C2: How It started (Seungri's POV)

Indecisive

It was our world tour and going to global is very difficult although exciting. 

I was sitting around the corner and Taeyang Hyung sat beside me with his right arm hugging my back.

"Ya, Seungr-ah. You look so tense. Is there anything wrong?" He asked.

"Ah, hyung. Nothing. I'm just tired." 

"What?! YOU? TIRED? Why is that? You're Seungri! You can't be tired?!" He playfully said as he wiggled me while he was uttering those words.

"Ya hyung, just because you see me happy always doesn't mean I can't be tired..." I finally said. I know it was kind of disrespectful especially to my hyung but I really was.

"You should rest then, but we still have one more concert to finish before we can take a long break." Youngbae hyung said to me trying to cheer me up. He got up, stratched a little bit and walked away to work out with Daesung hyung and Hwangssabu hyung.

I sat there, alone, thinking. Thinking about nothing actually. I was just really really stressed. I lay my head on the couch and dozed off a little bit. Just as I felt at ease, someone was slapping my face lightly. I opened my eyes a little and saw it was TOP hyung. 

"Seungri-ah, wake up. We have to rehearse." He said, still slapping my face.

"Aniiiii. Im sleepy." I replied and fell down completely on the couch.

Trying to wake me up a little bit more, he sat down on me.

"Wake up or we'll have a big bang burger again." TOP hyung said to scare me since I'm always at the bottom of the burger.

I pushed him out of the way and got up saying, "OKAY OKAY HYUNG! I'm up. I'm awake. I'm not tired anymore".

TOP just pinched me cheeks really hard. "Hyung!!!!!!!" he said, playfully mocking me.

So, the five of us, rehearsed till 11 pm for our final conert before we can have a long break. We were assigned in different rooms in the hotel so I have the room all to myself. I took a shower, ate a little, brushed my teeth and finally settled for bed. Before going to sleep, I murmured to myself "One more concert. I will make the best of it." And fell asleep.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Concert day. I was feeling refreshed. I woke up to a beautiful morning light. Ate breakfast, took a shower and put on the clothes for today's event. I hurried quickly to Jiyong hyung's room. Clearing my throat to wake him up and to knock on the door, Daesung hyung showed up on my back and said "Wait~! Lets do it together!"

I asked, "Do what?"

"WAKE HYUNG UP!"

"Ahh! Ne, ne!"

'So, what now?"

"I don't know, hyung. I was planning to knock a lot..."

"Hmm... How about -- " Before Daesung hyung could talk, the door was opened. To our surprise, Jiyong was awake.

"AHH HYUNG YOU'RE UP. SO EARLY TOO." I said, loudly. I could see the tiredness in his eyes. Daesung hyun sang to him and I joined along in unison. I know at some point he's started to get annoyed and he just laughed. He slowly walked us out of the room and slammed the door. 

"Well... That goes for the morning. Ya Seungri you should really have manners for your hyungs. Tsk tsk." Daesung hyung told me.

"B-but I do -- "

"Ya, sure you do." He patted me shoulders, smiled and walked away, humming. 

 

We rehearsed a little bit more and when the show was about to start, we prayed. 

During the concert, everyone had a lot of energy and I started to go around the stage. It was amazing seeing a lot of people. Just to see us It was flattering. So much!

I was looking at the people's faces especially to those near the stage, they were the clearest and easiest to reach. As I was going about, I saw this girl. Oh, this girl. She was stunning. No words could describe her. But all I could say is that, she was white, tall and black haired. She was crying too, I can see her red nose. I locked eyes with her so she'd notice. I hope she did. I know people would feel the same way too, since I'd look around to see them as well but hers, her's was different. 

 

After the concert, I tried to take my mind of things and when i got to bed, she crossed my mind. I don't even know her name. There is something. I know it. Before falling asleep, I thought to myself, "so, this is how it feels like? Having a crush on a fan? Well, it is quite different." And I dozed off.