Toby Kim Part II

The Red Garden's Chronicle (hiatus)

 -Toby pov-

I walked home with Top after school sessions ends. We arrived at my place and chill out at the living room.

“Soohyun’s working?”

“Yeah. He’ll be here soon.”

“Hmm, karaoke?”

I grinned at him, “LET’S DO IT!”

And with that, Top went to switched on the tv while I searched for some random cd’s. After that I put on our old time favorite songs. I took a microphone from the table and switched it on.

The song is about to start.

We sing together, “JACK AND JILL WENT UP THE TO FETCH A PAIL OF WATER! JACK FELL DOWN AND BROKE HIS CROWN WHILE JILL CAME TUMBLING AFTER!”

“YEAH!” Top shouted.

Suddenly the tv was off as the next song was about to play.

“Are you guys high or something?” Soohyun asked out of nowhere.

“Dude, when did you get here?” Top asked confusingly.

I raised my eyebrow, “You switched off the tv? What gives?”

“DUDE! Don’t you realize that you made our neighbors deaf?”

“Seriously?”

“No but who knows.”

“Chill dude.” Top patted Soohyun’s shoulder.

“I am chill.”

“Great” I signed, “You’ve ruin our show.”

“What song did you sing anyways? It’s sound like kiddy song”

“Ermm…”

“Just some random songs. You know,” I raised my brows playfully, “Some hot songs.”

“Hot songs?”

“Well, hot people, hot songs.” Top grinned.

“Whatever” Soohyun shook his head and stood up, “Random freaks”

“Oppa,” I smirked, “I know you wanna join us.”

“Yeah bro. Join us.”

He slowly turned around as he raised his eyebrow.

“It’ll be fun.”

“I say…… LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!”

“I’ve got the feeling, that tonight’s gonna be a good night, that tonight’s gonna be a good night….”

We sang for like, I don’t know. I think I’ve lost my memory cause I woke up on the couch beside Top and my head hurts. I looked around for some Soju or beer but there’s none. We don’t drink but these two always tried to make me drunk which I don’t even know why.

I slowly walked to the bathroom and stood in front of the sink. My vision were quiet blurry since I forgot to put my glasses on. I stared at myself in the mirror and yawned. Suddenly I saw something on my left canine. I tried to pull it out but it won’t come off. I focused that thing on the mirror and DUDE! IT’S A FANG!

I quickly locked the door. I touched my fang in disbelief. Is this for real? Why am I growing fang? What the hell is going on here? Okay chill. I have to go to my room.

I slowly opened the door and looked around. Those two were still sleeping. Thank god. I swiftly grabbed my glasses and locked myself in my room. Then I ran to my mirror and put my glasses on.

“Is this for real?” I hissed.

But then I quickly headed to my bed cause my head hurts so damn much. I laid down and closed my eyes. I’m sure I’ll be okay by tomorrow. Yeah, I should relax and get some sleep.

“Toby?”

“Ugh….Ahh…”

“Toby, are you okay?”

“Ngh…Ugh..”

“TOBY!”

“AHHH!!”

“Are you okay dude?”

I was panting and sweating. I touched my forehead and it’s burning like hell.

“Dude?”

Am I sick or something?”

“DUDE!” Top cupped my face.

“Huh?”

“Are. You. Okay?”

“Maybe.” I answered.

“Are those fangs?”

I widen my eyes at the sudden question. I grabbed his wrist and dragged him out of my room.

“HEY!”

“See ya.” I closed the door behind me and locked it.

I let out a long sigh and before I could make my way to bed, something painful hit me in the back. I took off my jacket and my shirt as I slowly fell on my knees. Damn, just what the hell is wrong with me? Not long after that, my entire body felt weak and painful. I laid on the floor as I quietly cried in pain.

“Toby, wake up or you’ll be late for school. I’m off now.”

I was awoke by Soohyun’s voice. I slowly get up and walked to the bathroom. I looked at my fangs and thank god they were gone. I signed in relief and quickly took a shower.

“Morning.” Nickhun tapped my shoulder.

“Oh morning. Where’s Hyeonjeong?”

“Hmm, she’s not here yet.”

“Oh.”

“Are you okay?” He touched my forehead, “You don’t look so good.”

“Just not in mood.”

I fish my phone inside my trousers pocket and called Soohyun. There’s no answers so I decided to try again later. I saw Top near his locker and was about to approached him when suddenly the pain strikes me again.

“Are you okay?” Nickhun shook my arm.

I quickly turned around and ran away, ignoring those people who were calling my name. I went home as fast as I could. I went to my room and stripped my shirt off. I starred at myself in the mirror and saw the freaking fangs again.

“ARGH!” I hissed in pain.

Suddenly I felt something comes out from my back which kills me with the most unbearable pain.

“AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!” I screamed in pain as I fell on my knees.

I panted. Sweats covering my whole body. I slowly stood up and looked at myself in the mirror in front of me. I can’t believe what I’ve just saw.

I have two pair of white angel-like wings behind me. I went closer to the mirror and touched myself. Another thing that shocked me was my left eye. It turns light grey.

So I’ve got wings, fangs and a grey pupil. WHAT THE DAMN HELL IS GOING ON WITH ME??

I sat on the floor as I leaned against the wall. How long am I gonna be like this? Just what am I?

-End-