C43: Confrontation (Part 1)

Indecisive

(Seungri's POV)

Taeyang hyung looked at me as if he saw a ghost and bursed out laughing. "You.. Are not going to LA." And the rest of them started to laugh as well.

"You can't stop me hyung." I say, jokingly and holding on to his shoulder. "And hyung, why are you laughing? Aren't you want to see Cielle? And you too hyung? How about Dan?" I pointed to Jiyong and Daesung hyung.

I noticed that TOP hyung stopped laughing and then stared at the ground. 

After a while, they changed the topic. I was again slowly fading out of the picture when TOP hyung suddenly invited me outside to the balcony.

"Seungri-ah," he started. "You really have a girlfriend?" 

I laughed a little. "Hyung, believe me! I really do."

"Ah. This isn't surprising as it is when I found out about Daesung..." He said.
"Why?" I asked.
"Well... Because he's Daesung. He works hard and it just never occured to me that he'd be interested with anyone." 
"If you were with us back in Japan, you'd find out why."
"Waeyo, waeyo?"
"Its because of Dan--"
"Okay. You have my vote."
"What?"
"I'm going with you.."
"Wait. Hyung as much as I want you to come--"
"I want to meet them. No dongsaeng of mine gets a girlfriend without the approval of their hyung." 

I paused and realized how right he was. He never really got a chance to know Yuri or Dan or Cielle and this was the time to do it.

We got back inside to find that Jiyong hyung was now lying down, already preparing himself to sleep on the couch.

"You're gonna sleep here?" I asked. "No! I'm just practising how to close my eyes for a long time -- What does it look like?! Of course I am." He says

I laugh loudly but then stopped to announce that hyung was coming with me.

"Why?" Daesung asked. 

"AND I QUOTE 'NO DONGSAENG OF MINE GETS A GIRLFRIEND WITHOUT THE APPROVAL OF THEIR HYUNG." I say loud and clear.

Jiyong hyung stood up from his comfortable position and wanted to oppose but I cut him off. "Hyung, don't you want to see Cielle???"

"I-I do but there's so much work--"
"That's not an excuse to go halfway across the globe to see someone you love." TOP hyung said. He wasn't mad or serious but he just said it to make Jiyong hyung realize how much effort I'm putting and for him to take note of it.

"When are we going?" Jiyong hyung asks. "Tomorrow at 6pm" I say. 

"WHOA WAIT, you guys are gonna leave me here?!" Taeyang hyung asked.

"If you want us to." Jiyong hyung said.
"Fine, I'm coming." Taeyang hyung replies.
"Nobody's forcing you--" 
"Yea but I don't want to be alone while you guys are in LA having all the fun!" He says.

We laugh in harmony. I got even more excited when all the others wanted to come with me. 

Jiyong hyung and the others decide to leave so that they could pack up. I, for one, am already done.

I knew it was already late for me to call Yuri but I sent her a message instead.

"To: Yuri-ah 
I have a surprise for you tomorrow! <3 ^^
"

 

(THIRD PERSON POV)

*BACK AT LA*

 

 

As Cielle woke up, she recieved a text message from Jiyong saying, "The weather is fine today! And so are you. Wear the jacket I gave you today, babe." She didn't bother asking why so she just wore it anyway. 

There was another message but this time, it was from Yuri's mom.

"Cielle and Dan. Please come down to the hospital. Its an emergency."

She got up and ran to Dan's house which was not far away from hers.

She rang the doorbell multiple times and finally Dan comes out. "Did you recieve the message?" She asks. "Yeah! We should really go." Cielle said and they were off. Since the car breaks were broken, they had no other choice but to ride a cab.

On their way to the hospital, Jiyong called Cielle.

Cielle: "Yeobo--"
Jiyong: "Fran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Cielle: "What the--"
Jiyong: "I'm in California, baby! We're in California!" Cielle could hear murmurs in the background which seem to be the members
Cielle: "WHAT?!"
Jiyong: "Where are you guys?! We're coming there!"
Cielle: "We're um... Going to the hospital."
Jiyong: "Huh? Why are you going there? WAS THERE ANOTHER ACCIDENT?!"
Cielle: "We don't know yet but I'll send you the name of the hospital. We'll explain once we see each other."
Jiyong: "Okay. I'm really excited to see you!"
Cielle: "Don't get too excited. If... You know what I mean." She laughed and hung up.

"Dan...... THEY'RE IN LA!" Cielle shouts who suddenly acted all excited and eager. "Who they?! WHO THEY?!" Dan asks repeatedly. "BIG-- I MEAN OUR OPPARS!!!" Cielle stopped herself from saying BIGBANG incase someone else hears. Dan's eyes widened and they both started to squeal. 

 

When they arrive at the hospital, they quickly ran up to the room where Yuri was and was met by her mom. Yuri's mom explained everything that happened last night and she began to cry a little. "I don't know what's going on..." Her mom said. "Mom, I'm fine. Really. You heard the doctor even say that the knife didn't penetrate any major organs." Yuri said and before Dan and Cielle could talk, the nurse knocks and comes in saying, "Yuri! You have VERY. SPECIAL GUESTS." They could hear a few camera shutters clicking and when the door opened widely, the boys come in a line with Seungri being the last. There guards who kept away the paparazzi's and/or the fans from coming in and disturbing them. Of course, the usual, the bowed first as a sign of respect and went on.

Seungri came close to Yuri not seeing that her parents were just beside her and started to produce tears. "I'm sorry you had to see me like this..." Yuri said. And Seungri just kept on crying in frustration. Jiyong and Cielle were holding each other's hands (which was very cute since they were wearing their jackets) and Daesung was embracing Dan who were coincidentally wearing their couple ring. TOP and Taeyang sat down next to where Yuri's parents were and all of them were just watching Seungri cry. 

"Seungri... Stop crying... I'm fine." Yuri says. *Sniffs* "Really?" Seungri says as he looks up. "Yes, I am." And she wiped his tears.

When Seungri stood up, he tried his best to become cheerful. One by one, they introduced themselves to Yuri's parents and finally as a whole.

"Yuri, I'm sure you know TOP hyung." Seungri says. TOP bows and held Yuri's hand, carressing it at frist and kissed it. "And you must be Cielle and Dan?" TOP says. "Its a pleasure to finally meet you both." He smiles and sat back down. It was Taeyangs turn and he did the same, except for kissing Yuri's hand. He lightened everyone's mood by picking on Seungri and even had a little performance inside the room.

It was till then that the nurse had to check up on her and the bruise had to be medicated. All of them were needed to go out for a while. Cielle and Dan tried their best to tell every detail of what happened and soon, the doctor comes out and announces that Yuri could finally go home.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm, I guess its really not the end, huh? Almost but nope. 

And yes, i know! They're back to seeing each other again.  

Plus! The wrong grammar when Seungri asked his hyungs, hope you noticed that that was on purpose ^^

No proof read :<