C4: Thoughts (Seungri's POV)

Indecisive

Ahhh, our world tour is finally complete. I will surely miss it. But as for the 5 of us, we have separate works. I'm going to Japan with D hyung although in separate cities. He's going to Osaka for his D'scover promotion and I'm assigned to different provinces for a shooting. I'm not yet sure what kind but that's what manager said. As for GDYB, their staying in Korea to finish recording GD hyung's new album and TOP.. Ahh, I don't know what's he been doing, i know he finished filming "Almuni"... Maybe he's going to catch up his sleeping schedules. Or come along with us to Japan.

As I packed my things to leave for Japan in 3 days, someone knocked on my door.

"Seungri-ah, open the door." It's Taeyang hyung.

"Ya Seungri, open up, quickly!" Clearly enough, it was GD hyung.

As I opened the door, they quickly went in, both holding plastic bags.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"Its for you and Daesung. Because we know you both will be working hard, me,  Jiyong and TOP  thought of cooking for the both of you for the next 2 nights before you leave." Taeyang explained.

Them?! Cook for me and Daesung?! This is a miracle!!!! I'm their maknae but their going to cook for me!!! ... And Daesung of course.

"Ya, but you better not take advantage. I'm going to watch your EVERY move. I repeat, Seungri. Do NOT take advantage." Jiyong hyung grinned with his eyes full of mockery while he wrapped one arm behind my neck.

"What do you mean take advantage?! Since when did I take advantage?!"

Suddenly, someone comes into the room. It was Daesung and TOP hyung.

"TOP hyung told me. So, what are we having for tonight?" Daesung said, playfully carrying TOP hyung on his back. 

"I was excited since I'm going to cook for my donsaengs." TOP hyung said as he jumped down from Daesung's back.

"DAESUNG HYUNG, SINCE WHEN DID I TAKE ADVANTAGE??" I asked eagerly.

Daesung: "ya Seungri-ah you always take advantage." 

TOP: "hahahaha we should really get going. Seungri, just forget it and follow your hyungs."

I didn't get my answer but I was happy enough that we're all gathered together.

as my hyungs prepared our food, Daesung hyung went to buy desserts for us, since Hwangssabu hyung isn't around, we decide to break the rules a little bit. I sat down on the couch andthen put out my phone, scrolling past my twitter newsfeed. I have totally forgotten that I have a twitter account. So, I scrolled passed a lot of mentions and while I'm at it, I saw this post that caught my attention.

she flooded me but it was all the same. It said "oppa, when will you notice me? TTmTT"

haha, I did notice her. It was easy to tell that the person who tweeted me was a girl. Who would change their name to my full name and call me "y Panda"? I laughed while looking through her timeline. I got a little curious so I decide to look through her photos. Her account wasn't private and then it hit me. Her familiar face. She has a selca. I can sense that I saw her somewhere.

And then I remembered, she was the girl in our concert who cried. I remembered her red nose. I can't believe that I saw her. It was unbelievable. I planned to reply to her tweets. It seemed worth it. But then, I asked my hyungs if it was alright to answer back to fans. Youngbae hyung told me, "ya, I think its alright but what about your other fans? And why?" I pursed my lips together and listened to Jiyong hyung as he said, "what Youngbae said. That's why we don't reply. As much as we want to. It'll be unfair."

it was too good to be true. I wanna talk to her. I wanna get to know her. But, my hyungs said so and I guess now is not the right time to reply to her mentions. Maybe next time. But I did remember her username, just in case. ^^

Daesung hyung came back with a cake from the local bakery and TOP hyung and I set the table. They cooked ramen and grilled fish, just the way we all liked it. The day ended very fast and I still couldn't get over her.