C38: End Game (Part 1)

Indecisive

 

(THIRD PERSON POV)

Driving around town was something the three girls enjoy. It took their problems away even just for a while and it seemed to loosen themselves up. Orange County had a fair weather especially in the afternoon where the sun rises up and the wind just blows out a cool breeze, giving them a relaxed state of mind. Irvine Spectrum, a mall, was just around the corner to where they were, so they had to make a quick stop. Cielle enjoyed eating fruits so much and as decided, they all went to get a tall, refreshing cup of Jamba Juice, bought a few bag of chips and then they were off to hit the road once more. 

Heading back, Dan noticed two girls standing to a car beside theirs. In fact, she had seen her some where inside the mall. 

"That's weird..." She whispered to Cielle and Yuri.
"What?" Cielle asked.
"See those two girls? I've been seeing them around here and strangely enough, their here in the parking lot as well..."
"Oh, nevermind them. Its just a coincidence." Yuri didn't even bother looking back at the girls since she was too busy putting the things inside the car and hopped in afterwards. 

"Okay, roadtrip time. Where to?" Cielle asked. 
"Anywhere~! Take us to the beach, I don't care!" Yuri shouted. Cielle's car was a convertable, so the roof was down, letting the cool breeze touch their cheeks.

"Hey, I was wondering, how come you guys get to have a souvenir from the boys? Daesung didn't even give me anything!" Dan said.
"Yes he did! He gave you the steering wheel from his proposal!" Yuri laughed hard with what Cielle said.
"Doesn't count! I mean it does but at least something like you guys had like, Seungri's bracelet and your jacket plus the bracelet too." 
"Maybe he did give you something... You just didn't look hard enough." Yuri said, smirking at Cielle. Little did Dan know that Daesung slipped something extra special inside Dan's luggage before they left and only Cielle and Yuri know about it. Dan doesn't have a clue.
"Maybe. Ugh, I'll just look later when we get home." Dan said.

 

While conversing and driving around, Cielle noticed something. "Uhh guys, there's something suspicious about that car..." 
"THAT'S THE CAR ON THE PARKING LOT BACK AT IRVINE, THE ONE NEXT TO OURS." Dand exclaimed.
Yuri was startled at their conversation. She decided to change seats with Dan at the back seat so she could see a better view to look who's driving. 
Yuri squinted her eyes and once she saw them, she froze. "Oh. My. god." She said, still looking back.

"What?!" Cielle said.
"ITS THE TWO GIRLS! I TOLD YOU ITS THEM!" Dan yelled.
"Its not just any two girls. Guys, I know them." She sat properly, this time bringing her knees up to her chest.
"I know them. I mean, not personally but I know them." She said.
"Who are they? Yuri just tell us! I'm panciking!" Cielle demanded.
"THEIR THE TWO GIRLS BACK AT WAKAYAMA. They asked a photo from Seungri! I didn't notice them that much since I fell out of place!" Yuri's hands were shaking and the wind sent chills to ther bones. "Guys, we have to go home. I think they're up to something." She felt even more nervous by just spitting out those words. "Okay , okay. Make sure your seatbelts are on. I have to lose them." Cielle drove off swiftly but safely, making sure the car that's been following them lost their way.

"I think I've lost them." Cielle said.  A huge sigh of relief came out from all of their mouths. Cielle parked their car infront of a small mart, bringing the roof back up and trying to catch their breath for a few moment.
"Holy crap, what the hell are they doing here?" Asked Yuri.
"You tell me. You saw them back in Japan..." Dan said, panting.
"Well, I was walking in Wakayama with Seungri that time and the river was packed. He had fans there too and they were one of them. The girl who was driving asked for a picture and the other blocked his way. I didn't look at them but I did scan their face. Then we left." Yuri explained.
"But why would they follow you? Or... Us?" Cielle asked.
"I have no idea. But I have a huge feeling that their affiliated with the camera and the mic."
"Can we buy a drink first? All of this chasing and stuff made me really thirsty..." It took Cielle a few hours before they could lose the following car so it was really long. It just passed 8 and the sun had already set. Heading to the mart, Cielle and Dan left Yuri alone. 

Sitting there, patiently waiting for the two to come back, she saw a bright light headed towards the car. She felt rather flustered and wondered where it could come from. The light grew bigger and bigger. It felt as if lighting had been struck in front of the car and before she knew it, she out. 

Cielle and Dan saw from the inside of the mart and quickly ran outside. The car that hit Yuri couldn't be found else where so immediately they thought of the two girls. The car's hood was tragically folded into three and Yuri was still in her seatbelt. The position of the car was out of its original parking place. Dan ran to the door and forcefully oppened it. Yuri's forehead was bleeding. The windows were shattered and the glasses were everywhere. Dan took Yuri out of the seat and Cielle called 911. Dan was sobbing, trying to get her out of the car. Thankfully enough, she opened her eyes a little. Blood was trickling down to her nose and when Dan wiped off a few blood from her head, there was a huge cut from the shattered window. The forceof the crash hit her head harder on the headrest which made her head swing from the window to the headrest. Cielle ran towards them and said, "Their almost here."

Not a moment later, Yuri's phone rang. It was Seungri. Dan and Cielle didn't know what to tell them so they didn't answer the phone. It kept ringing and ringing but they didn't bother until it stopped. "We have to tell him sooner or later." Dan said. "I know but could we at least wait till Yuri is taken to the hospital?" Dan nodded in agreement and right after, the ambulance came, taking Cielle and Dan along. 

At the hospital, while pateintly waiting for the doctor to tell them what happened, Yuri's parents arrived. Her mom was already crying and her dad wasn't talking to anyone else. Recovering from her constant weeping, she asked Dan and Cielle if they were hurt. They answered no and said that they were very sorry for what happened. Since both of parents didn't know Yuri went to Wakayama, they just left the conversation hanging.

"... Yuri broke her left shin. It was caused by blocking her chest when the car made an impact. She pushed herself so that she could bloack her entire body, thus breaking it and made her hit her head from the headrest to the window. All in all, she'll be fine but she needs to stay here for at least 2-3 days to recover." Those were the only words Cielle and Dan heard from the doctor. 

They couldn't explain to Jiyong and Daesung what happened as well since they both might tell Seungri. To top it all off, they couldn't explain to their parents about everything else. But right now, the best way was to tell the boys first, making sure that Seungr won't know not until she wakes up from her rest.