C52: YG

Indecisive

(Yuri's POV)

 

 

Korea was colder than I thought it would be. I had to pack my winter coat along and I actually had to buy another. My left leg started cramping so we had to stay a few more minutes in the airport for it to be back to normal. But since Jiyong oppa was becoming stressed about letting YG meet us, him and Cielle had to go along. I could see the eagerness in her face because of the fact that she'd be the first person (at least that's what I know) to ever stay in GD's appartment. On the other hand, Daesung, Dan, TOP and Youngbae went along as well, trying not to make a big fuss at the airport. Daesung lectured Dan while they were walking. "Dan, you should really know how to clean--" Daesung said. "I know how, okay, oppa? Maybe you're just saying that because you want me to clean your place, huh?" She says. And they walked away.

Seungri had to stay with me but it didn't take long till my leg was back to normal for me to walk with my crutches. 

It was different. Higher than what I've expected.

A lot of people were gathering up on us, luckily, it was night time. "There are a whole lot more of them when its in the morning or in the afternoon." Seungri said as we finally felt comfortable in our seats in the car.

 

We arrive at his condo which was again, far from my expectations. It was clean and organized, just like in Japan but the only difference was that this screamed "Seungri" all over. His living room wasn't so small nor so big. It had a large, red, rectangular carpet in the middle with an intricate, black coffee table that was 3 rectangles that looked like an 'S'. His furniture was also black but the walls were white, making his place look modern and sophisticated.

"You really know how to keep things formal, don't you?" I say while I was trying to sit down on the couch, resting my legs.

"I had to call someone to clean this place. Especially now that you're gonna stay here." He says. I laughed.

"You didn't have to. Unless it was really a mess than yeah, you should've." I giggle.

"I'm really glad that your parents allowed you guys to come along." He says, taking off his coat and hanging it on the coat rack then sat beside me, resting his head on the couch.

"I know... " But things weren't that easy.

 

Before we left for Korea, my parents called Cielle and Dan's mom. Dan's dad was abroad, working, while Cielle's dad was entirely busy. 
They were surprised to see 5 boys sitting in our living room and so, Cielle's mom started, "Who are they?" She asked Cielle. Cielle was flustered so she waited for us to settle down.

Before talking to us, my mom and dad talked to Cielle and Dan's mom. It took up at least more than an hour for them to make their decision and it was hard not to overhear since they almost had an argument about it.

Finally, my mom comes to us and says, "What about your school?" The three of us thought about it in case they would ask, and they did. So, we came up with a solution. We already asked our principal if we could take special exams since we badly needed to be away from school. It'll end in 2 weeks anyway. She agreed, she gave us a day to review for our subjects and the day after that will be our exam day, advance than everyone elses. We were all sleepless but it was all worth it. We didn't bother asking for the results and as we arrive home, they made up their minds that the three of us could go provided that there would be no issues about dating a celebrity in Korea. Of course, I knew it was inevitable but Seungri promised anyway.

And now, here we are..

 

"Don't you feel tired?" Seungri asked, closing his eyes.

"I do, of course. You should go to bed before you fall asleep here." He didn't hesitate and quickly stood up to get dressed.

Even though I don't have enough sleep, I didn't feel an ounce of tiredeness yet. I still wanted to admire Seungri's home and the great view his apartment has.

It was hard walking with crutches but looking through the glass window made the stings on my leg and the tiredness from my eyes disappear, even for just a little bit.

I removed my jacket, feeling a bit warmer as Seungri hugged me from behind. "You should really rest. We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow." And then he lead me to his room.

His bed was oddly big for just one person. But I didn't mind. The space was enough for the both of us. He assisted me to take a bath, since I badly need one, trying to lift my casted leg up, avoiding it to get wet.

And soon after I was done, I dressed up and lay down beside him. I don't know why it felt strange, like we've never been in one bed before... But it is.

Maybe it was because as soon as our backs hit the comfort of the mattress, we both drifted to sleep. 

 

***

 

"Yuri" 

"Yuri... Hey..." 

"Mmmm" I mumbled.

"Yuuuriiiii....." I felt his breath tickling my cheeks as he whispered my name.

"Yuri..." I slowly open my eyes, seeing that Seungri was staring at me, gently tracing his fingers on my face.

"Good, you're awake." He smiles. "Yeah." I say and turn around, wanting to sleep some more.

"Aw, c'mon, wake up now." I mumbled again. "We're gonna be late, Yuriiii." He says. "What time is it anyway?" I ask.

"7:30."

"And what time do we have to leave?"

"8:00"  My eyes shot open and hurridly stood up to walk towards the bathroom. After I finish, with my hair dripping wet, I called Seungri. "Its your turn, oppa!"

"Damn crutches!" I say, trying to put on clothes, decent for today's meeting with YG.

"Hey, oppa! Cielle texted me. She says they're already there in the headquarters..." I shouted. After a few minutes in the shower, he went out with only his boxers on, drying his hair with a towel.

"That's surpsring." He says.

"What?" I ask.

"That Jiyong hyung is there already." I laugh.

"Wanna eat breakfast?" He adds.

"No, we're already going to be late. And you know I don't eat breakfast often."

He didn't fix his hair, so it stayed messy as it dried up, like he didn't even take a shower, put on his clothes and we were off to go.

 

**

"Are you nervous?" Seungri asks.

"More than ever." I say with a soft whisper.

He held my hand as we enter the building, making me feel more tense.

It was beautiful and it left me in awe. The whole time we were walking, I forgot that Seungri even works here. We entered a door where the elevator was located and the walls were stunning, like I was in the Matrix movie. He hit the 5th floor button where Jiyong said they were and I felt slight diziness riding up.

My heart was pounding. Its like I could hear it pumping already. 

As soon as the door opens, I was out of breath. Whats funny is that no one was there. 

"Yuri-ah, relax. Your hand is sweating!" I forgot that he was holding it...

"Whe-where are they?" I ask, almost blacking out if I don't get a seat.

"Here." He says and now we're right in front of a glass door but it was blurred so you could only see silhouettes. I see a bunch of people moving around but I'm not exactly sure who they were.

Before Seungri could open the door, i let go of his hand and backed away, almost tripping.

"I can't do this." I say, resting my back on the cold wall.

"Yuri, don't act like this right now." He said.

"I can't, Seungri. I-I'm losing focus. I don't know what'll happen. My breath is shortened, I feel like blood is suddenly gonna come out of my nose or my ears or--" 

"YURI! Stop it!" He demanded. I felt afraid now that he raised his voice at me. I stared at him, completely frightened. All of my emotions just started  to mix. My eyes were watering it I can't help but let it fall.

"No, no, no, not right now please?" He said, walking towards me. "I-I'm sorry." He wipes me tears away with his hankerchief then I see a man's shadow coming closer and closer to us.

"Seungri-ah. Get inside, please." He says. Seungri stiffened but of course, he had to listen. 

"Annyeohaseo, Sajangmin." Seungri said, bowing down as low as he can and entered the room almost dragging me.

"You must be Yuri." YG says and I snapped out of myself.

"Ah, yes. Mianhe. Annyeohaseo, Sajangmin." I said to him, letting go of Seungri's hand and bowing down.

"Here, let me help you." He then opened the door for me and I see everyone and everything in the room. There were large windows but was covered with blinds since it was the morning. The room was huge and in the middle was a long table, perfect for a meeting.

Daesung, Dan, Jiyong, Cielle, TOP and Taeyang become quiet once we entered.

I sat next to Daesung and Seungri across from me. Sajangmin then walks right pass us, sitting at the head of the table.

He was holding this folder filled with documents I have no idea of and his phone on his other hand.

As he sat down, he started to talk to Jiyong first.

"Jiyong, who's idea was for to go to L.A.?" He asks.

Jiyong looked at everyone and then to Seungri but he didn't say a word.

"Ahh, so it was Seungri... I'm not surprised." He said. Everyone in the room felt as in we were all being inerrogated for a crime one of us did.

"I'm sure you figured out why I asked the three girls to come along. And by the way, thank you for coming, I highly appreciate it." He says and we all smiled.

"Don't be nervous, you guys. I'm not mad..." I sighed when he said that.

"But I am disappointed." Oh no.

"Ever since you agreed to go to Danny's show, our sales suddenly dropped. But don't worry, it wasn't that large."

He opened his folder, showing us a graph of the company's sales but it was only from BIGBANG, G-Dragon, Seungri, Taeyang, Daesung and GD&TOP.

Jiyong was right. Most of the company's earnings were from him.

"Now, these were the sales before you announced your... whatever's going on here." And he took another paper from the folder.

"And these are the sales after you announced it."

"It's not so bad..." Taeyang says.

"Yes, I know." Sajangmin replies. He puts down the papers and fixed them inside the folders once more and says, "But that's not the point. Because I know you guys are doing so well and your fans are really rooting for you." He puts his elbows on the table and says, "I'm disappointed because you did this behind my back."

"I can explain." Seungri blurts.

"Go on. I'm listening." 

He takes a deep breath and looks at Sajangmin with a bewildered expression, "Wait, do you want me to start from the very beginning or just when we left?" Sajangmin shoots grimaced face at him. "Oh, okay okay.."

"I uh... I want to apologize first... I didn't tell you because it slipped out of my head. I was in a hurry because Yuri had an accident. I was planning to go alone but when i told the others, TOP hyung wanted to come with me and meet them then it became a chain reaction until it was only Jiyong who couldn't decide."

"And what happened to the three of you? I notice that you have scars on your skins..." He directed the question Cielle and Dan so they had to explain. Daesung and Jiyong didn't hesitate for a minute since they told every detail of what happened.

"And Yuri, I know what happened to you." He said, making everyone's attention focused on me. I was confused and so I ask, "H-how did you know?"

Sajangmin just smiles at me and right then and there, Seungri speaks up. "I told him."

"Actually, I know what happened to everyone here. And I apologize for it. I just wanted to hear your side of the story so I won't get anything wrong."

"What for?" Jiyong asks.

"An interview. I won't rat you out, of course the stories are suppose to be told by the characters, not someone who heard of it. Its just in case they ask me." He smiles and Jiyong nodded knowingly.

He checked his watched and stood up as swiftly as he can "I have to go now. I'll see you when I can."  and the room fell silent.

We each looked at each other and I even asked Daesung, "How come he doesn't seem too mad?" Apparently, my voice was too loud that Jiyong answered for him.

"You wait. If you want to see him serious, it takes time.He just met you guys... And Seungri-ah how come you didn't tell us you were updating him??"

"Yeah, you could've at least given us a heads up." Taeyang added.

"I was afraid that--"

"So he knew we were going to L.A.? Was he playing along with you awhile ago?" Daesung says.

"No! I intentionally wanted to go alone without anyone else knowing but you guys. Out of my luck, while were in California, he called me and the call costs a lot since it was international and he eventually found out." Seungri explains.

"Why did he call you then? Not me?" Jiyong asks.

"About the album. Since I was often in the building, I was the only member being able to see him other than TOP and Taeyang hyung."

"Then why did you keep it from us?" TOP asks.

"He told me that he wanted to hear from you instead of me--"

"Yeah, you do tell stories quite differently." Daesung asks and me, Dan and Cielle burst out laughing. Seungri looked at me and I said, "What?"

"Its true." Daesung adds.

"Ya! Never mind. Just... Wait until anyone of us gets contacted by our managers. If they say we get a show, we go to that show." Jiyong explains and stands up, making us follow him too.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Closer to the edge! Oh my gosh. Hahahaha! Well, I guess Sajangmin wasn't mad but disappointed. More to come! ^^

Oh, I just made that part about the 5th floor. I have never really been to YG headquarters but it is true about the Matrix thing :D