C25: Three (Seungri's POV)

Indecisive

I woke up to the sun's rays seeping through my eyes. As I slowly open them, I scanned the room and Yuri was out of bed. It was already fixed so with her things. I heard water dripping inside the bathroom so I'm guessing she was taking a shower. Assuming that her time there would take longer than the usual because of her foot, I decided to order room service. It is our last day, why not make use of the people here? Hahaha ok I didn't mean it that way but seriously... I asked them if they could bring me two plates of pancakes, one with fresh strawberries and one with fresh mangoes. As soon as she went out of the bathroom, someone knocks on the door. It was the service I asked, telling him to leave the trolley and we'll take care of it. Seeing Yuri limping towards her bed, I helped her walked, making her sit down. "Does it hurt?" I asked. "Not as much as it was yesterday." Then started to grab a bite from her pancakes. "You better finish that. It's going to be a long way back to Tokyo..." While eating, her phone rang. "Its eomma! Seungri, she doesn't know I traveled here... What if she knew I was gone?!" "Just act normal! Maybe she doesn't know... yet!" I was jittering the whole time she was on the phone, making me think things I have never thought of. When she hung up...

Me: "What did she say?" She was almost hesitating to tell me.
Yuri: "...S-S-Seungri, what time are we going to leave?"
Me: "Uhh right after we finish eating..."
Yuri: "And how many hours does it take to get back to Tokyo?"
Me: "By car, 6 hours but by plane most likely half..."
Yuri: "How about from Matsudo to Tokyo?"
Me: "Its really just near Tokyo so its about an hour drive." Her eyes widened and said
Yuri: "WE HAVE TO GO. NOW."
Me: "Uhh okay... May I ask why?"
Yuri: "Because they're going home."

I panicked a little, making me pack all my things faster than before. I checked the room to see if I left anything there and was sure that I didn't leave anything important. We got to the airport, rushing everything. Yuri called Dan and Cielle to make sure to stall her parents while she's not yet home. She told them that she went out alone and don't try to find her cause she's in a bad mood to talk to anyone and her parents understand completely when she's in a bad mood... You can't talk to her. It made her calm a little knowing that Cielle and Dan got her covered but hoping for the best that they don't go looking for her. Hours passed and we arrive to Tokyo. No missed calls or whatsoever from her parents nor her friends, which was odd since she told them to text or call right away when they leave. My driver picked us and I dropped Yuri off at her house. Looking around, she ddin't see any taxi or any other cars parked, meaning to say that her parents aren't there. I drove back to my apartment and the first thing I noticed once I entered was that it was really quiet, as if hyung wasn't there. I searched around the apartment, thinking that he might have left for work or something. Knocking at his door, slowly opening it, I saw him in bed, sleeping. Ahh, typical hyung, sleepy head. I didn't bother waking him up, it would just make him cranky. I did feel kind of tired myself so I took a nap on the couch where it was comfortable. Checking my watch, its 1pm. I wonder what hyung did last night, making him sleep so long.

The moment I wake up, his door was open and realized he left. WOW, HE DIDN'T EVEN WAKE ME UP TO SAY 'Oh, Seungri you're back! How are you? Instead, he leaves me alone? Ahhh, that hyung. If only he wasn't older, he'd get a lecture from me. Hahaha.
Entering the kitchen, I saw a note on the fridge that says, 'Seungri, I'll be back in a few hours. Dinner is on me. - Hyung'  Well, what do you know? He thought of me...

Making myself a sandwhich, Daesung hyung comes barging in the apartment, full of excitement.

Daesung: "SEUNGRI-AH! You're back!!!!" He put one arm around my neck.
Me: "Yaa hyung, just a few hours ago! How are you?"
Daesung: "Ahh, everything is going well. Except for one thing..." He let go and moved a foot away.
Me: "What is it?" His tone suddenly changed from glee to serious.
Daesung: "Its about Jiyong hyung..."
Me: "Ah, what about him?"
Daesung: "You tell me. He's been having problems about..."
Me: "About???" I stopped at what I was doing and decided to listen to him.
Daesung: "About Cielle..." I cocked my head to the side, giving him a questioning face.
Daesung: "You asked him a favor and now he's confused..."
Me: "What? What favor?"
Daesung: "Meeting Cielle! What else could it be?!"
Me: "I didn't ask hyung that! I just asked him if he could talk to her, not entirely meet her. That was his decision."
Daesung: "Well, now he's confused. He doesn't know what to do about her, thinking that he might hurt her."
Me: "Why is that? I don't think hyung is that kind of person..."
Daesung: "I know but he said he thinks he's just fooling around..." He placed his right hand on his hips and leaned on the counter.
Me: "How will he be fooling around? I could see it that he likes Cielle."
Daesung: "I think that's what he's afraid of..."

Suddenly, Jiyong hyung comes in the kitchen with his eyes locked on us both.

 

 

"Afraid of what?"