C17: Together (Jiyong's POV)

Indecisive

I missed Seungri. Not the bossing around kinda thing but our bonding. It was almost 8 and as we got to Seungri's apartment, his house was suspiciously clean... Cleaner than it should be. I unpacked my things in my room, took a shower and suited myself with white polo, black blazer, black leather pants with a dangling chain on the side and givenchy shoes. My hair color right now is black so I had a feeling I'd be looking quite fierce so I wore a dolce and gabbana shades, making my whole attire scream "G-Dragon". I went out of my room only to find Seungri wearing a black polo with folded sleeves and cream colored pants. It went well on him, especially when the sleeves are only half way through his arms. I am seriously one proud to have influence a guy like him... 

Seungri then texted Yuri saying that we'd be over in a couple of minutes so they better be ready. Frankly, I was quite nervous. Not a lot of people know that people like me can sometimes get a little frantic with anxiety. I tried to shake it off and calmed myself down while we drove off. People can easily spot me which was flattering but you know, I sometimes need provacy too. I don't even know how to handle things once I'm with Cielle. Not to mention, I don't even know Danee yet. Was that even her name? 

We stopped at this building and I assumed it was where they live. Looking around, I saw three girls going out, walking towards our car. The only face I could recognize was Cielle's. She looked extraordinary, with the way her navy blue dress fitted her, showing her figure and making her look tall from the black stilettos she wore. She was beyond my expectations. Its kind of  ironic though, how me and Seungri were picking up girls. I mean, its usually our drivers and bodyguards who do it for us. I guess he's making me try new things once in a while which is one thing I like about him.

Seungri went out of the car to assist them so I waited, hoping that no one could see us. I guess Seungri assisted Yuri first and then Danee (?) which lead to Cielle being the last to went in but before she did that, Seungri talked to her for a moment. I didn't hear what they said but instead of eavesdropping, I turned around and introduced myself to Yuri and Dan. They were shocked but instead of being stiff, they tried their best to introduce themselves with shaking voices. "Ahh, so its' Dan? I always thought it was Danee! Hahaha"  though the mood didn't change since I engaged a conversation with them so they wouldn't feel awkward. When the door opened, Cielle sat down and I suddenly felt my heart skip a beat. I didn't know what to say so I didn't talk to her for a moment. Seungri got in and drove off to Tofuya Ukai, one of the restaurants me and Seungri often go to. 

As we arrived, they all got out of the car and went straight inside but I was left behind so I stopped Cielle, grabbing her hand and pulling her close to me. Not so near but not so far. I let go of her hand and politely said, "I'm sorry. I don't think we got a proper introduction. My name is Kwon Ji Yong."  and bowed. She patted her lips with her fingers and smiled widely at me saying, "Oh, I'm Cielle. Lee Fran Cielle." She said. "Your name is beautiful... Just like you...It sounds French too but I really like it." I said shyly, scratching the back of my neck. "Uhh, should we go in?" She asked, pointing to the door. "Oh yes of course." We walked side by side and sat down where the others were. I took the seat right next to Cielle so it wouldn't be hard for me to talk to her. I hope Seungri didn't plan this to become a double date because I could see that Daesung isn't here while Dan is. He told me how close they're becoming and that Daesung sometimes ignores him while he's texting Dan, doesn't even bother to look at Seungri. I have no problems with any of the boys dating, as long as these girls aren't manipulative, demanding or even users...

As we go about our dinner, me and Cielle started to chat a little, making ourselves feel comfortable around each other. Dan and Yuri even asked me questions I couldn't answer but I tried my best too. It wasn't too personal but I'm sure as hell it was unanswerable. When we finished eating, I asked Cielle if she could walk with me outside, leaving the three behind. I'm sure Seungri even ordered desserts. That boy. He said he wants his muscular body back yet he keeps on eating sweets. Oh well, at least he likes his fruits.

Me and Cielle were walking around the gardens of the restaurant (I did ask one of the bodyguards Seungri called to come along with us in case if there were any paparazzis or fans trying to gain our space), I asked Cielle a couple of things...

Me: "So, what do you like to do for fun?"
Cielle: "Well... I really do like to play in arcades. Especially those basketball games."
Me: "You play basketball?"
Cielle: "Yeah... Why? Is it unusual?"
Me: "Kind of. Its unique.... Any talents?"
Cielle: "People say I'm good in dancing so I guess that's a talent."
Me: "Is it a hobby as well?"
Cielle: "You could say that. Its something I love to do too..." She grinned.
Me: "Well then, I want to test your skills..." I grabbed her hand, pulled her body against mine and held her waist with my left hand. She was smiling perfectly, just the way I pictured it. I was swaying her and she said, "How is this testing my dance skills?" I quickly twirled her, made her pose and twirled back against me, making me hug her. She was pretty good, her body knows how to keep the flow of the dance. "That was just the basic... I really do want to see you dance sometime." I let go of her but still holding onto her hand, "Maybe when I'm free though. Its gonna be a tight schedule for the next few days." Her eyes glistened as the moon shone from the water and reflected onto them, making it hard for me to resist to stare. She's lovely and I really thank Seungri for letting me meet her, no, I thank God more for giving her the opportunity to meet me and vice versa.

We walked around a little bit more, trying to get know each other better and I heard Seungri yell, "Hyung! Where are you?". They're done already?
Me and Cielle walked back to where they were and before we entered, I let go of her hand. They all stood and went outside to the car. Driving back to the apartment to drop them off, Seungri plugged his iPod in and played my songs from the "One of A Kind" album. He really liked it and the first song that played was "Missing You". The tune was upbeat so it made me feel relaxed until Cielle said, "Jiyong Oppa, out of everything you wrote and produced in the album, I love 'In The End' the most." "Oh you do? But its such a sad song..." "Yeah but that doesn't mean I still wouldn love it less" and as our conversation ended, we were already back at their building. Yuri and Dan said their goodbyes and Cielle was the last one to go out (she was last to go in and last to go out.. why) so I talked to her outside for a minute. "Seungri-ah, wait for me please." He nodded so I went out and called on Cielle and held her hand once more. I was looking around if anyone could see me and a few people have already spotted me so I went to her quickly and asked, "when will I see you again?" "I don't know. I'm free the whole week, just text me. You better go before they block your way and make a fuss about this." Her hands slipped away from mine and I watched her go in, looking back, waving me goodbye. I looked around me and there were already a number of people holding their cameras up on my face and took pictures of me so I ran back to the car, trying my best to avoid them and unharm them. I got in, panting and faced Seungri, "I'm sorry to keep you waiting..." He looked at me and said, "Its okay hyung." and hit the pedals. I turned to him and said with worried eyes, "Seungri... I hope this doesn't get in the media right away..."