C21: Surprise (Dan's POV)

Indecisive

Today was beyond perfect. One, because I spent the entire day with Daesung, two, I won a lot of plushies plus I beat him, and three, I finally heard him scream like a girl. It was hilarious! I couldn't stop repeating the things that happened today but me being so tired, I couldn't help but fall fast asleep. I heard my phone ring though and Cielle still wasn't home. I didn't bother picking it up netiher. Morning came and the first thing I did was check my phone. There was a message from Cielle saying that she won't go home tonight... I wonder why. I thought about it a lot; while eating breakfast, taking a shower and all, I was still wondering why. Then it popped into my head that she was with Jiyong! OH MY GOSH, THEY DID SOMETHING. I KNOW THEY DID. I was just about to send her a message when I heard the door unlock. It was.... Daesung?

Daesung: "YAAAAAA YOU'RE AWAKE ALREADY!!!!"
Me: "Why are you here?!"
Daesung: "Wow, I don't even get a good morning?"
Me: "Why would you? You barged in here."
Daesung: "Oh right... Sorry. Uh, good morning D:" he bowed so low that it made his back crack a little.
Me: "Good morning to you too. Anyway, why are you really here?"
Daesung: "Well, because I had fun yesterday, I'm going to cook lunch for you now."
Me: "Okay then, what will you cook for me?"
Daesung: "Japanese curry!"
Me: "Sounds good. You go on in the kitchen, make yourself feel at home."
Daesung: "Aren't you gonna help me?"
Me: "You know I don't cook..."
Daesung: "You don't that's why you're just gonna help."
Me: "Still a no." And I laughed, walking away with his iPad on my hands. 

Scanning through his pictures, there weren't any selcas. Well, there were but it wasn't as much as Seungri's (as far as I know, he's the vain one). I played games and raided his camera roll, filling it with pictures of myself (that I don't usually do but its his so whatever.) I could already smell the curry cooking inside the house. "Oppa, it smells good!" I shouted "Of course it does. I'm cooking!" I rolled my eyes and smiled at his cuteness. I went inside the kitchen to check what he was doing and though I wasn't helping, he was telling me what to do. "Hey, I came here to check up on you, I'm still not going to help." I said. "Ne, but please just pass that--" He stopped as we heard someone going in. Since I'm here with Daesung, the "great" (sarcasm), He grabbed the nearest utensil he can reach which was the metal ladle. He slowly pulled me behind his back and whispered, "Ya, it could be anyone. Just follow me." Playing along with his silly-ness, I followed him, tippy toeing until Cielle jumps right in front of us. Daesung screamed so loud that I got surprised more from him that from Cielle. "Oh my god its just you." He was panting, catching his breath with one hand on his heart. He was hysterical! I stopped laughing and started to look behind Cielle. Jiyong was with her. I moved closer to the both of them and turned my stare at Jiyong "Where have you guys been?? Was she out with you last night?? Why are you together??" I asked multiple questions and not one answer was given. Daesung suddenly hugged his hyung "HYUUUUUNG I MISSED YOU! I CAN'T BELI-- what's that?" Pointing on his neck. Out of curiosity, I looked at it as well. There was a red spot. I examined Cielle while Daesung was talking to Jiyong and saw her cover up her neck with hair. "Ya, what is that???" I got a little peep from the strands of her hair, making me see through it. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside the room. "OH MY GOD DAN. ugh, where do I start?! Okay..... So.... something happened last night....." My eyes widen as she uttered those words, 'something happened last night.' I listened to what she has to say and blurted everything out. "OH MY GOOOOOOD, HAHAHAHAHHAHA  I WAS RIGHT! SOMETHING DID HAPPEN!! YAAA-" she covered my mouth with her hand. "Be quiet! That was it. Nothing else. I just slept on his bed too, okay? Just like what happened to Yuri and Seungri." I laughed so hard at the thought that both of them, Yuri & Seungri and Cielle & Jiyong, sleeping together. 'Sleeping.' "Just, don't mention this in front of him. I'm not embarrassed but I would love it if you keep quiet about it." She said. "Don't worry, I will. Just hope Daesung won't." And I laughed again.

We went out from the room and saw that Daesung finished cooking and Jiyong was sitting on the couch, scanning through his phone. Cielle sat beside him and I went to Dae. I got the plates and set up the table. "Now you're gonna help me?" He said, pouring the curry into a bowl. "Yep." And walked away. "But you're not even gonna help me hold the pot while I pour?" He asked with a pleading voice. "Nope" grabbing the glass cups, spoons and forks. I looked back and saw his face turned into a state of shock. "Why is your face like that?" I asked. "Because I thought you're gonna help me." He said, finally finished preparing the meal. "I did. I help you set up the table..." I giggled and his face became straight.

He cooked rice for us as well and I called on Cielle and Jiyong for lunch. We prayed before we started to dig in and on the first bite, I abruptly said "OPPA, THIS IS DELICIOUS." Bite after bite, I could see Daesung watching me eat. "I know what you're gonna say and I dont look like a hamster, you do!" He drank water from his glass, put it down and said, "I wasn't gonna say that you look like a hamster. I was gonna say you eat like a pig." He laughed so hard that he almost choked on his food, making Jiyong and Cielle laugh too. The attention wasn't on me, but on him. Oh, Kang Daesung, you never fail to make me happy.