasn't strong but after a few seconds, I recognize that it was Seungri's.

I didn't bother looking for him so I went straight to my room. There, on my bed, I see 2 bars of my favortie Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate next to a medium sized panda bear. 

Still wondering where he was, I felt hands his manly hands and stubby fingers tracing my waist and embraces it. 

"Howd you et in here?" Was the first thing that popped into my head.

"I have my ways..." He says. I turn around, now face to face with him and I touch his nose with mine.

"Seriously." I say. 

"... TOP snatched it from your bag when he knew your parents were home." 

I wrap my arms around his neck and say, "I've missed you." And he hugs me back, so tight that I didn't want to let go.

"What were you doing for the past couple of days?"

"Here, I'll show you."

He leads me to our living room, plugs in his red, rectangular USB to our dvd player and opens the TV.

We sit down on the couch as I snuggle next to him, his arms around me, gently carresing my shoulder.

At first, the screen was all black that had a background music. A piano plays to a soft rythm that I know of, in fact, love. It was his song, 'In my world'.

Then, words slide up to the screen that says "In My World" which means I was right.

It was almost like a lyric video, only, there were loads of pictures of me and him, even with the members. He even included Cielle and Dan.

"I didn't know we had so much pictures..."

There were pictures back when we were in Japan. He screencapped our conversations from texting to face time. There were pictures where I was sleeping. He took a selca with me while I was lying down and he was next to me back at Wakayama. He did the same thing here now that my leg was injured. He found fan taken photos and included them as well. Even the crew and the other members had pictures, so he included that too.

The last photo that was flashed on the screen was wbe  he was here, in my house, taking care of me. I have not realized that Seungri was beside me the whole time I was resting from night till morning. And as it was shown, the quote written on the screen was, 'I'll protect you'. The last line from the song.

The screen suddenly fades as it turns back into black and the song finishes as well.

I was speechless.

"You.. we're doing this the whole week?" 

"Yeah....."

"What took you so long?"

"I had to find those photographs." He scratches his head and turns to me. "So, do you like it?" I nod then kissed his cheek. "I very much love you."

"Yuri," He starts, "I hope you understand why I did this..." I wait for him to say his next lines.

"And why I chose that song...

Its because one day, in my own little world, I imagined a place where, I would be with someone I love, protecting her and care for her..."

'"And thats you."

I blush, can't help but smile widely at him. Suddenly, the thought of Dan telling me to be open to him enters my head. Perhaps this was the right time to say everything.

And I did.

He stares at me for a while and just luagh at it.

"You - you're jealous of Hara?!" He starts, almost as if he was choking on his own saliva.

"What?!" 

"Hara's a childhood friend! I don't plan on having a stable relationship with her as more than friends." He says.

"You don't have to be worried about thaaaat, c'mon." He stretches his arms to me, bringing my closer to his chest.

"I just wanted to be open with you." I say. "I understand. And I wish you'd be more like that. But I don't want you to become too posseive, huh?"  he replies. I smirk and said, "Of course. I'm not a sasaeng fan."

Almost falling asleep in Seungri's arms, TOP crossed my mind.

I forced myself to set it aside because I don't want to develop feelings for him. I just have to treat him as an older brother.

 

***

Saturday. Days like these, sunny, breezy and not to hot, just the right amount of warmth, i when I go out to see both Dan and Cielle.

Just as I thought, they come to my house at 1 pm. I tell them how Seungri made for me. Dan tells us how Daesung enjoyed playing at several arcades, where she introduced him to Boomers. It was actually more of a kiddie place but the whole park can make you do a lot of things like mini golf, baseball, lazer tag, racing and rides but it was just for the fun ot if.

On the other hand, Cielle tells us how much Jiyong can be such a fashionist. He made her go to the mall with him, made him choose several clothes and bought it all for her. Cielle told him to stop buying things but he kept on offering, forcing her to try them on and since (as Jiyongs point of view) everything looked good on her, he insist on buying them.

"But.. who were you with this whole week?" Cielle asks.

"TOP."

"And where was Taeyang?" Dan asked.

"Wtih Seungri. It was strange how he was one of the members left behind instead of TOP." I say.

"And I have to confess something to you guys...."

They both listen carefully as I look intensely at their eyes.

 

 

"I may or may not have developed feelings for him..."

 

Cielle laughs it off as well as Dan.  Cielle and Dan look at each other and then looks at me. Cielle giggles for a moment and says, "Yuri... I think we all did."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Oh hey, okay. No proofread.

Hello, there TOP oppa. My oh my, you look handsome :3 

The GIF doesn't have that much relevance but its just that his eyes are hngggg.

And I don't really like this chapter that much. >.<