C50: The Interview

Indecisive

(Seungri's POV)

 

We waited for Yuri's parents to leave the house until I could finally go back to the hotel. 

My phone has been ringing nonstop since I needed to be ready within an hour. Jiyong hyung worries a lot about my absence but I wouldn't want to disappoint him.

"Okay, they're gone." Yuri said as she went inside the room.

"I'll leave as well... Are you sure you don't want to come with?" I ask one more time.

She cups my face and says, "No. I'll be fine. You'll be fine. I know you won't mess up your words but good luck anyway." She gives me a smile and a tight hug so I kissed the top of her head and said, "I'm not gonna let them hurt you." 

I gently pulled away from her, grabbed my jacket, gave her one last kiss before I leave and walked out of the door.

 

 

***

 

 

"Where the hell were you? We're running late already!" Jiyong hyung yelled.

"I was at Yuri's--"

" Never mind my question, just go get dressed." And so I did. It didn't even take up 30 minutes for me to finish.

"Yaa Seungri-ah, will you tell Danny?" Daesung hyung asked.

"Of course... And I already told Yuri about it." 

"Wha-What did she say?" He asked, almost suttering. 

"She... She was afraid..." I said, fixing the collar of my blazer.

"Oh... That's... That's--"

"Did you tell Dan??" I asked before he could say anything else.

"Yeah....."

"What did she say?"

"Just the same." 

"Okay, we can talk about this later but right now we have to go." TOP hyung said as he enters the room swiftly and comes back out again.

On the way, Daesung hyung told me what happened between Dan and him.

While they were having dinner, Daesung suddenly blurted out that he's going to Danny's show. At first, Dan wasn't so sure of what to feel but he never expected Dan to lose her appetite. Dan suddenly bailed the restaurant and left Daesung. So, before leaving of course, he paid the bill and saw Dan sitting alone in a bench outside without her jacket since it was a cold night. Daesung wrapped the jacket around her but she refused and chose to set it aside without saying anything. Dan said she's not yet ready for everyone to know about them but she has no choice but to respect Daesung's decision. She opposed at first, almost crying for Daesung to stop but Daesung hyung said there isn't going to be another chance like this. So, in result, Dan just accepted whatever Daesung was gonna do. 

"Huwaaa, hyung." I was speechless because the whole scenario didn't even seem like it was Dan he was talking to.

"What about you, Jiyong? Did you tell Cielle?" Youngbae hyung asked.

"Of-of course I did. Why wouldn't I? She has to know. C'moooon." 

"Relax, man. I just wanted to know." Youngbae said.

"So, I want to hear your story then." TOP hyung said.

"Okay.... So, me and Fran were in Givenchy and I was trying on outfit after outfit--"

"Jiyong's the girl in the relationship" I whispered to Daesung hyung.

"I heard that. Anyway, knowing her, she'd get bored so I told her to try on some too. Right after she went out of the fitting room, she asked me what was this all for, since I was already so busy for the past few days going to Chrome Hearts and anywhere else, so i said, 'We're gonna meet Danny from L.A.' and she didn't even think twice about it. She knew him. After that, I said, I was trying on clothes for the interview and of course she laughed at me but to stop her, I said, 'and you're gonna be wearing that when I tell him about us'." he explained.

"Wow, isn't that a little too harsh, Jiyong?" Youngbae asked.

"That's not even the best part. Right after I said that, she went back inside the fitting room to get dressed, gave the saleslady the clothes and walked out of the store, just like what Dan did but a little more angry. I followed her, forgetting to pay for the clothes I was wearing almost getting in trouble, and had to wait for the cashier to punch it all. When I went out of the store, she was no where to be found. I was like a kid looking for his mom. Oddly enough, I found her sitting on the grass with her earphones on. She was ignoring me but then i told her it was for our own good. If I don't tell them sooner, worst things are going to happen and the public would just have to accept it. We got into a huge fight about that but I don't really want to go in detail... Long story short, she threw a tantrum at me.... She.. Uh... Hit me with her fist on my chest until she stopped cause tears started to flow down. And the rest is history.... You don't really have to know what happened next.."

"Yeah uhhh, we kinda don't." I said, laughing a little.

"Okay, we're here." TOP hyung said, just in time after Jiyong hyung told his side.

 

***

 

"Danny!" I shouted as I see him walking towards us. Of course, being a host, I could totally relate to him.

"Ahh,  bigbang! Welcome back, you guys! Oh yeah, here, I ordered In-and-Out for you all, just like last time." He said, offering us our seats.

We dig in into our food and then Danny starts to ask us questions about what kind of work do we do nowadays. Jiyong hyung answered quickly and said that we were working individually but will soon have a comeback. He even asked a question about GD hyung's world tour.

"Ahh. Its tiring." He said, which made Danny laugh.

"Well, of course it is. Especially that you're doing it alone... Tell me, how does it feel like touring wthout your other members?" He asks.

"Its really different. Traveling without them is like pieces of me were taken away. That's why I decided to have them each as special guests in certain countries. But there was one concert in Japan where I invited all of them." He stated.

"And how'd you guys feel about working individually?"

"For me," I started, "Its kind of hard. I've done it before, actually, but never without the help of GD hyung. He was always there. But now, I asked the help of Youngbae and TOP hyung."

"How bout you, Daesung?" 

"Ahh, just like GD. It feels different roaming around Japan and having a concert without the other members but sometimes I get the news that GD or TOP or Taeyang or even Seungri are with the crowd, cheering for me too." 

"So TOP and Youngbae don't have work?"

"I do. Japan is offering me a contract in JSDA (Japan Street Dance Association) as their new endorser and now we're working on my commercial when we get back but after that, I'll be helping Seungri."

"And you, TOP?"

"I'm filming a movie. We're actually done but there were a few scenes that needed to be reinacted and then thats it."

"So you guys ARE really busy... How can you ever manage yourselve's? What more if you had relationships?"

I froze at the minute he said that and then i thought of Yuri.

I looked at Daesung and Jiyong hyung and I see them already looking at me. I give a slight nod to Jiyong hyung, telling him that I'm gonna tell Danny first.

"I uh.. Have something to say about that..." I said, which made Danny's attention, actually everyone inside the room, focused on me.

"Go ahead." He says. And so I did.

"I have a girlfriend..." Danny looked at me first and then laid his back on the chair, putting one leg on top of the other trying to relax himself.

"You're the only one?" He asks, pointing his index finger at me.

"No. Uh... I'm in uh... How do I say this..." Jiyong hyung interrupted then paused for a moment, smiled and nodded his head. "I'm in a relationship now.." He finally says.

"Wow! Is there anyone else in a commitment here???" Danny said excitedly. Daesung raises his hands, pouting cutely and looking at the ground.

"Daesung?! Wooow! I never thought you'd have a girlfriend! How about you, Taeyang and TOP???" Daesung hyung puts his hands down and did his one of his famous eye smiles and sighed really loud as a sign of relief.

"Oh no, I couldn't. Now isn't the right time. But if she comes along, then why not???" Taeyang hyung says and smirked.

"I'm kind of busy but I'd make time for her anyway but not today. When I'm done, probably. Plus, I have to watch over these little kids!" TOP said, jokingly of course. He admits to Danny that he's the most active among the 5 of us since he just wants us, his dongsaengs, to become happy as well.

After a few minutes of conversation, Danny then turns to us and asks,

"So... Are they here with you guys now? Or somewhere else?"

"They're not here with us right now but they're here in L.A." Daesung hyung said. He hasn't spoken a word after he raised his hand.

"This is really interesting news but wait, you guys, its getting kind of late, don't you think?" Danny asks.

"You might want to go home before your soon to be wives scold you." And we all laughed in unison.

"Its only Jiyong's girlfriend who does that." I say, making Jiyong hit me with his hand on my shoulder.

"Ow! I was just kidding!" I say.

We all stood up, thanked Danny for inviting us today to his show and for the food and left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well... That wasn't so hard!" Daesung hyung said as he puts his hands on the back of his neck, put his foot up on the back of the driver's seat and closed his eyes.

And within seconds, TOP hyung says "So much for the guy who wasn't talking after he confessed." 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So here it is! The interview. I personally like this chapter... :3 hehe

Anyway, few more and goodbye, Indecisive. :<