C26: Spill (Jiyong's POV)

Indecisive

Surprised that Daesung was here, even more so when i heard them say my name followed by the words "I think that's what he's afraid of", coming from the mouth of Daesung. I quickly stepped  into the kitchen and asked "Afraid of what?". I think I startled them, making Seungri back off a little and Daesung trying to to find the perfect words to say. "I bought dinner... I didn't know you'd be here, Daesung but I think it'll fit us three." He just looked at me. "What were you guys talking about?" Putting down the paper bag I was holding on the counter. "Hyung, I... think we need to talk..." Seungri said, leading me to the sofa.

Me: 'What is this about? And what did you say that I'm afraid of?" I made it sound serious so they won't joke around about anything.
Daesung: "Well, hyung... You told me something about Cielle..."
Me: "And.. what about it?"
Seungri: "Why are you confused?"
Me: "I'm not. Who said I am?"
Seungri: "Daesung..." He pointed at him with bewildering eyes.
Me: "Okay, Seungri. I'm going to confess to you... But before I do, I need you to tell me one thing..."
Seungri: "What is it?"
Me: "Why did you want me to talk to Fran?"
Seungri: "I just wanted you to! I didn't know you'd bite." That word triggered me.
Me: "Bite?! She's not any kind of food, Seungri!"
Seungri: "But hyung, why are you so mad?!"
Me: "Because!"
Seungri: "Because what?!" Daesung was just watching our conversation... Or is it an argument?
Me: "Because you know we can't handle any relationships yet! Since when were you and Yuri together?! And you and Dan, huh Daesung?" Seungri snapped at me.
Seungri: "Me and Yuri aren't togethe--"
Me: "Oh yeah? Then why was she here in our apartment? And with you in Wakayama? I assume you slept with her already, either I mean that literally or not!"
Daesung: "Seungri, hyung, thats enough!"
Seungri: "I did, okay?! But nothing happened! She fell on the ground, how was I suppose to know what to do?! I was drunk the second time around but still, nothing happened!" His voice was raising.
Me: "Answer me honestly, Seungri. Are you and Yuri together?"
Seungri: "No! We're not, hyung."
Me: "How about you and Dan?" Daesung's face turned blank.
Daesung: "No, hyung. You know that."
Seungri: "But why are you so confused about all of this?!"
Me: "Haven't you figured it out already? Media is making a fuss about it, you're just to blind to see. What if Hang Hyun Suk found out about it? We'd all be dead. I suggest you stop seeing Yuri for a while." Seungri always had the guts to tell me what he thinks straight forward.
Seungri: "Why?! Hyung, I'm telling you, we're not together! She just my friend!"
Me: "I can see it in your eyes when you're with her. There's something more to that."
Seungri: "But you can't keep yourself away from Cielle?" His hand gestures are what makes everything irritable.
Daesung: "Seungri, c'mon--"
Seungri: "No, okay. Fine. I'll stop seeing Yuri. I'll be flying back to Korea in a few days anyway. And then you can go on with your relationship with Cielle while I sit and contemplate about the things I can't do when you can."
Me: "I am not in a relatioship with her! And never will I be!"
Seungri: "Then what happened on the first night she came here?" He was now pointing to my neck. I guess the hickey didn't worn off yet. 
Me: "Its nothing..."
Seungri: "Hyung, tell me what happened!" 
Me: "You're constantly raising your voice!"
Seungri: "You're not telling me."
Me: "I MADE OUT WITH HER OKAY? SHE DID THIS!" Its like I wanna rip out the skin where the hickey was and slap it on his face.
Seungri: "You've done worse things than I did! The first time me and Yuri got to know each other, we were having dinner, gradually talking about each other's lives! I slept in her bed but I cross my heart that nothing happened! But you?! The first time you meet with Cielle?! And yet you're confused?!" He has never talked back like this to me, ever. I sat down quietly, not looking at him.
Daesung: "Seungri-ah! Hajima! I'm getting tired of this! Can we please just eat?!"
Me: "I am! Want to know why?! Because I admit! I like her, okay?! But I can't have a relationship WITH her and you know that!" I ignored Daesung's request and I'm slowly becoming the bad guy, I could feel it.
Seungri: "But why can't we, hyung?! Isn't this a part of life? And for once, I just want to act normal again."
Me: "There are consequences, Seungri. I can't take the risk and neither can you. I won't let you." 
Seungri: "If you're concerned, you'd let me handle this on my own. Just this once. If you admit that you like Cielle, then I admit that I like Yuri. I'm just like you, hyung. I can't be with her. The only difference between you and me is that I'm not dragging her into our problems." He had a point though...
Daesung: "Hey, I like Dan too but you know, its the job... I just can't manage my time properly yet..."
Me: "If I let you, you better make the right decision, Seungri. So with you, Daesung. But if something bad happens, don't say 'I told you so'."

And here, here is where it all went out. I stood up and grabbed the paper bag in the kitchen, setting plates on the table. "Here. Forget about this for a while. We have to eat." They sat down on the table and nobody talked for a moment. After Seungri ate, he put his plate in the sink, washed it and went in his room, locking it behind him. "Ahh, hyung, I'll help you clean up." Daesung insisted. "No, its okay. You can go. I'll take care of this." He thanked me and went on, leaving me alone on the dining table. I'm more nervous now than I ever was before. I don't know how to tell Fran nor how Seungri will tell Yuri. I felt even more afraid knowing that we might have hurt them...