C36: First Wave (Third Person POV)

Indecisive

The whole trip to go back to California took at least 1-2 days. Whats worse was that, the three girls were going back to reality. As soon as they set foot back in America, Yuri instantly sighed. "What's wrong?" Asked her mom. "Its nothing..." She said. "I'll tell you when we get home." She sounds rather serious about it but that's because she planned to tell them about the things that happened in Japan (except for the times she and Seungri were in bed). 

Dan and Cielle were dropped off at their homes (not far from where Yuri lived) by Yuri's dad. "Thanks a lot, Mr. and Mrs. Kim! We really enjoyed!" Said Cielle as she went down the car. Dan said the same thing when she was dropped off.

Although Yuri had a lot of unpacking to do, she decided to tell her parents right away.

"Mom? Dad? I uh... Need to talk to you."
"Can't you tell us once we're done fixing these?" Her dad said.
"No. That can wait. I prefer now."
"Fine. What is it?"  Said her dad. Immediately, they sat down in the living room.
"Well... Okay. I know you guys might not believe me (Or you might) and you'd probably think that I made this up or not... Or you might get furious.."
"Go on... I'm listening." Her mom said.
"On the first night in Japan... When you guys left... We went out to the market and... We split up."
"Then?" Said her dad.
"I uh.... How do I put this... I met uh.. Someone?"
"Who is this 'someone'?" Her dad said.
"Okay, I know you won't believe me but he's a famous celebrity in Korea and in Japan. If you've been noticing me rant to Dan and Cielle about this guy named Seungri, I met him... And... I kinda... Have.. A thing with him?" Both of her parents looked at each other and back at Yuri.
"Umm, Hello?" She said. 
"You'd expect us to believe that you have a... A.. Relationship with a celebrity?!" Her mom said.
"Yes.. Well.. No. But I have proof if you don't want to believe." She quickly scanned her phone for the photos and showed them.
"Him? You have this so called 'thing' with him?" Said her dad.
"Yes I do."
"Okay." Her dad stood up and went to the room without saying anything else.
"Is he mad?" She asked her mom.
"No. Give him time to think. Its really gonna get to him, Yuri. Even me. You never told us..." Her mom's face was full of disappointment and soon stood up as well.

 

**

 

Its been weeks since they were back from their vacation but it was time to face reality again. Dan, Yuri and Cielle have been going through the same routine for almost a month and fortunately, they all get to talk to the guys for almost everyday. 

One afternoon, Yuri went straight home and as the usual, call Seungri. 

Seungri: "Yuri-ah. How are you?"
Yuri: "I'm good. Really. You?"
Seungri: "Same as always. Hey uhh, listen. I have to be somewhere right with with Youngbae hyung and I'm gonna call you back. If I don't, just call me."
Yuri: "Yeah sure." 

It didn't event take up a whole minute for the conversation to end. Seungri didn't call back so she guess that they were really busy. Still waiting for him to call, she finally fell asleep. 

That night as she dozed of, her phone rang and rang at 3 am. Thinking that it was Seungri, she suddenly opened her eyes, searching for her phone on her bed and finally answered. "Yeoboseyo?" No reply. "Yeoboseyo? Oppa? Are you there?" The only thing she could hear on the other line was deep breathing, repeatedly. Instead of hanging up, she checked her phone and saw that it was an unknwon number. "Hello? Who is this?" Still, it didn't answer. "I know you're there. Who is this?!" She demanded. "Stay away from them or you'll face a lot of consequences." It said. The voice was not familiar and surprisingly, it was a woman. A woman. Not a girl. A woman. And soon hung up. Yuri was shaking, trying hard not to panic so she called Dan. "Dan! Thank goodness you're awake--" "Its three in the morning. I'm sleeping. What is it?" She said.

Yuri: "Dan, someone called me."
Dan: "Who? Seungri?"
Yuri:"No. I don't know who it is."
Dan: "Yuri, I know you're worried and I am too but I'm sorry. I'm really tired, its been a long day and I want to sleep."
Yuri: "I'm sorry for bothering you..."
Dan: "Its alright. Just tell me tomorrow."
Yuri: "Okay. Goodnight..." 

Finally in the state of panicking, she called Seungri.

Seungri: "I'm sorry!! I'm sorry for not calling! I've been doing a lot of things and--"
Yuri: "Oppa, I think someone's stalking me."
Seungri: "What?"
Yuri: "Someone called me just a few minutes ago and said to 'stay away from them'. I don't know who 'them' is but I'm guessing its you guys."
Seungri: "Who was it?"
Yuri: "I don't know. I really don't. The voice was female but it doesn't sound familiar."
Seungri: "Send me the number. I'll try to trce it from here. Isn't it 3 in the morning there?"
Yuri: "I woke up from the ringing. I thought it was you."
Seungri: "I'm really sorry... Anyway, I have to finish this. It's gonna take me a lot of time so... Check up on me?"
Yuri: "Okay yeah I will."

It seems like all the watching and listening hasn't stopped. She let go of the situation long before the month ended but she didn't expect that someone would actually try to do such things. The good news is that the camera and mic weren't working anymore since the reception in Japan to California was fairly distant. And the bad news, its like they know what Yuri's been doing...