C48: Tell her

Indecisive

(Yuri's POV)

 

Sitting up straight, I asked, "What... Do you mean?" Facing Cielle.

"There were times after he drops you home, he'll call me and ask if we could get some coffee. Of course, I couldn't reject him since, you know, he's like the eldest and he's in LA, I'm sure he'll want some company. Anyway, it happens quite often within the week... Doesn't... anyone know about it?" 

I looked at Dan but she shrugged. "So, no one knows about it?" Cielle asked. "I guess no one does." Dan said.

I stared at Dan for a while, making her feel uneasy so she could say something because I have this weird feeling she's been with TOP as well.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Dan said.

"Weren't you with him?" Cielle asked, half smiling.

"I uh... No..." Her voice was trailing off a little.

"No? Really?" I asked.

"Not TOP... But Youngbae." I laughed. 

"This isn't so surprising." Cielle said. "So, what happened?"

"We uh... He.. Um.. He... teaches me how to dance. Not HOW to dance dance, I mean, a few dance steps. You guys know I dance, right? So yeah. Sometimes, Daesung asks permission to like, go somewhere with Seungri but Seungri was too busy so he would go alone. He mostly spends his time at the gym and if not there, he'd go around malls, trying out different restaurants. He told me he's becoming a critic so if ever we go out, he knows where to take me. Anyway, Taeyang, on the other hand, helped Seungri quite a lot and after a while, got bored with it and asked me to go with him. He just couldn't stand a day without dancing."

"And thats why he offers you to teach the dance steps to their songs?" I asked.

"Yeah, kind of. Daesung gets preoccupied real quick so the only time we get to see each other is at night but he knows I've been with Taeyang."

"Wait a second. I don't want to, you know, think ahead or just give out a conclusion, but, are we all like, crushing on the others?" Cielle asked.

"You could say that. I mean, its just a crush. Whats worse is that if we have feelings for them." I said.

"We do. I'm sure we're concerned for them, right?" Dan said.

"Yeah. Lets just not overthink things. They just wanted company. Thats all." Cielle said, slowly breathing in and out.

"Yeah, just wanted company." I say.

 

**

 

"Seungri-ah!!!!!" I shout. 'What?" He shouts back.

"Wait for me!! Why do you have to walk so fast?!" 

"I just have to take this call. Wait, okay?" 

He walks a little farther away from me and I sit down on the nearest bench. I was tired and he just kept on walking and walking. Good thing it wasn't too hot nor too cold today and the streets of LA was a perfect place for me to walk but I was just too tired.

Despite my foot hurting, I bought a bottle of water, over hearing the last few words Seungri said on the phone.

"Okay... Yeah... Thanks for inviting us, Danny... Okay... Bye!!!!"

He ran up to my with a huge grin on his face.

"Wanna go home???" He asks and I nod forcefully. Although I was so tired, I still wanted to roam around, show Seungri other places LA is known for but he was just too excited that I feel like this was good news.

I took the passenger's seat and waited for him to tell me who Danny is. I was assuming that it was Dan.

But nope, the whole car was silent and the only thing you could hear is the engine and the aircon, consuming the hot air in the nooks of the car. It went on like that for several minutes.

"So... Who were you talking to?" I started.

"I thought you'd never ask." He said.

We were near my house and pulled over a few blocks and then he said, "You know Danny, right?"

I raised my eyebrow and said, "Uhh... Danny.. Bang Dan Hee?"

"No. Not her. Danny is a guy." Oh thank god. I didn't answer and just stared at him, waiting for him to continue.

"Danny, as in, Taebin? Danny Im? Danny from LA?"

"Oh, Danny! Him! Yes I know him. What about him?" 

"He called the five of us so that we could join him in the show..."

"Okay... This isn't new to you guys but why are you so happy about it?" I asked, confusingly smiling.

Seungri took off his seat belt, made himself comfortable while facing me and held both of my hands. I have a weird feeling about what he's gonna say next.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri, I'm gonna tell the media about our relationship."

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So, this a short update but it says a lot. :D

Hopefully, I'll update soon since college started and just for the 1st week, our assignment is really kind of time consuming.

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Don't you see how happy Seungri is?!?! :((